Lean On Me, Don't Cry

School 2013 Fanfic

Heung Soo following to where Kang Joo's eyes were on. She was right. He saw Nam Soon sitting in the cafe and in front of him sitting Song Ha Kyung who was slurping her drink. Heung Soo too surprised by what he just saw. Since when they became this close to spend the night drinking together?.

Meanwhile, in the cafe Nam Soon just looking at Ha Kyung drinking her chocolate milkshake. He didn't say anything. He just there, sitting and watching her slurped out the drink till the last drops. Ha Kyung straighten her back and sigh. She wiped her lips and wiped her tears.

"You feel better?" Nam Soon asked in a very relaxing voice.

Ha Kyung nodded without reply him. She just eyed the empty glass in front of her. Nam Soon brought himself closer to her and smiled.

"So. want to share something with me?"

"I argued with my mom today...." she said still eyeing the glass. "She was mad because I got ninety in math and also literature" she let out a sharp sigh after she finished her words. Nam Soon narrowed his eyes.

"Why? you got ninety, right? what's the problem?"

"That's the problem. I got ninety not one hundred as my damn score. She was crazily a perfectionist mother. I wish I could run away from her someday" she said, begin to cry again. "What makes me mad was not how the way she treated me. I used to it since I was grown up, but what makes me upset was she's not even once congratulate me first, she just yelled at me from having a nearly perfect score"

Nam Soon just sitting still, being a good listener.

"And for once, when I received a good score I wanted to see people clapping for me, congratulate me, being happy for me. And not the 'Ahh...she is Song Ha Kyung, no wonder she got the good score' respond, which even not taking seriously by my own mother"

Nam Soon watched her lips began trembling again. He nodded then said. "You know what. I think you are little bit more lucky than I am. I don't have dad with me everytime I hope he was. Cause he was somewhere out of town. All the time. I even thought that he doesn't even care about me"

"Don't say that, you had Park Heung Soo by your side..."

"And you had me..." said Nam Soon made Ha Kyung looked at him right to his eyes. " And of course Lee Kang Joo, she's the first place. Ke ke ke..." he added, feeling a bit awkward. Ha Kyung finally smiled.

"Yeah, Im glad I have her. I don't know what would happend to me if she wasn't my friend. She still wanted to be my friend even I was mad and fell in jealousy at her last year, and also.....You know..." Ha Kyung shivered when she recounted the inccident last year which is the day she accidently hurt Kang Joo. But Kang Joo still want to be her friend, she even said that she likes her more than 'S' University.

"Yeah I know" Nam Soon chimed, "But like I said before. You got Kang Joo, me and also Heung Soo to cheering for you. He was really amazed by you by the way, he even said to me once that you might be a reincarnation of Einstein..."

Heard that Ha Kyung laugh softly. She shook her head, "It would be more senseable if he said Queen Seon Deok not Einstein. What a weird. No wonder he get along with Kang Joo"

"What about meeee???" Kang Joo suddenly chimed in and showed and stood right behind her. "Are you talking bad about me, Song Song?" She pinched Ha Kyung cheek.

"what are you doing here?" asked Nam Soon in surprised.

"What are you TWO doing here? Having a date huh?" she teased. Then Nam Soon eyes turned toward the figure who just walked in toward them. He raised his brows so high. "Park Heung Soo? You too?" Nam Soon looked at Heung Soo to Kang Joo, Kang Joo to Heung Soo, and then a grin fill his lips.

"Ah...it's not us who were having a date, but you two." Nam Soon back. Kang Joo and Heung Soo exchanged a glance.

"Ya, we're just hang out. It's that a problem for you?"

"Ahhhhh....." Nam Soon just nodded, but still in suspicious nod way.

"How could you two sitting here together?" Heung Soo asked, he too felt suspicious at Nam Soon and Ha Kyung who looked closer to each other more than before.

"Nam Soon just saved me from being chased by a monster..." Ha Kyung said in a story telling-like sound. She sounded like not herself. Kang Joo frowned her whole face.

"What monster? Maybe, is it true that there are aliens on earth? Waaah!!!" She said, being dumbfounded. Heung Soo gazed at her and making face. Kang Joo paid his gaze, "What? just wondering..."

"Ha Kyung just had an argument with her mom. Caused by her test result. I saw her aimlessly running and crying on the street like a crazy person who escaped from assylum"

"You did?" Kang Joo gasped sharply, "Argggh, Song Song.  I don't Know. Im sorry" She embraced Ha Kyung in her arms.

"Yeah, Thanks to Nam Soon who was there riding his bike. Found me whimping on the street. Then he took me here. For a healing" She looked at the empty glass again.

Nam Soon's heart sudenly beat so fast. It's the first time he heard Ha Kyung praising him like that, and somehow it makes him feel so...happy.

"Awwww!" This time Kang Joo embraced Nam Soon in her arms, but she was to tight, made him suffocated.  "Thank you so much for saving my Song Song, President Go!"

"Ya. Lee Kang Joo, you might killed me instead of thank me. St-stop it!"

Then she pulled away, "But why didn't you call me first?" She looked at Ha Kyung, upset.

Ha Kyung made a face, "I did! for about hundreds of time. Did you even had your phone with you right now?"

Kang Joo groping her body and pockets, then she smiled in embarassment, "Ah...I left it at home, I guess. Mian..."

"When you with Heung Soo you always completely lost about me..." Ha Kyung shook her head in disbelief.

Kang Joo widened her eyes in shock and embarassed "Naega Onjeeee???!" she flashed again to hug Ha Kyung. Heung Soo just let out a fake cough and took a seat beside Nam Soon. Nam Soon just giggling, looking at his two friends awkward faces.

"Are you feeling better Now?" Kang Joo asked the same question as Nam Soon did. And she gave her the same asnwer as she gave Nam Soon. She nodded. But this one was the most happy nodded she has, she felt so much relief. The weight on her shoulder completely lost in sudden as she looking at those smiling faces. It doesn't matter if she lived with a monster, as long as she had these three incredible friends on her side.

#     #     #

Heung Soo stood there with Nam Soon waiting for the girls finished their bussines in the restroom. Heung Soo was annoyed when he noticing Nam Soon looking at him in a weird expression. 

"What?" He shot him.

"How was your date, huh?" Nam Soon bumped to him.

"Date my !"

"So, how come you two being together? As I can remember your punishment was over since you passed the test which mean you don't have to spend the day after school for tutoring with Kang Joo"

"I just gave her a present..."

Nam Soon eyes widened, "Present? oh, by asking her date? bravo...bravo!"

Heung Soo smacked Nam Soon on the head, "I told you it's not a date! The movie tickets were given by Noona. Tha'ts mean the present came from Noona, idiot."

"Your Noona? did she knew Kang Joo?"

"They just met each other last night. Lee Kang Joo accidentaly help my sister and walked her home"

"Waaaah. Daebak. That is called fate. Not just a coincident"

"For someone who doesn't even care bout his own life in the future, telling me what is fate? Hah!"

"What? What fate? What did I missed?". Kang Joo suddenly stood between them, grinning. Exchanged her look from Him to Nam Soon. Heung Soo looked at her bright smiling face that were just right above him, then he walked away leaving the two of them.

"Did I say something wrong again?" She asked Nam Soon who just laughing hard.

"Aigooo.... You two guys are so funny"

Kang Joo made a face and then running to go after Heung Soo. "Park Heung Soo. Wait? are you still mad?" she shouted. Heung Soo walking fast, trying so hard not to listen to her. But as he closed his eyes, Kang Joo's face were popped ih his head, like a popcorn.

"Heung Soo-YAAAAAAA!" Kang Joo shouted him in a cute voice.

"Do not following me, you are so frustating me!" Heung Soo kept walking away until he stoped and realize Kang Joo's voice no longer be heard. Heung Soo spun around and found Kang Joo standing in front of a store with a horror face. Her eyes were widened in a terrible way of shock. She looked like just seeing a ghost.

Heung Soo approached her and she looked at her face, "Ya. Lee Kang Joo. What happend?" She intensively looked at her face that keep looking at the store.

"Cho-CHOGIYO!!" She flashed inside the store. Heung Soo saw her walking toward a woman. Heung Soo put a pazzled look but soon enough he realized something. That woman was holding a coat in her hand, Heung Soo turned his eyes to the windowshop. The headless manequin were now , No more red coat that Kang Joo dream to buy for her mother on it. He gulped hard and looked back at Kang Joo was shouting to the owner lady.

"You promise me to keep that coat for me!" She said, her voice trembling. "I will pay. Just more few days. I've allready had the half money of the cost. You want me to go get my piggy bank? Just more days, then I will pay!"

"Im sorry Haksaeng. But this lady paid first. I did promise you, but you were too long for us to wait, so...."

"So, if you couldn't Keep your promise DON'T EVER DARE TO GIVE ONE!" Heung Soo suddenly showed up. He grabed Kang Joo hand and dragged her outside. Kang joo tried to let go of her hand and get back inside, but Heung Soo holding her back, tightly.

"She promise me. And I, I said I will pay, even not in a sooner time, but I swear I will. I told you too that I had the money right? You knew it too right? Why didn't she believe me? But she.... She .....promised me....."

Then suddenly Heung Soo pulled her inside his arms. She finally crying on his chest. Heung Soo hug her more tightly, he leanded his chin on her head. He rubbing her back to make her more comfort. Seeing Kang Joo crying like that, makes his heart hurt as well. He felt wanted to get back to the store and crush it. Kang Joo crying so loud. Heung soo her hair, gently and said...

"I Know. You told me you had the money. The lady was just too stupid for not believing you."

Then he just let her crying on his chest. letting her cried out her anger.

Ha Kyung and Nam Soon who were looking for Heung Soo and Kang Joo were stood in surpised to seeing them Hugging. But Kang Joo's crying sound were loudly heard.

Ha Kyung were just about to run to them and intended to punch Heung Soo as she thought the reason Kang joo crying was him, grabbed by Nam Soon on her wrist.

"Kang Joo is crying..." She protested. But Nam Soon placed the helmet on her head.

"Don't You see them, there? Leave them alone in their own world"

"But..."

"They would be fine, Song Ha Kyung..." Nam Soon said as he get on his bike.

"Get on. I'll take you home."

Without hesistant, She get on herself on the bike. They ride together to Ha Kyung house. Later, Nam Soon pulled in his bike and stop but away from Ha Kyung's house as she told him to do. He could see Ha Kyung worried about her mom will mad about her.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Ha Kyung just scoff, "I told you I was fine, Go Nam Soon!".

"Are you ready to face your monster again?"

"Yap. Im fully charged. Thanks to you..."

Nam Soon felt a heat on his cheeks, then he felt his phone ringing. He picked it up. Ha Kyung could see from his expression that it must be his boss calling.

"Yee. Im having an emergency, sajang-nim" He glanced at Ha Kyung. "All right. Cut it as much as you want!" He then hung up. Raised his brows as he put the phone back into his coat pocket.

"I put you into trouble, didn't I?"

"Nah. It's a right decision to leave my job today"

"Thanks again, I owe you much!"

"You can reward me by just keep smiling....that's enough for me"

Ha Kyung smiling shy, and looked to the ground. "Allright. Get yourself home safety" she turned to walking to her house.

"Song Ha Kyung!" Nam Soon called. She spun around and saw a tiny thing flew toward her, she catch it in surprised. Then she looked at it. It's a lollipop candy.

"Everytime you got a good result on test, I will give you a lollipop. How bout that as my congratulation?"

"Allright...But next time give me the grape flavor one, that is my most favourite!" she put her fierce looked back again but keep smiling.

"Allright. Call! Good Night!" He took his leave. Ha Kyung leaving as well. On their both face, grew a bright smile.

To be Continued

This chapter mostly about Nam Soon and Ha Kyung. I won't foget bout them, any way. i hope you like this one. Sorry for my miss spelling and my error grammar. Im still learning though He He He. ^_^. Don't Forget to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Kamsahamnida.