The made up plan

School 2013 Fanfic

Wu Fan looking at Kang Joo whos eyes kept watching Heung Soo left, until he already as big as a ant. Wu Fan had the worse thought that he doesn’t want to thought. Is she already like someone else? The way she watching that guy leaving made him anxious. But he shrughed all his thought and stood in front of her, so her attention is on him.

“Kang Joo-Yah!” he called. Kang Joo finally looked at him. “You! What are you doing here?” she snapped him.

“I told you to going on a date today, didn’t I? so here I am!” he spread his long hands and smiling. “And see what I brought for our date,” he raised a picnic basket in front of her eyes. Kang Joo frowning at it, because it looks familiar. “Is that?” she pointed.

Wu Fan Nodded, “ Yes. This is your moms. I went to your house this morning and your mom gave me this. It contained with lots of her cook. Ahhh, I’ve missed them already”

“Sorry. Im not going!” she walked away.

“Yah. It’s our first date. Don’t be like that”

“Find another girl!”

“I don’t want another girl!” he grabed her wrist, “It has to be you!” he pulled her closer. “If it’s only for five minutes, Im fine. As long as I can have a date with you since I got here. Please, Kang Jo-Ya”. Suddenl a face from a lonely twelve years old boy appeared on his face. He looked exactly the sasme as he was when she met him for the first time. And he looks sincere too. She wish that If only Heung Soo could be more like him.

Kang Joo sigh in surrender, “Fine. Let’s go then” she walked to the bus shelter but Woo Fan stopped her again. “We don’t take bus. I brought our own ride” he looked over his shoulder and smirked at the thing on the corner.

Wu Fan and Kang Joo were riding on a bicycle to the cherry blossom park. Kang Joo sat on the back and kept hiding her face from the pedestrian who kept whispering everytime they passing them.

“Look. The must be think we are a cute couple, Kang Joo-Ya”  he smiling wide while glaring at her on the back. Kang Joo hissed him and gave him a ‘shut up’ stare to the back of his head. After find a good spot, under the tree they were eating their foods from the basket. “Ahhh. Finally I can eat your moms cook again. She’s really DAEBAK! JANG!” she raised his both thumbs and speaking in the middle of chewing, made he looks funny. He looking around the place, “Waah. This is the perfect place to having a date. Spring is so beautiful in here. You can’t see these kind of things in Vancouver” Wu Fan being mello-dramatic. Kang Joo just shook her head. Wu Fan is always looked amazed by eveything like that, since he was a kid. But the difference now is, she understand what he was talking.

“And look!” he laugh and pointed to the front, “That couple might seems busying themselves but they still look romantic” he pointed to a couple a far. He was right, that couple seems busy with their own activity. The guy is drown his face behind a book, with the girl rest her head on his lap, she kept drawing something. Suddenly Kang Joo imagining that the coiple is herself having a date with Heung Soo. With Heung Soo kept listening to the music and she reading her literature book. She wondering, would that be happen? She, having a romatic date with Heung Soo like that. The next thing that couple doing is made her face burn on blushed. They guy bowed his bod and kissed the girl, and she covered their face with her sketch book. Unconsciously Kang Joo touched her lips. Will that happen too? The kiss?.

Then if she rcalling how he act to her latel, that would be imposible.

She was woken up by a sudden pull. Wu Fan were had his eyes on hers. Intensively. He move his face closer in slowl. What is he going to do? Kang Joo felt so nervous. Seolma? He’s going to kiss me?. In that brief moment she felt her body numb. No, I want my first Kiss with Park Heung Soo! She screamed inside. But when she looked at Wu Fan’s face that getting adorable from day to day, she almost going to close her eyes. Then Wu Fan smiled mischievously. “Kang Joo-Ya. Let’s take a picture!” he grabed her closer and put his hand around her shoulder. Ommo, What am I thinking? She thought. Wu Fan raised his phone and aiming the camera. Kang Joo forced a smile and she pose with a ‘V’ sign on her fingers.

“Ah, ippudaaa!” Wu Fan screaming as he saw the result. Kang Joo didn’t respond anything. She still trying to feel her body back. 

“Kang Joo-Ya. Do you have boyfriend?” He suddenly ask that question made her cought in shocked. Heung Soo’s face flashed on her mind. “Why’d you suddenly asking that question?”

“I’m really curious” He looked serious again.

“If I say I have one?” she dared.

“Then I should kill him!” he said in a psycho-like tone of speaking. Kang Joo hit him on his head with chopstics. “What? Are you going to make me couldn’t get married for the rest of my life?”

“You’ll marry me only. You promised me, didn’t you?!”

“Naega onjeeeee?!” she beat him again.

“When we were kids, when we were eating buns that my mom made for you after school”

Kang Joo frowned as her brain recounting the day. There is a day when she was nine and she went home, tired from  school and he showed up in her house and brought her chicken buns. She remember before Wu Fan gave her the buns he did asked her something.

“Yah! You asking me in Chinese! That’s didn’t count”

“Then why you nodded?”

She staring at him in disbelief, “I nodded because I thought you asked ‘Are you hungry?’ because after that you feed me buns, didn’t you!” she beat him. Harder.

“But still, for now, do you have one? Or at least someone you crush on?” he still stubborn. Kang Joo eyed her feets. Then the next question made her check mat. “Is it that guy before? The tall guy?”

Kang Joo looked away and she raised to her feets. “Stop talking nonsense. Let’s go home!” she walking away leaving Wu Fan in a sad face behind.

^-^     ^-^     ^-^

The kids of class 3-2 clapping for Min Ki, for him succeed pass the test to enter the ‘Dong’ University. Today is the result day. The kids were anxious. Even Jung Hoo couldn’t stop gulping hard everytime Techer Kang calling out a name.

“Song Ha Kyung?” Teacher Kang gave her the result paper, “ ‘S’ University” The kids clapping. But the hardest clap is came from Kang Joo and Nam Soon. Ha Kyung glared at Nam Soon who raised hi both thumbs and smiled. Then she smiling as well.

“Lee Kang Joo” Kang Joo took the paper and read it. “Aaaarg!” she sreamed and hugged Ha Kung. She too made it.  Gil Eun He made it as well. Ji Hoon were stood in numb when Teacher Kang Said he made it for ‘Chung’ University. Gye na ri got her wish to enter the ‘Hong’ University, so she could develop her acting skill. Jung Hoo was also passed, for the ‘Chung’ University along with Ji Hoon. Their other fellas, Yi Kyung in fact applied for the Cooking school. And he made it.

“Go Nam Soon” Nam Soon’s heart skip a beat. “you didn’t make it for ‘s’ university…” Teacher Kang said. Nam Soon smirked, “Should I be surprised?” he intended to take the paper but Teacher Kang pulled it back. “But you made it for ‘Chung’ University. You’ve worked hard. Ou deserved it, President Go!”

Ha Kyung felt so happy for him, even tough she could be happier if he enter the same university with her. But still, he’s great. And last but not least. “Park Heung Soo”. He walking approach teacher Kang.

“Jurnalism, huh?” Teacher Kang asked him. When Kang Joo heard him saying that, her heart felt like lose a stair when walking. Jurnalism. It’s her edvice that she game him before. And he really took it.  She felt more and more guilty to the fact that he cared about everything she said.

“All right. ‘S’ University”.

The whole class were dumbfounded. But Heung Soo himself looked as if he didin’t much of anticipating.

At the break time, Kang Joo were walking with Ha Kung to the canteen, and chatting about how they gonna spend their days in collage. Then Kang Joo spotted Nam Soon and Heung Soo walking toward them. Nam Soon was smiling to them, But Heung Soo just quite and walked little bit behind.

“Congratulation girls. Finally. ‘S’ university” Nam Soon raised a brow. “Hmmm. You too” Ha Kyung smiled at him back. Kang Joo walked approached Heung Soo and extended her right hand. “Congratulation, Park Heung Soo. You’ve worked so hard. You deserved it” Kang Joo tring to smile as bright as usuall. But Heung Soo didn’t take her invite of shaking hand. He just looked away. Kang Joo pulled out her extended hand in embarrassed. She kept her smile, but weaker this time. “Guess what? We could hang out and having fun together,”

“Sorry. I don’t have time for hang out” he finally say words. “Yah. Are you going to spend your days in the library?” Kang Joo bumped at him, joking.

“If I have to. So, I could get out of there as fast as possible” …and away from you. He added in his heart. Then he walked away.

Kang Joo gazed down blankly. Her eyes felt hot from the tears that forced to spill. Are you hate me that much, right now?  You gave up on me? You didn’t even try, Park Heung Soo. “Fine! You think I will care! Just do whatever you want!” she too yelling at him a loud. And walked away as well.  Ha Kyung and Nam Soon who were watching them just glaring each other, the feel bad.

“Seriously. If he was that jealous, he just have to confessed…” Nam Soon watching Heung Soo that already gone.

“He did…” Ha Kyung unconsiusly answered making Nam Soon widened his eyes on her.

“Mwo? HE DID?”

                The rest of the break time Ha Kung spent to tell Nam Soon about Heung Soo confessed to Kang Joo while she was slepping. And that meant Kang Joo knew his feeling to her. And that made the whole lovey-dovey getting complicted. Heung Soo and Kang Joo re now mad at each other.

“Then why Kang Joo just tell him that she was listening. So they will revealed each other feeling and done” Nam Soon said.

“She wanted to wait Heung Soo to confess to her for real” Ha Kyung answered.

“Waahh. I don’t know love could be that complicated. Especially for that two stubborn creature”

“Now they seems to hate each other. Ah, I feel bad. After I found out and witnessing how they actually like each other”

“Heung Soo’s feeling for her must be deep already”

“Will they made it?” Ha Kung asked “I mean revealed their feelings”

“We will found out….” Nam Soon smiled and looked at Ha Kyung.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

^_^     ^_^     ^_^

 

“Kang Joo-Ya. Let’s watch movie, huh?” Ha Kyung hooked her armes to Kang Joo but she looked doesn’t have a mood. “I don’t know, Ha Kyung-ah…”

“Eish. I know you were having a bad mood. That’s why I asked you to come. So you will be better…”

“Alright then…”

At the cinema:

“Kang Joo-Ya. I need to go to the rest room. Emergency.” She handed the popcorn to Kang Joo. “But the movie almost start.” Then the heard a information that they should get into the theather.

“ you get in first. I won’t be long” she vanished. After she saw Kang Joo get into the theather. She send a text message.

Beeep. Nam Soon heard his phone rang. He opened it.

‘Kang Joo is ready’ – Ha Kyung.

Nam Soon glared to Heung Soo beside him. “Faster, dude. The movie is almost starting!” Nam Soon dragged him inside the cinema.

“Eisssh. I said I don’t want to go!”

“The ticket would be so wasted if we didn’t go. Poor my boss who being kind hearted gave me these!” Nam Soon said  dragging him more. “Ah, I’ll go get popcorn. You get in!” Nam Soon handed the ticket and he gone right away. Heung Soo walked in.

 Nam Soon saw Ha Kyung hiding behind the wall.

“Heung Soo got in too” He said to her. She just nodding and they walked out the building.

“You think it’ll work?” Ha Kyung asked in worried

“Let’s see…”

                Meanwhile Heung Soo were helped by the guard to find his seat. Apparantely his sit is in the middle. So he should bend down and walking between the people. Then he saw Kang Joo who looking at him too. The were frozen. Kang Joo looked away and Heung Soo stood up. But then the crowded ‘boooing’ at him because he was blocking the screen. Then he has no other choice beside took his seat beside Kang Joo. Kang Joo chewing the popcrn slowly. Thinking hard of why Heung Soo could be there. And where the hell is Song Ha Kyung?.

Heung Soo  pulled out his phone and tr to call Nam Soon. But he didn’t pick it.

“Damn, bastard!” he cursed made the guy beside him hissed at him in upset. He looked away.

Kang Joo hesitated to talk to him. She was angry at him, though. So do Heung Soo.

For the rest of the movie they were silent. Well, they should be. But they were only sit, their head were not consuming the movie but fill of awkwardness instead. The movie ends. The light is back on. People rose to their feets and read to exit. Kang Joo stood up first, she wanted to say something to him but he looked didn’t care and that’s make her upset. She walked pass him but someone bumped at her behind made she lost her balanced to the front, but Heung Soo grabbed her waist so she didin’t fall.

They staring at each other while Heung so still had his hand around Kang Joo’s waist. Heung Soo let out a fake cough and released her. Then he walked ahead. Kang Joo’s lips tremble. This feeling she had righ now is too hard to hide. The feelings of don’t want to losing him is tormented her inside. Alright, I’ll tell everything. She demanded.

“Park Heung Soo! Let’s have a talk!” she trying to catch up him. Heung Soo stopped. But he walking again.

“Park Heung Soo!” she screamed, almost cry.

Nam Soon eyeing the movie building and spotted Heung Soo who already out and Kang Joo behind him, yelling at him.

“Oh. There they are” Nam Soon stood up and Ha Kung followed him. “Eisssh. Are they hasn’t made up yet?”

“Oh-ow. Flower boy Enemy” Ha Kyung looked to her right and saw Wu Fan is heading to the street. But thank God, Kang Joo and Heung Soo is hid behind a commercial board, so Wu Fan didn’t see them.

--------

“Let’s have a talk. Park Heung Soo!” she yelled him. “What is wrong with you?”

“There is nothing wrong with me” he faced her.

“Then why you act like this to me? Kept yourself away from me”

Heung Soo looked away. “Is it because that night? When Im with Wu Fan?” she said.

“It has nothing to do with me!”

“Then why you didn’t talk to me again since then?”

“I just don’t want to talk with you. Is that a problem?”

“What? You asked me if is that a problem? Ask yourself!”

“I don’t think is a  problem. Happy!” he walked away and Kang Joo following him.

Wu Fan were wandering the street then he spotted Kang Joo acroosed the street. “Oh, Kang Joo!” He impatiently turning his head right and left waiting for the car to stop. Ha Kung nudged Nam Soon rib, “What should we do!”

“I got an idea!” he told her his plan.

When Wu Fan is about to crossed Ha Kyung stoped him. “Chogiyo, Oppa!”

Wu Fan looked at him. “Oppa. Could you help me with my bike I think it’s broken” Ha Kung stood right before him to mede him not to look at where Kang Joo go.

“Alright. What’s happened?” He following her to check out Nam Soon’s bike. “Ah, I don’t know. It’s suddenly stop. I check the solar pharamether, it’s full”

“Hmmm. Probably you didn’t close the solar lid correctly. Open it” He motion her to open the seat. But Ha Kyung frowning. “Miss. Open it so I could check it”

Ha Kung glared at Nam Soon who stood behind, hiding. He motion his hand like he was logging a Key. He pointed to the seat. “Ah. Ok” Ha Kyung take the Key and unlock the seat baggage. Wu Fan check on it. Spun it harder. “Alright, now tr to on the engine on”

Song Ha Kung, you’re dead! How am I supposed to turn it on? For a smart girl, you’re pretty stupid.

She took the key and pluged it into the hole. And turned it.

“It still won’t on”

Wu Fan looked at her in disbelief. “Miss. Is this really your bike? I wonder why you even able to be here if you really rode that bike”

Euh? Did I do something wrong?

“Wait a minute…I know you. You’re Kang Joo’s friend right?”  he pointed.

“Ah. Song Ha Kyung thank’s for watching my bike” Nam Soon showed up between them. Then he push the starter button on the bike. “Oh, it’s on! You fixed it?” He asked Ha Kyung who looked so embarrassed.

“Oh, Hyungnim. You fixed it?” Thank You. He patted Wu Fan shoulder. “Song Ha Kyung you’re oke?”

“You and your stupid plan” Ha Kyung whisper at him . “I have no other plan” he whisper back.

“You made me looked stupid, you know”

“It’s too because your terrible acting”

“What, you….Oh, where is he going?” Ha Kyung looking arounf the street. Wu Fan already walked acroosed to find Kang Joo. “Yah. It’s all your fault!” She snapped him.

“What is it have to be my fault? I told you it’s all because your terrible acting”

“Eissssh. We’re tottaly failed”

---------------

“Why don’t you tell me the truth!” Kang Joo grabed Heung Soo hand. The were stil on arguing on the street.

“All right, the truth is. I think is a big mistake to be friends with you!” Even he was hurt to say it, he still  say it. She really frustrating him. He was giving up on her. So, he was tring to make her away as far as possible from him. Before the pain he felt getting worse.

‘I’ll let you go. So, you can be happy with him’.

“Mwo?” Kang Joo “That’s terrible. We were getting closer. And you regret to be friends with me? You even took my advice to go for ‘s’ University”

“You think I enter because of you?”

“Then what?”

“It’s for my Noona! From the first place!”

“Kang Joo-ya!” Wu Fan calling out her name. Kang Joo didn’t reply heung Soo back. She ran.

“Lee Kang Joo!” Wu Fan calling her again as she walked pssing him. He could notice her, crying. Wu Fan staring his eyes to Heung Soo. He wanted t beat him but he chased Kang Joo instead.

Heung Soo stood there. Thinking of all his words to her.

Mian. Kang Joo.

To Be Continued