Another Coincident

School 2013 Fanfic

Kang Joo was act like crazy when she walked home after finished her part time job. She smiling, chuckling, giggling and eyed the white envelope in her hand. It was her payment. She feel so happy coz she able to add more money into her saving. For buy her mother the red coat like she had been dreaming for a long time. But what makes her smile wider was because the black plastic bag that contained some breads and soda in her other hand that the store owner gave her.

When she had jay walking in her happy thought she heard a soft scream from nearby. She looked to the front and found an Unnie who hurried collecting her groceries that fell off to the ground caused by the leaked paper bag. She too hurried approach her and help collect the oranges and apples which were rolling around to the street. She could grabbed those all before those fruits get smashed by the cars or walking people.

"Unnie. Kwaenchanha yo?" She asked her in worried, holding the fruits that she had put inside her coat. The Unnie looked at her in embarassed.

"Thank You, miss. Ahh...I don't know what to do. It's all messed up".

Kang Joo looked around the street, "Ah. Unnie. Wait here. I'll be back" she ran inside one of the stores.

She came out with a carton box in her hand. "Unnie. Here" she placed the fruits into the box, also all the vegetables and other things.

"Aigoo. You dont have to. Im sorry for making you doing this for me" the Unnie robbed Kang Joo's hand softly.

"Annieyo. It's not much. Im glad I can help" they both smiled. Just when the Unnie want to take the box, Kang Joo hold it tigher.

"Unnie. I'll walked you home. You looked tired. I'll take it for you. So, where are we going?"

the Unnie smiled at her in amazed before she pointed to the street behind her. Then they walked together.

"What's your name?" she asked to Kang Joo.

"Ah, My name is Kang Joo Unnie" she answered.

"What did you do on the street in the night by yourself?".

"I was just going home after my part time job". The Unnie just nodded quitely.

And they continued ther chat. They started to act like an old friend and talked bout many things. Until they stop in front of the house. Kang Joo handed the box and ready to take her leave when the door opened.

"Noona. mian. I...Ya! Lee Kang Joo. What are you doing here?" Heung Soo in a shock pointed at Kang Joo who do the same to him.

"Park Heung Soo. This is your house? So, Unnie it's your Noona? Waah, what a coicident!" She said gigling. "Are you guys knew each other?" asked Unnie.

"We're classmate Unnie" Kang Joo answered. "And Im his tutor, Unnie he he he" she added, grinning mischievously.

Heung Soo gave her a frowned face. Kang Joo stucked out her tongue.

"Oh, so you're the reason why he suddenly being dilligent, studying for hours in his room".

"Eiii, Noona" Heung Soo said little bit embarassed.

"It's true. Thanks alot to you Kang Joo".

Heard that Kang Joo smiling and kept scratching her head. Heung Soo looked at her. He smiled. He really like it when Kang Joo doing that. She looks cute.

"Aigoo. Look how proud you were. You're acting like you've just invented something" Heung Soo couldn't restain to mocking her.

"I invented your BRAIN!" She shot him.

Heung Soo bumped her. She bumped back. Heung Soo' Noona shook her head as she watched them bumping each other. She stop them. They finally stop. And Kang Joo ready to leave. She smiled and bowed.

"Are you sure you could go home alone. It's dangerous for a preety girl walking alone in the night".

"Ha. Don't worry, Noona. She could beat the bad guys alone, by headlocking them to death!" Heung Soo couldn't stop make fun of her. Once again Kang Joo gave Him her fierced look.

"It's ok. Unnie. Like this bullhead said, I could take care of myself".

Unnie just nodded her head. Then Kang Joo left them. As they watched her leaving, Heung Soo's Noona elbowed his brother.

"What are you doing? Walked her home. Make sure she safe to home".

Heung Soo didn't reply.

"Oh, please. Be a gentleman!".

Then He rushed to chase Kang Joo. Kang Joo jumped in shocked noticing Heung Soo allready beside her.

"Eishh. You scared me!" she said rubbing her chest.

"Ya. Thanks By the Way. You Know, for walked my Noona home". He said after a while.

Kang Joo just smiled, "Nah. I just coincidently pass by when your sister were in trouble. Oh, and your sister is so preety...".

Heung Soo wanted to say 'You're preety too' but he hold it back.

After they arrived at the crossroad she stoped, made Heung Soo confused. "You can go back. I'll go alone from here".

Heung Soo decided not to argue with her. "Allright, then. Be carefull".

Kang Joo suddenly stuffed a bread into his mouth. He shocked. She grinned, waved at him then left. Kang Joo walking slowly to her house which few blocks left. But She didn't realize that Heung Soo actually followed her behind. Kang Joo finally reached her house. Heung Soo kept his eyes on her until Kang Joo got inside her house. After she was gone He too walked back home. Eating the bread.