The Apologies

School 2013 Fanfic

Seeing Kang Joo ran in hurry, Heung Soo too followed her. Now there are Ha Kyung and Nam Soon exchanging each other a confused glare.

"Should we run too?" Ha Kyung asked doubtly, pointed to where Kang Joo and Heung Soo had gone.

"Nah. I prefer have lunch" Nam Soon took a seat and snatched one of Kang Joo's hot dog. Ha Kyung looked at him eating.

"Ya. Don't you worry bout them? I was so scared they will have another fight somewhere".

Nam Soon stared at her while chewing his food. "They're grown up. Leave 'em alone to solve their problem" then Nam Soon pulled Ha Kyung to sit.

"Here. Have one too".

Ha Kyung eyed the Hot Dog in Nam Soon's extended hand. She gave up and took it.

Nam Soon smiled and said "I cursed them both endded up married. It would be fun to see them fighting about which bed sheet is better" Nam Soon imaging the scene in his head then he shivered.

Surprisingly, Ha Kyung chuckled and added "Yeah. Then they would annoyed all people in the store". She continued giggling. Nam Soon watched her. It's the prettiest expression she ever had. And Nam Soon endded up laughing too.

Meanwhile Kang Joo ran inside the school building. She rushed to the third floor. She looked around. Then she ran toward the trash can nearby. She looked inside and she gasped to see the trash can was emptied.

"Oh no!" She spun her head. Left, right, back, and front in full of worries. She kept mumbling, "Eoteokhae?" and rush to the other trash can she could find, she sank her both hand in the trashes. She pulled out the trashes away to the floor.

"Haksaeng!" Kang Joo turned in surprised and saw a school keeper ahjossi staring at her in angry eyes. "You made the floor dirty. Clean it up! PALLI!"

Kang Joo bowed at him immedietely,  "Ye. Chuisonghamnida" and threw the trashes back to the trash can.

Feeling desperate, she lean her back on the wall behind her. She didn't see that actually Heung Soo was hiding behind the wall.

Heung Soo jerked his body backward so Kang Joo couldn't see him hiding. Heung Soo stuffed his hand into his trouser's pocket and pulled out the charm. He looked at it and peeked to where Kang Joo stood. She was putting back her gloomy face and again she looked like going to cry. His heart once again beating so fast.

Part of his brain wanted to order his hand to reach Kang Joo and tell her he done something stupid. Tell her he was sorry for make she cried. Tell her he was sorry for ignoring along the day.

And he want to ask her one question: 'why did you always popped out in my head? Made me doing something that I never realy care before'.

Heung Soo intended to step out from his hiding when Kang Joo straighten her body and ran downstair. Heung Soo watched her ran in hurry. He sigh in disbelief and ran as well. Soon enough he found Kang Joo at the back of the Gymnasium building. Sinking her hand in another trash can. Before she sink her whole body in, Heung Soo grabbed her shoulder and pulled her away from the trash.

"Are you going to take a trash bath?" Heung Soo said.

She looked up at him and she shoved his hand from her shoulder. She didn't reply.

"What are you trying to find inside trashes?" He kept asked even he knew the answer.

"Nothing" she said shortly.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

Kang Joo gave him a fierced look, "You think?".

Heung Soo nodded quitely. "So, what are you looking for?".

" told you It's nothing! It's gone anyway!" Kang Joo then turned, walked away.

"Ya Lee Kang Joo!" he shouted to make her stop. "Are you looking for this?" Heung Soo raised up the charm.

Kang Joo's eyes went wide when she noticed what he was holding.

"Where did you get that? Give it back!" Kang Joo extended her hand to reach the charm. But Heung Soo rised it higher.

"I found it, on the floor" he said, lied again. "So, are you going to give it to someone or what?".

Kang Joo's face blushed, then she snapped, "I-Im going to give it to Nam Soon! So give it back!".

Heung Soo felt angry in his heart when he heard that.

"If you don't give it back, I'll kill you!" Kang Joo jumped to headlock him. But Heung Soo grabbed her both hand instanly.

Kang Joo's face was exactly under Heung Soo's face. She gulped hard. Her eyes looked into his eyes.

Heung Soo cough softly, "Ya. Before you kill me, you need to wash your hand first!"

Heung Soo dragged Kang Joo to a place where student usually took water. Heung Soo led her hand under the water kran. He spin the head to let the water out. Heung Soo could felt Kang Joo went stiff when his hand washing her hand gently. He just smiling, inside.

They both quite. Until Kang Joo said "you can have it".

"What?".

"The charm. I meant to give it to you. I though you wont come. I mad and threw that away". She explained.

"well Thanks, then" He said calmly, pretend not to obviously happy. "And Im sorry for...make you cry" He finally said.

Kang Joo smiled. "You must pass tomorrow test, then i'll forgive you. Call!".

Heung Soo rolled his eyes, "Allrigh. Call!".

They both smiling while Heung Soo still holding her hand.