One Sentence Left

School 2013 Fanfic
"KangJoo-Ya," HeungSoo staring at a long paper he held in his hand. "What?" KangJoo asked innocently. "Are you going to rob me? Im gone for studying, not shoping". They were in the airport. KangJoo, NamSoon & HaKyung are accompanied HeungSoo for the last time before he leave. And KangJoo gave him a long so called 'Wish-list' paper to him. "It's not full of mine. It's theirs" KangJoo glared at NamKyung couple who instantly murmured a protest to her. "My only wish is that you comeback in one piece" She smiled and cleaned up HeungSoo sleves from dirts. HeungSoo too couldn't help but smiling along. "But dont forget to bring the shoes for me!" she threated. "Cih! Fine, I'll bring it for you" he pinched her cheeks made she looks more adorable. "Eh-em!" NamSoon interupted the love-birds and smirked, "Dont forget bout my wishes, dude!". "Wishes? What am I? Santa Claus?" HeungSoo snapped him. "Eishh, you know me first before KangJoo. You should treat me better, SekkiYa!". HeungSoo rolled his eyes and covered both of KangJoo's ears with his hand, "Don't listen to him. Hi's nut!" "What? Are you starting to get jealous on Kang Joo?" HaKyung elbowed him hard. "No, honey. Kidding" he embraced her shoulder and giggled. Few minutes later, the boarding annoucement was echoed through the hall. KangJoo felt a bit pang of paint in her heart as she heard that. It's the time. They were staring at each other in silence until KangJoo pushed HeungSoo away and forced a giggled, "What are you doing? Go, or you'll miss the plane". But HeungSoo didn't move any inch, and seconds later, KangJoo was inside his arms. With full of strengt embracement, he whisper "Im gonna miss you". KangJoo could feel hot in her eyes from the tears that forming, but she promised herself she won't cry. She scoffed instead, "Yah! You're really going to miss the flight, Park HeungSoo". HeungSoo pulled away with annoyed on his face. "Could you say something sweet? Won't you miss me?" he pouted. KangJoo avoided his eyes. 'You dont know what I really feel inside. If I dont play cold and act as if it was not a big deal, I'd endded up crying like a baby. I kept asking 'Will I see you again?' or 'Does your heart would still the same?'. I know I shouldn't put any suspicious on you. But still, I dont know what's gonna happend for the next two years. I dont know, Park Heung Soo'. "KangJoo-ya, you okay?" HeungSoo waved his hand in front of silent KangJoo. "Chagiya..." he called. KangJoo smiled in amused by her sweet calling and pushed him again "Off you go. Promise me you'll send Emails". "I Promise" he said the he dragged by NamSoon toward the Boarding Pass section. "I'll send emails everyday!" He shouted as he walked in the middle of other passengers. KangJoo smiled and waved him. "Dont miss me too much, HeungSoo!" This time NamSoon yelled. HeungSoo just showed him his fist before he really gone. Kang Joo sigh and just about to leave when she heard her phone ringing. It was HeungSoo. "Yah! Aren't you supposed to turn off your phone?" she acted cold again but her lips trembling. "There is one sentence that I want to hear from you, before I took off" he said earnestly. "What?" she snapped, the continued lazily, "Allright, Im gonna miss you too, Park HeungSoo. I really will". "Not that one" he protest. KangJoo rolled her eyes, "I'll dream about you" this time she tried to sound cute. Seeing KangJoo acted like that made the other couple glaring at each other and snickering. That made KangJoo embarassed a bit. "Not that one either" he protest again, with a bit of chuckle. "Then what?" KangJoo frowned in annoyed. "The one I said to you when we were at the beach, KangJoo". "Beach?". "Yeah, when I piggy-backed you and I said it right after I kissed you". KangJoo's cheeks suddenly blushed as the word 'kiss' was mentioned. And soon enough the both cheeks are fully red in burned of embarassement right after she found out what his actual meaning. 'Ah, that one', she covered her face. Then she heard a stanger voice from the other line. "Excuse me sir, May I ask you to turn off the phone? We are about to take off" it sounded like the stewardess speaking. "Oh, just a moment miss, it's really important!" KangJoo heard him gave the lady an excused, then she heard him begging, "KangJoo-Ya Palli say it! I know you remember it. To give me more spirits. Please!". "Allright, allright!" She shot him and bit her lower lip. She inhaled deeply and said "I Love you too". "YESSSS!" HeungSoo exclaimed and got up in sudden made all the passangers him especially the stewardes that still stood next to him. He bowed them an appology. He put the phone back on his ear but unfortunately KangJoo allready hung up. He pouted a bit but then hurriedly turn his phone off after heard the unending fake cough that came out from the stewardess. After the lady left, he doing a little celebrate again. The american man who sat next to him only shook his head. He ignored him.He Giggling and smiling wide.