Flower Boy Attack!

School 2013 Fanfic

Finally the exam day has arrived. The kids were so nervous bout that. They feel so much pressure. But they don’t care, they have to make a try, or they will never know. Kang Joo were also one of the nervous person. She hurried to the the loby in excitement and anxious. She running upstairs until she turned to the corridor and her bumped to someone. She gazed up while rubbing her head and found a familiar cold face staring down at her.

“Watch out where you’re going, Lee Kang Joo” Heung Soo said in his deep cold voice. Kang Joo pouted and hissed, but then she gave him her brightest smile. “Are you ready for today?”

“Are you ready, yourself?” he asked back.

“Dangyeonhaji! Let’s cheers for ourselves. Hwaiting!” she raised her palm above her face. Heung Soo just looking at her, silent. “Do it together!” Kang Joo grabed his wrist and raised it together with her own palm. “HWAITING!!”, Heung Soo’s cold face finally gave up on smile and gigled. He messed her hair with his free hand, “You’re silly, Lee Kang Joo…” then he walked away.

“Cih. Why he always cold like that!” allthough complaining to heung soo’s back that getting further, she actually feeling so blush. Because for every weird act he showed her turned out to be cute in her eyes. That’s why she was smiling so wide later on. She spun around but then she jerked back off in surprised to find Ha Kyung’s angry face in front of her.

“Kamjagiya! Song Song, You scared me!”

“Yah! Put a side your Lovey-Dovey romance for later, Lee Kang Joo. You have a test to focus on right now!” Ha Kyung crossed her arms. Kang Joo bumped to her, “Why are you mad in sudden?”

“The more I see you two getting closer, the more I wanted to punch him on his face!” her eyes were blazing in flames when she said that.

“Wae?”

“Because he has a chance to take you away from me someday. Sooner or later. Then I’ll be alone. Forever”

Kang Joo hugged her bestfriend to calm her down, “Yaaah. You won’t be alone. I’ll be dead if I ever leave you, or forget you even once”

“Cih. I don’t believe you. Cause when you two were together, you guys seems living in your own world, as if only two of you that were exist!”

“We’re not!” Kang Joo started to feel embarassed, “Beside, you have Nam Soon. Don’t you forget bout him”. Ha Kyung nudged Kang Joo off from her, “Why do you always change the topic like that?”

“Have you encourage him for today? Text him at least?”

Ha Kyung glared at her and shook her head slowly. Kang Joo sigh and gave her shoulder a pat, “You better do” then she walked itnto the class. While stood there alone, Ha Kyung herself wandering ahy she hasn’t do that. Maybe deep inside she still embarassed from the stairs incident. Ha Kyung staring at Nam Soon who had doing his usual habit, resting his head on the table. Is he serious for the test? Ha Kyung ask to herself inside. Even after the bell rang loudly she glared at Nam SooN, he hasn’t woke up yet. Is he deaf?. That’s made Ha Kyung pulled out her phone and texting. Few seconds later, Nam Soon heard his phone letting out a beep sound which mean there is a text message coming. He read the sender name. Right after that he straighten his body, and his eyes fixed to the back of Ha Kyung’s head. He oppened the message, it read :

Keep focus! Good Luck! ‘ – Ha Kyung

He smiled and he texted back. Ha Kyung oppened the message :

‘You too. Hwaiting ^_^!” – Nam Soon.

Soon after she gazed down to hid her bashful smile before she turned off her phone.

^_^ … ^_^ …^_^

“YAAAAAAAY!” Byeon Ki Deok, Kim Deong Seok, and other kids were jumping in cirlce and screaming in full of excitement. Min Ki shook his head and yelling through the screaming, “Don’t be happy so soon. It not over yet. We still don’t know the result yet!”

“I DON’T CARE!” Ki Deok snaped him. And she looked aroung the class, “Guys, let’s celebrate it!’

“Good Idea!” Ji Hoon chimed in made Jung Hoo glared at him in surprised. “What? We should join too. So where we should go?”

“How bout Hong Dae” this time Kang Joo speaking. “Yah. Are you going with them?” Ha Kyung asked in disagreement. “It’ll be fun. You should come too…”

“Right, princess. Come come come…please please please…” Ki Deok kneeled and bagging to Ha Kyung, she just looked away and ignored him.

“Can I join too?” an unexpected voice suddenly joined in. Heung Soo look at Nam Soon raising his right hand. “What? I need a refreshing too”

Heung Soo didn’t say anything. Ha Kyung demanded her heart after she heard it. All right. You should come too, Song Ha Kyung!.

                At HongDae, the kids were in noraebang (Karaoke place). Ki Deok, Deong Seok, Ji Hoon and others were singing at the top of their lungs. They were terrible singer. But they were a geat gag mans. Kang Joo couldn’t stop  laughing as she watching her silly classmatess singing. Meanwhile Ha Kyung kept avoiding Ki Deok who keep trying to dragem her to dance with him. Nam Soon just claping along the song. Jung Hoo who hasn’t a mood to sing just sat, slurping his drink. And Heung Soo, he mostly quite, his eyes glued at Kang Joo fooling around. Which made him smiling as well.

                Heung Soo wanted to thanked Nam Soon for his sudden decision to joined the group. If he don’t, he has no strong reason to tag himself along too. Because he wanted to spend the days with Kang Joo. In the almost dark room, nobody else will notice that  he was staring at Kang Joo from his seat. That’s give him a confidence. Heung Soo smiling in amused when he saw Kang Joo playing the mini set of drum randomly so the sound came out a messed. But she kept playing it like a pro. She also screaming to the mic that Deong Seok extended to her, her sing is terrible as well. In his eyes, everything and everyone is in black and white, the only person who bright in spotlight is Kang Joo. Typicall of a Lovesick.

                After the noraebang, they played some games in game center. Kang Joo were playing a basket ball against Ji Hoon. Nam Soon already beat each other on the racing car game. Nam Soon keep giggling when he was just about to win. “You never beat me on this, Song Ha Kyung”. Ha Kyung glared at him in annoyed the she steped on the gas harder but her car got threw off of the track and crashed. “Hah! You’re dead!” Nam Soon laughing hard, making Ha Kyung kicked his feet that step on the gas so his car stop and crashed too. “Yah. You’re cheating!” he pound the stir hard and turned his head toward Ha Kyung who lifted her head backward from laughing so hard, she even clapping too. Seeing her, Nam Soon laughing too.

                Heung Soo shook his head in watching Nam Soon and Ha Kyung having their fun moment together. He sigh slowly and turned his head to see Kang Joo who was doing an armwrestling with a robot hand. He wanted to play with Kang Joo too but it’s almost impossible to the fact that she always surrounding by her gang. She also sompletely drown in amusement. He felt abandoned somehow.

                Kang Joo jumping in happy when she succeed beat the robot. Ji Hoon who had tried that before stood in dumbfounded to witnessing how strong she is. “ You’re creepy Lee Kang Joo!” He said in annoyed. Ki Deok and Min Ki embraced her from the two side, they jumping along. When Heung Soo watching that, he got pissed. He hissed and cursed at the boys. But he frowned to himself. Wait a minute, am I jealous?.

He always wasn’t himself when it comes to Kang Joo.

“It’s My turn!” Yi Kyung break through the hugging and made Kang Joo step aside. She clapping to encourage Yi Kyung, but then her eyes wandering around to find Heung Soo. She spotted him kicking a vending machine in the corner.

“Eiiissshiiii. Why this damn thing doesn’t work?!” He kept pounding his hand hard to the machine to make the drink come out. He actually passing over his anger from being jealous to the machine. “Yah. Are you going to break it or something?” Kang Joo suddenly showed up. He didn’t respond, not even look at her. He kicking the machine again.

“Why don’t you play with us? It’s really fun, you know?”

“Not interested” he answer short and pounding the machine again until it let out a clank sound and the drink came out. Two drinks actually. He wanted to give one to Kang Joo. He bent down to collect the drinks, but when he was just about to give the drink there is a scream calling out for Kang Joo, she immediately turned her head from Heung Soo.

“Kang Joo yah! Let’s play Dance Dance Revolution!” he dragged her away without letting her to respond. Heung Soo got another cranked in his heart. He tighten his jaws to see them gone and he looked away, blankly staring at the machine again. When Kang Joo helplessly dragged by Ki Deok, she glanced over her shoulder to see Heung Soo. She could see a sad on his face.

                After Heung Soo calmed himself, he decided to joined the crowded that already gathered around Kang Joo and Ki Deok who were stepping on the arrow buttons according to the screen. They look like a pro, they haven’t miss any step yet. Nam Soon snatched the drink in one of his hand which he failed to give it to Kang Joo. “For me? Thank’s bro” he opened it and took a slurp. Heung Soo staring at him in disbelief and took a slurp from his drink too. When he watching Kang Joo playing, he heard a loud giggled from the tall guy who standing two meters away from him. To the way his laughing and smiling he was completely amused. It seems in different kind of amusement. Heung Soo followed his stare and realized that the red-haired tall guy only had his eyes on Kang Joo. He felt suspicious but he shrughed the thought right away. He might just interested like the others, Park Heung Soo, He said to himself. Don’t let you fell in another jealousy. He just interested, that’s it.

                The game was over, they were having an ice cream. Kang Joo in the middle of headlocking Ki Deok from snatching hers. Nam Soon gave the grape flavor to Ha Kyung which she received it in surprised. Nam Soon extended a hand that holding a cone of ice scream to Heung Soo who kept looking out to the window but he actually watching Kang Joo in the reflection.

“Here, buddy!” Nam Soon said. Heung Soo looking at him in disbelief, “You think I’m five?”

Suddenly someone take the ice cream instead. Kang Joo smiled at the two boys. “If you don’t want it, let me have it” she said nearer the ice cream closer to but then Ki Deok pushed her hand as a revenge, her nose soaked into it. “Yaaaargghhhh!” she screamed. Heung Soo snorted hard to see her face. Kang Joo hissed at him then chasing Ki Deok. The rest laughing and following the two of their friend made a noisy. That’s when Heung Soo eyes found a figure on the corner, an ice cream. It’s the tall guy with a red hair again. At the restaurant when they had dinner, He too found the guy sitting three tables away from his classmates when he wanted to go to the restroom. Is he practically following them? He then started to feel anxious. When the y walking on the street, Heung Soo keep eyeing the street to check the tall guy again. But no, he’s not around. Heung Soo sigh in relief. Maybe it was just his feeling.

                Heung Soo stood beside Nam Soo who already joined their classmate who gathering around a street performer. In the middle of the crowd, there are a young woman and a guy sitting, with the guy had his guitar on his lap.

“Annyeong Haseyo. We are ACCOUSTIC COLLABO!” They greeted the crowd in unison. The crowd clapping. “We are going to sing a romantic song. It might be related to some of you guys” The girl said, smiling at the crowd. Heung Soo took a glare at Kang Joo who stood not far from him. She smiled and seems interested. The guy starting to pick his guitar and sing.

Na geudaega neomu joheunde… malhago shipeundae

Yonggiga anna…

(I like you so much and I want to tell you
But I don’t have the courage)

The first feeling that came to Heung Soo’s heart is a shock. Why does have to be that kind of song?. Are they mocking me?

‘Maldo geudaega neomu joheundae… malhago shipeundae

Yonggiga anna…’

(I like you too and I want to tell you
But I don’t have the courage
)

Kang Joo gulped her saliva when she heard them singing. But she doesn’t have a gut to even glared at Heung Soo.

‘Saranghae malhago shipeundae……

Ireohke sokman daeudaga……

Geudaega deonaga beorilkka…..

Neul babogatchi geokjeongmal haneun…. uri’

(I want to tell you that I love you
I’m afraid that if I hold it in and don’t make a move
You’ll just leave
We just keep worrying)

……

‘Geudae nungilbomyeon danghwanghaeseo na nuneul dolligo

Geudae apeseomyeon babogatchi eolgul bulgigo

Geudaereul saranghanda sueobshi yeonseubhado yenseubhatneundae

Maldo mothago’

(When my eyes meet yours, I become flustered and turn away
When I stand in front of you, I turn red like a fool
I love you
I practiced these words over and over again
But I can’t even say it)

Nam Soon gave Ha Kyung a spied look. She looks relax in her usual expressionless face. He wondering in his heart, does he have a chance? To tell her?. Does she even has the same feeling?. Ha Kyung might looked expressionless. But inside her heart kept pounding hard. She also reflexed her feeling to the song. She felt related to it.

For all the person who had the ‘Love that still has no gut to tell’ situation, the song felt so frustrated to hear. Especially when someone you like is near from you. You found yourself anxious. That’s exactly what happened to Heung-Joo and Nam-Kyung couples.

After the couple finished their song. Heung Soo demanded to himself, All right I need to get out of here!. He glared to Nam Soon who turned out had the same thought. When they spun around, they heard a noise and shout that mostly came from the girls. They turned back again to faound out why. In the middle of the crowd there sat a tall handsome guy. Heung Soo widened his eyes when he recognized who he was. That’s the guy, who keep following them before. Why is he doing there? Is he a singer too?.

            Hueng Soo immediately glanced his ayes to Kang Joo who were giggling and whispering to Ha Kyung who also respond the same. He felt cranked again. Bigger this time. Without further a do, the red hair guy playing his guitar and sing.

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull,
And making love with you is all I wanna do….
Loving you is more then just a dream come true,
And everything that I do, is out of loving you’

He sings in fluent English. With deep bass voice but sounded so melodic for the girls. ‘Loving you…’ when he sang that lyric Heung Soo so sure that he motion to Kang Joo, but fortunately she doesn’t aware of it because she was standing within the crowd right in front of him. Thank God. He finished her sing with a smile which soon enough made the girls screaming and whispering.

“Ni Hao…” He greeted the crowd using Chinese.

“Oh, he’s Chinese…” Heung Soo heard Kang Joo giggling to Ha Kyung who smiling as well. Nam Soon also do the same. Their exchanged look and frowning. The crowd greeted him back, also in Chinese.

“I want to say something” He said in Korean this time. “Actually I dedicated the song for someone very special to me….”. The girls went ‘uuuuuh’ and ‘ooooh’.

“And she’s here…” he added. The girls started to looking around. Curious who was the lucky girl.

“Who is it Oppaaa!” The girls in  junior high uniform screaming. He smiled and put looking straight. “Lee Kang Joo!” He yelled.

Her classmates hold their breath. Even Ha Kyung lost her balance and bumped to Yi Kyung. The guy got up and walked toward Kang Joo. The crowd step a side to give a way. Kang Joo looking around the crowded and she saw Heung Soo looked away his face to someone’s crown under. When Kang Joo look to the front again she saw a smiling face from the guy. She felt goosebumps to find everyone had their eyes on her. The guy smiling handsomely again. The smile seems a bit familiar for her, but she couldn’t remember who is the guy.

“Gong Joo? Don’t you remember me?”

The crowded gasped in sharp to heard that guy calling Kang Joo ‘Princess’ (Gong Joo=Princess).

She worked her brain hard, then she remember. The only person in the world who calling her with that nickname is…

“Wu fan?” She pointed to his face. Yes, the guy is Wu Fan. Her childhood friend.

The guy smile getting wider, “You remember me? Thank God!”. He grabbed her closer and hugged her, tightly. Made everyone stood dumbfounded.

To Be Continued.

* * *  I presented a rival here in this chapter. Why I chose Kris Exo? because I love him he he he. I hope you don't dissapointed. By The Way....The Song I used in Here is 'You and I are excitement' by Acoustic Collabo