Fix it, Nam Soon!

School 2013 Fanfic

Nam Soon couldn’t stop for being nervous and scare in the same time. He didn’t focus on his work and kept blaming himself for what he said to Ha Kyung.

Is she mad? She must be, considering of how she hung up the phone like that’

Nam Soon’s eyes were on the computer screen but his mind was completely somewhere else. He wished for the work time is over soon.

Time has shown three o’clock. It’s time for home. When he rushed to pack his stuff he received a phonecall, from Kang Joo.

“Yeo…”

“YA GO NAM SOON! WHAT DID YOUDO TO HA KYUNG?”

Nam Soon gulped hard and closed his eyes. If Kang Joo started to yelling at phone, It must be bad. “Ah, keuge…”

“She couldn’t stop crying right now. As you finish your work, come to my apartment. PALLI!”

Kang Joo hung up. Nam Soon grabbed his bag with him out from the office. He hailed a Taxi to Ha Kyung’s apartment. On the way he didn’t realize that he kept on biting his own fingers.

When he arrived at the apartment door, It’s Kang Joo who was greeting him first with her angry eyes.  Heung Soo just stood behind her, looking at Nam Soon in a pity and confused expression.

“What did you do? Since she came back from work she locked herself in her room, crying. Do you mind tell me what’s going on?” Kang Joo asked in whisper.

“It’s just, some kind of misunderstanding, Kang Joo-ya”

“Go fix it. She felt a bit better now after I comforted her. Now it’s your time to do your responsibility. Make sure you don’t mess everything again this time, it hurts me to see her crying like that!” It seems Kang Joo was in anger as well. She even showed Nam Soon her fist, just like in the school time.

“Relax, Kang Joo-ya” Heung Soo put both of his hands on her shoulder, “I’m sure he will fix it, right Go Nam Soon?”

“Where is she?” Nam Soon glared inside the house.

“She’s in the back balcony” Kang Joo said in more relax.

Without any second thought, Nam Soon tossed his bag to Heung Soo and ran to the balcony.

Kang Joo let out a deep sigh and down to a squat position. Her heart keep pounding hard when she saw how terrible Ha Kyung was since she came back from her fitting with Heung Soo. She doesn’t want anything bad happen to her. To the both of them for the matter of fact. But she was a bit worried because she knew that Ha Kyung has a stubborn attitude which hasn’t gone from her since high school. Though, meeting Nam Soon and dating him had changed her a bit. But she still could be cold sometimes. That was Kang Joo worried the most, she doesn’t even sure that Ha Kyung  will forgive Nam Soon easily from whatever he done to her, especially the affect that she got made it seems the problem was big and disturbing enough for Ha Kyung.

“Wae?” Heung Soo squat down as well for making an eye level with her.

“Would they be allright?” Kang Joo asked him still full with worries.

“They would. Trust me” Heung Soo smiled and cupped her face. “Aigooo, Uri Kang Joo worried about our friends so much” Heung Soo massaged her cheeks playfully.

“Of course, I am. Don’t you?”

“I do, but I trust them. They are grown up. Let’s leave them alone to fix their own problem”

“Yeah, you right” Kang Joo nodded then she look at Heung Soo as if she realized something. ”Wait, get off me!” Kang Joo pushed him hard till he fell in sitting position.

“W-wae?” Heung Soo blinked in rapidly.

“I’m still mad at you! How dare you not agree with my choice with the wedding dress!”

“You still mad at me? I told you I’m sorry”

“Sorry, your head! You keep saying the dress is too plain, too simple, to bla bla bla. You ended up told me to choose the knee- long weeding dress? It’s a wedding, Park Heung Soo, not a cocktail party”

“But that’s cute and y. I don’t want you to trip over by the over-long dress while you are walking to the aisle, honey”

“The long dress is going to hold by Ha Kyung, so I won’t step on it. Don’t you see any other bride? at least in the drama?”

“Song Hye Kyo wears the knee-long wedding dress when she had wedding with Rain in Full House” Heung Soo Said confidently.

Kang Joo scoffed in disbelief, “Eishhh, molla!” Then she ran out from the house.

“K-kang Joo ya!” Heung Soo chased her and tossed Nam Soon’t bag to the floor.

While Heung Soo tried to after Kang Joo and fix their argument, Nam Soon was standing a few distance afar from Ha Kyung. She has her back on him. She doesn’t know he was there, watching her drinking the wine in such of sunny day.

“Ha Kyung-ah” Nam Soon approached her and stop her from pouring another glass of wine.

“What are you doing here?” Ha Kyung glared up at him with her cold eyes, same like their first time meeting.

“I’m sorry” Nam Soon said the words after he silent for a while.

“For what?”

“For what I’ve said to you before, you must be mad”

“IF YOU KNOW I’M GOING TO BE MAD WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!” Ha Kyung got up, she was yelling and beating Nam Soon’s body over and over again. “WHY DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO SAY THAT? I HATE YOU!”

Nam Soon grabbed her hands and pulled her into his arms. Ha Kyung crying with her head on his chest. Kang Joo was right, it’s hurt to see her cry like that, especially when he knows that he wes the one who made her like that.

“I’m sorry. I really am. Forgive me. I said terrible things to you. I’m sorry. Please don’t hate me. Cause if you do, I don’t have any reason to live, Ha Kyung-ah. I’m sorry”

“Are you having someone else?” She suddenly stop crying and mumble something that made Nam Soon shocked.

“What?” Heung Soo pulled her out of his arms and looked straight to her eyes which fill with tears yet cold.

“Just tell me if you have someone else, then everything makes sense”

“What are you talking about? No, Song Ha Kyung! It’s only you, the whole time”

“Then why did you say those kind nonsense?!” Ha Kyung jerked off Nam Soon from her, she back to yelling at him. “Why you keep saying that you were not good enough from me? You’re not compatible enough from me? For my family? Do I ever say that how you lived your life back then somehow bothering me? The one thing I said that the reason of why I like you is the fact of how you live your life. Don’t you remember that, Go Nam Soon?”

“I do” Nam Soon staring at his feet. Felling want to hit him-self, after heard everything she said.

“Then please stop… saying that you’re not good enough for me… or my family, even they won’t agree with you, I still want you to be my forever one, Go Nam Soon, no matter what, but you seems didn’t see that” Ha Kyung’s lips trembling hard so soon after she ready to blow up in tears again.

“Mian. Jinja mian. I just don’t want your family to be ashamed of me because I was still nothing. I need time to prove myself. I want them to be proud of how good you choose a man to be by your side, someone who make your life would be full of happiness”

“Are you talking about money? Are you burdened by my family reputation? Of how rich they are?” Ha Kyung tighten her jaws when she said that, made Nam Soon became guiltier.

“Ha Kyung-ah…”

“You’re dating me, not them. I never said that you have to make our relationship to step into another level in sooner of time. I never said that you have to be someone ‘important’ just to marry me. I just want you, the Go Nam Soon who said will do better in life for both of us. Not the ambitious one. Not the unconfident one too. Just You

Nam Soon couldn’t say any other word. He was speechless. He doesn’t know that his childish thought would make her hurt this much. He realized now. Ha Kyung was right. He shouldn’t feel bad of himself. He did promise to her to love her no matter what. He even forgot the fact of how nice her family treats him, not being ashamed like one he thought they would. He wish for someone beat him to death. Yeah, he deserved to be dead, but no. He doesn’t want to be dead. He wants to run to the beautiful young woman whom standing in front of him right now and tell her how much he loves her. Thanked her for coming to his life and being such a precious person for him.

 Nam Soon ran to tired Ha Kyung and pulled her in his full embracement. He kissed her head. He was unable to hold his tears anymore. He cried.

“I’m sorry for being stupid. I’m sorry, Ha Kyung ah. I won’t say anything like that again. I promise. Please forgive me. Forgive me…”

“Promise you won’t say anything like that again?” Ha Kyung sound more ease. She grabbed tight of Nam Soon’s shirt.

“I promise. Kill me if I broke it”

“Don’t worry. I will” Ha Kyung eventually wrapped her hands around Nam Soon’s waist and buried her face deeper to his chest.

“So, are you forgiving me?” Nam Soon released his hug and cupped Ha Kyung’s face. She nodded slowly.

Nam Soon smiled in relief, “Thank you. Saranghae, Song Ha Kyung. Yongwonhi”

“Na do. Yongwonhi”

----------------------------------

“See, you didn’t understand!” Kang Joo walked ahead of Heung Soo who tried to catch her up. They were still in the argument about the chronicles of wedding dress on their way back to Kang Joo’s apartment.  Kang Joo kept with her choice to buy the long-conventional wedding dress, while Heung Soo kept pursued her with the knee-long modern wedding dress.

“You’ll look awesome, chagiya”

“Don’t call me chagiya!”

“Wae?”

“My mom said the man should listen to the woman since it’s the first time wedding”

“What? The first time wedding? What’s that supposed to be mean? Are you planning to have the second wedding or something? With someone else?” Heung Soo blocked her way and pushed her lightly.

“YA! I didn’t say that! Why did you pushed me?!” Kang Joo pushed Heung Soo back.

Heung Soo pinched her nose. She pinched him back.

Heung Soo messed her hair. She messed his hair back by head-locking him.

Heung Soo pushed her. Kang Joo pushed him again.

Heung Soo pecked her lips. Kang Joo stood, eyes wide opened.

“I win, kekekeke”

Then Kang Joo kicked his knee and opened the apartment door then ran inside.

“YA! LEE KANG JOO!” Heung Soo went after her then find her stood by the living room. Her eyes were on the balcony where Nam Soon and Ha Kyung were. Kissing.

“YA! You-“ Heung Soo stoped by the surprising scene by the other couple a crossed them. “Wow, he fixed it. They’re back”

“Thank god” Kang Joo smiled. “Leave them alone” Kang Joo step away to the kitchen but then she pushed and pinned to the wall by Heung Soo. His eyes are now narrowing like a bad boy.

“Y-ya! G-get off me! I still don’t want to talk to you”

“Fine. Wear any dress you want. I don’t care. Coz Im marry you, not the dress”

“Why did you just saying this by now? If you say that from the first place, we wouldn’t have the stupid argument. Why are you always being so childish?”

“Hmmm, because I like to see you mad at me, and yelling at me”

“Hah! You crazy, no one likes to be yelled or mad at. I think you need to see physiatrist”

“Oh yeah, I should. Coz I’m so crazy about you”

“W-what?” Kang Joo’s face blushed in red.

Heung soo smirked, “I like when your face blushed too” Then he closed the gap by closer his face to hers slowly. Kang Joo closed her eyes and ready, but when the both lips nearly meet, Heung Soo stop. He pinched her both cheeks and giggling.

“He he, got you!” Then he left her in full embarrassment.

“Eishhh, Park Heung Soo!”

To Be Continue…

A/N : Uarghhhh, I couldn’t sleep so I decided to do an update in this late hour. It’s 2.10 am here. Hope you like this one too my lovely readers. Thank you ^.^v. I’m going to bed. Huaaaam!