'Please take care of him...'

School 2013 Fanfic

Heung Soo was preparing to take shower.The towel was hanging on his shoulder. Just one more step to the door, he paused. His eyes were fixed on his phonethat lying on the desk. Deep in his heart he hoped the phone rang. And finally it rang. Heng Soo grabbed it in the lightning speed. He then let out a sigh of dissapointmentto when he knew the message was from Nam Soon.

'How is your date?' - (Nam Soon)

'date my ! I got the mop punishment again'

'Really? did you fight again with KangJoo?' -(Nam Soon)

'Kind Of....she was noisy, bubbling thing!'

'Then What......?' - (Nam Soon)

'What?'

'You guys finally made up or keep doing your quarrel things till one of you guys hang a white flag...' -(Nam Soon)

Heung Soo then silentas he lookiing up on his phone screen. He recalled the conversation he had with her, until they endded up eating ddokbokki together. Then he replied:

'We're done....'

'What?' - (Nam Soon)

'I guess.... we were oke now...,'

'Ho Ho Ho...Congratulation! Heung Soo Hwaiting!' - (Nam Soon)

Heung Soo felt his ears and cheek blushing when he read the message.

'Aisshhh! What the hell is that supposed to mean?'

Heng Soo felt ackward to himself. He swore and tossed the phone on the desk again, then walking toward the door to continue his intention to go shower.  But again, the phone rang. He put a face in disgust as he thought the message coming from Nam Soon. But soon his face changed and little smiled curved on the edge of his lips.

'Park Heung Soo. Starting tomorrow you really have to study. Don't even dare to escape again. I don't want to clean the gym for the second time. If you run away, I'll make sure you'll be on your grave!' -(Lee Kang Joo).

He smirked, "This girl was still unbelievable noisy even in her message...'.

Heung Soo attemped to type a reply but then he stop his thumb. His eyes rolled. His head was in a full of thoughts.What should he say to her? 'Should I ask bout how is her job doing?  No way! none of my bussines'  or Should I snapped back to her threat. oh...that would be a massive problem,she'll endded up yelling at me around all day long...' .

Heung Soo then collected his sense together. He stared foolishly to his phone. What the hell is he doing? since when did he went confused like a cazy person just trying to reply a single damn message?.

He cleared his throat and typed.

' @_@ ....@#$&*!!'

A minute later a reply from Kang Joo arrived.

'YAAAAA! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE A RIGHT SENTENCE! TOMORROW, IF YOU DARE ESCAPE FROM ME AGAIN, I'LL SEND YOU TO HELLLLL! BYE!'

Heung Soo giggled quietly. He must be crazy to feel so amused by her threat. He kept giggling when he realized is Noona was lredy standing next to him, looking at him strangely. "Heung Soo- Ya...what is wrong with you?"

He gave his confused sister a 'nothing...' look before he walked out his room,hiding his red face.

#    #    #

The next day Heung Soo and Nam Soon managed to arrive on time. They walked together to the school gate until someone wraped arond their neck from behind.

"GOOOD MORNING!''. A cheerfull voice echoed into the two boy's both ears. Seeing Kang Joo cheerfully smiled at him, Heung Soo felt a bit tickled in his stomach. Heung Soo forcely but also ackwardly release her arm.

"Could you ever stop doing that!," He snaped then walked ahead of them.

"Cih....he is so not fun!" Kang Joo stared at Heung Soo back, still strangleing Nam Soon.

"Lee Kang Joo..." Nam Soon poked her shoulder, "....could you let go of me too? Im choking to death here!".

KangJoo grinned as he set him free, "Owhhh....our president are very dilligent lately," She teased.

'Should I say the same to you? you made it on time today...", he teased back. Kang Joo smile araise. "Hei...I wont be late again. Ever. I've settled my schedule! he he he he"

"I heard you got the mop punishment. Did you enjoyed it?" Nam Soon step his feet, continue walking.

"Do you know how incredibly exhausting doing all that? Eugh..." She shrughed.

"I Do...!" Nam Soon recalled when he done that with teacher Kang and Heung Soo.

"You got it too?"

"Twice..." he raised his two fingers.

"Park HeungSoo, that dude was the one who responsible for the yesterday torture..." Kang Joo shook her head and mumbling quitely. Nam Soon then stoped his feet and turned to face her.

"Kang Joo-Ya...please teach Heung Soo well. He had to pass this year. He looked lazy but he smart, so..." He paused, softly ruffled Kang Joo's hair, then added " ......please take care of him".

Kang Joo looked up to his angelic face,even she knew that he was sincere, showing how much he care about Heung Soo, but still... those words made Kang Joo had a goosebumps. Her nose wringkled and she said, "Everytime you talked about Park Heung Soo, you turned out to be seriously weird, you know that. Are you his father or what?"

Nam Soon pouted and flicked KangJoo's forehead, then walk again. Felt hurt, she rubbed it hard and followed him and shout, "YA! instead of you worrying Heung Soo too much, you should be worrying about yourself president Go! Have you find your partner yet?"

Nam Soon paused, then pointed with his chin toward the girl who stood leaned against the school pilar with her back to them.

"Song Ha Kyung?!", KangJoo shouted. Felt her name was called, Song Ha Kyung turned. His eyes were fixed to the two figured who walked toward her.

KangJoo hooked her arm to her best friend, "Song Song! why didn't you tell me about having our president as your partner,huh?"

Ha Kyung looked to Nam Soon in her usual expressionless face, "You told her?"

Nam Soon just raised his sholder. Ha kYung has nothing to say more or argue. She drag her best friend into the building.

Then Nam Soon followed the two girls heading to the class.

to be continue........

*** Nothing much happened in this chapter. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.