Second Confession

School 2013 Fanfic

Kang Joo kepr tossing her body back and forth. She couldn’t sleep at all. Her encounter with Heung Soo at the store was haunting her. His cold expression kept flasing on her mind. She kept biting her thumb nail while thinking about Heung Soo.

“You’re so stupid Park Heung Soo. Idiot! Nappun nommiya!” she cursed. She stoped cursing when she heard her phone rang beside her. Her eyes widened as she read the Caller ID : Park Heung Soo. She gasped hard and rose her body into sitting potition. I she dreaming? For the whole this time, he calls her?.

She cleared and received it. “Yeo-Yeoboseyo…”

No reply in the other line. Eissh. Is he made a joke?

“Yeoboseyo…”

“Are you sleep?” Heung Soo asked in a soft voice.

“Ah, al-almost…”

There’s a silence between them. Kang Joo bit her lip waiting for his next words then she heard him saying. “Im in front of your house. Would you come out?”

Kang Joo stood up right away. “Eh? Chib-e apesseo?”

“Hmmm. There’s something that I wanted to say to you. So, Chum Na wa Jullae?”

“Oh, Ok…” she hung up. And without second thought she rushed out.

When she opened her front door house she saw him standing with his back on her, and her feet playing with some gravels on the ground. Heung Soo heard a closing door behind him so he turned around quickly and saw Kang Joo is walking toward him. When she saw his face her expression changed into a worry and shock.

“Yah! What happened to your face? You fought with someone?” She pointed to his bleeding face.

Heung Soo didn’t answer her question right away. He staring at her worry face. The pain is gone as He saw her in front of him right now. He felt so much of yearning to her.

“Why you don’t answer my question, Babo ya!” she yelled.

“Yah! Why you didn’t wear any coat. Allthough it’s spring but it still cold at night” he scolding her instead in his usual tired sounding voice.

“Fine. I’ll go get it” when Kang Joo just bout to get in back to her house, Heung Soo stopped her.

“Dwaesseo!” Then he took off his own coat and wore it on Kang Joo. Heung Soo adjusting the coat to make Kang Joo comfortable. The coat too big for her. But she looks cute. “Feel warm enough?” He asked her. But Kang Joo was drowning into a confusion. Few hours a go he still cold toward her. But now? What is wrong with him? She though hard, and the eyes he gave her, Oh my god…it’s been a long time since the last time he staring at her with his gentle kind of staring.

“Yah! I asked you!” He flicked her forhead.

Kang Joo woken up. She rubbed her forhead and pouted, “You said you want to tell me something, what is it?” she pretended to looked mad and annoyed.

“Ah, right…” Heung Soo scratching on his head awkwardly. “Kang Joo-Ya, I….” then he stop. He didin’t know how to say it. Those sentences he has practiced before seems not good enough. He was suddenly blank when he saw her.

“Eisssh. Let’s fine some medicine for your face first!” she walked away heading to the street. Heung Soo following her after he quietly hit his own head. “Stupid!” he even cursed himself.

Heung Soo sitting in the stairs nearby, waiting for Kang Joo came back from the Pharmacy. While he waiting he practicing of the words that he wanted to say to her. He kept mumbling to himself until Kang Joo showed up and then he stop.

“What did you mumbling about?” she sat next to him and spilled out the medicine on her lap. Heung Soo watching her spun the salve tube opened and pinched the white cream out and spread it on her pointing finger. She gazed up to look at him. “Don’t you get tired of fighting?” She back to her bubling mode while smearing the cream on Heung Soo’s wounds. “Tell me, who are you fighting with? Is it Nam Soon again?” she put a tiny bandage on his lips. Heung Soo didn’t answer her again, he doesn’t even listening. His eyes busied staring at her face.

“Or, seolma….Oh Jung Ho?! Yah! I thought you two were get along now. You and Nam Soon even helped him to-“

“Chuahae, Lee Kang Joo.” Heung Soo finally say it. To the point.  Kang Joo hand that intended to put another bandage frozen as she heard his confession. She looking at his serious eyes too. Finally! She screaming inside. But then she act cold as if his second confession is not much of surprising her. She continue to cured him again.

Heung Soo blinking rapidly to facing her expressionless face. What is wrong with her? Does she listen? He kept wondering.

“Yah, I said I like you Lee Kang Joo…” he repeated impatiently.

“I know!” He yelled him with a tiredsounding voice.

“Mwo? Areo?”

“ Eissh. You confessed to me before. At the rooftop”

“Rooftop? Mwo? But-but you’re sleeping, aren’t you?!”

Kang Joo shook her head and gave him a little smile.

“So you listened? All of it?!” His eyes were in horror mode. “Eisss! That was embarrassing!” he stood up and walked away. Kang Joo chased him out and stood in front of him. “Why did you go? It’s doesn’t matter anymore. You don’t have to be ashamed now” she leaned her head so she could see his blushing face, soon enough she burst out in chuckling ”Omoo…look at your face. It’s as red as tomato…Ke ke ke ke”

“Why didn’t you tell me after that? You make me looked stupid”

“I don’t think you’re stupid. You’re…cute” she chuckling again.

Heung Soo almost fell on amusement and happiness laugh when he heard her called him ‘cute’, mostly guy didn’t like to called ‘cute’ but he likes it. So much. Especially that she was the one who speak.

“Im waiting for you to confess to me for real. But you kept yourself away from me lately” she mad  and narrowed her eyes to him again. “Do you know how sad I am? You even said terrible things to me, remember?!”

“Mian…I didn’t mean that way. Because I was shocked and mad seeing you with that guy together. And I saw you two really close to each other and that made me think that I don’t have a chance…”

“So you mean, you’re JEALOUS?” she .

“Keurae…I’m jealous” he finally admitted it.

“But you just have to ask me, you know. Ask me if I have a special relationship with him or not instead of giving up on me easily without any try”

“So, do you? Have any special relationship with him?”

“Hmmm. Yeah, I guess so…”

“Mwo?”

“Eii, we were best friens since we were kids and that night it’s the first time we met again after nine years parted, so he hugged me just for letting out his yearning to me”

“But he seems to like you more than friend, and he even said to me that if I don’t make a move to get you, he will make you forgetting me and make you his girl”

“He said that to you?” Kang Joo shocked, “Keundae…when did you guys met? Seolma…” she pointed to Heung Soo’s face, “He is the one who made your face like this?”

Heung Soo nodded short in embarrassed.

“Eisssh. That guy really!”

“Don’t blame him. I deserved it!”

“That must be hurts, doesn’t it?” she winced as if she feel the pain as well.

Heung Soo shook his head, “No. It’s hurting more to think that Im going to lose you. Won’t be able to joking aroung with you again. Eat Hot Dogs together again. And even fear of losing your habit of headlocking me. So this pain, it’s nothing. And I should thanked him for made me like this”

Kang Joo felt so much of joy, happy and touched in the same time. She wanted to cry. And those sweet words. She loves it so much. But she was too shy to look happy, so she found another words to keep on scolding him.

“Yah! So it’s mean that you finally came to me and confessed to me just because Wu Fan had beat your face up! So, If he didn’t do that you will never confessed to me? Yah! That was awfull! Bad! I f he didn’t do that you will never realized and you nev-“

Kang Joo couldn’t continued to split her words from her fussy mouth because her lips were sealed by Heung Soo’s lips that pressed on her in so gently and tender way of kiss.

Kang Joo could felt her blood flowing up to her face because now it’s felt so hot. And her heart seems ready to fall of from its place. When she felt the warm and soft lips of Heung Soo on her she could see an imaginary fireworks above her head and also the Cherry Blossom petals pouring on them. But she was too shocked to closed her eyes until Heung Soo parted his lips away from hers.

Heung Soo looked how stiffed and shocked she was which made her face looked adorable. Heung Soo smiling. He then puts his hands on her cheeks. Kang Joo finally blinking but still in rapidly.

“I like you Lee Kang Joo. I really do. Don’t ask me when I started to have feelings for you, coz I don’t know either. It’s just…happened to me. And Im really sorry for my stupid and coward behavior toward you lately. I just didn’t like to see you with another guy. And also I give my second confession and the kiss as my graduation present for you…”

“Yaah. You gave me the most wonderful present ever, made me couldn’t think of any other kind of present that I should give to you” she said in a dazzled voice and eyes. She almost crying too.

Heung Soo smiled mischievously, “Just close your eyes and kiss me back”. He leaned his head right forward, closer the gap between their faces and lips then he kissed her again. As he told her, Kang Joo closed her eyes and kiss him back. The kiss is not a full passion kind of kiss, but it’s the soft, sweet and gentle, the type of new lover kind of kiss.

Kang Joo got the most wonderful and beautiful present for her graduation. And the cold night is became warmer as they hugging after the kissed.

To be continued

#### Ahhh, (Sigh) Finally I wrote this chapter. It’s seems odd or sounded like ‘ the very type of Kdrama’ confession scene but I hope you like this. It's preety short coz this chapter is kept haunting me since long time, and finally I could wrote this. And thanks so much for the comments. Means a lot to me. Also I won’t get tired to say sorry for my bad bad bad English. ^_^7  Kamsahamnida.