The Present

School 2013 Fanfic

Heung Soo was just about to open his room's door when he heard her Noona called him.

"Heung Soo-ya. Did Kang Joo get home safe and sound?" She asked.

"Yeah. Still in one piece, Noona." He replied in tiredsounding voice.

"Great." His Noona smile in relief then she gasped softly and pulled out something from inside her purse. "Here. take these" Heung Soo's Noona showed him two Movie tickets. "I got it when I did a Blood Donor charity. They gave these as the reward. But I dont watch this kind of movie. I better give it to you"

"What do you want me to do with those?" He asked in dumbfounded.

"Go ask Kang Joo to watch it together!"

He blinked, "What?"

"Eiii...if you too shy to ask her. Just give it to her asn say it's a present from me. For being a tutor for my beloved brother and also for helping me today. Just take it!". Noona handed Him the tickets. His eyes were glued to it. He read the date was tomorrow.

Should he asked her? or he just give the both tickets to her so she could watch it together with Song Ha Kyung? But he felt, it's not a bad Idea to watch movie together with Kang Joo, she deserved a present anyway. It's just a present right, not a date.

Then he found himself shivered by the thought of word 'Date'. He shrugghed all his thought and went to sleep.

# # #

Today was the result of their test. Teacher Kang announced the score while he gave them the result paper.

"Song Ha Kyung! Ninety."

Ha Kyung received the paper in a weak smile. Kang Joo patted her back. "Great Ha Kyung-ah. Congratulation". Ha Kyung smiled at her back, showed her that she a\was actually fine.

"Go Nam Soon!"

Nam Soon, Heung Soo, Ha Kyung and Kang Joo hold their breath. They had the same question on their mind. Did he pass?

Then teacher Kang smiled, "Congratulation. You Passed president Go!". Nam Soon received the paper with smiled on his face. Then he looked at Ha Kyung, and he smiled at her half proudly and half gratitude. Ha Kyung smiled at him as well.

"Lee Kang Joo!"

Kang Joo's heart skiped a beat when she heard her name called. She stood up and walked toward teacher Kang.

"You got the best score again Lee Kang Joo. Congratulation!" Said teacher Kang proudly.

"Waah daebak Kang Joo- yah. Congratulation..." it's Ha Kyung turned to patted her best friend's back and congratulate her in with full of her heart. No jealous anymore.

Heung Soo could felt his forhead sheating. Almost all the kids got their result.  His heart beating so fast. And then...

"Park Heung Soo!"

Finally....

Teacher Kang looked at him straight. Heung Soo could feel all eyes were on him as he walked toward teacher Kang. He stood there waiting. Teacher Kang let out an odd sigh, as if he was dissapointed. Kang Joo got her fingers crossed and praying. Among all, she was the most nervous one.

"Eighty" Teacher Kang said fast. Heung Soo frowned and he looked at the paper. EIGHTY. That means.....

"HE PASSED??!" Kang Joo stood in so sudden, made the whole classed turned their eyes on her.

"Yes Lee Kang Joo. He passed the test. Congratulation for both of you!". Then everyone shout. Clapping hard. Kang Joo raised up her both thumb at him. But he just wore his usual cold face. But inside, he felt so relief. Screaming loud. He felt like he just won a lottery. But the most importan is, He didn't disapointed Kang Joo.

# # #

At the break time, when Heung Soo walked out from the boys restroom, he heard someone called his name. From the voice. He knew who.

"PARK HEUNG SOO! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Kang Joo walked toward him in furious and she stood in front of him. She looked at him in angry while put her hands on her waist.

"I've got the best score in the class. Everyone congratulated me, except you. You didn't say anything. What kind of friend are you?" she started complaining again.

Heung Soo looked at her, still in cold face. He just looked at her and silent for a while. Untill he pulled out his right hand from inside his trouser's pocket and placed it on Kang Joo's head. Kang Joo herself surprised by his act.

His face changed in a completely different expression. His eyes were softer than before. He patted Kang Joo's head gently.

"You did a great job, Lee Kang Joo. And thanks for everything...." Then he walked away. Leaving Kang Joo stood there alone. Frozen. Her cheeks were blushed.

# # #

The School was over . The student blurped out to the gate. Finally, weekend's come. No school for tomorrow. Nam Soon and Heung Soo walked together to the gate untill Nam Soon left first to do his part time job, delivering. Kang Joo also walked alone since Ha kYung was flashed her body to see her mom who'd been calling him since the break time.

Heung Soo was leaned his back to the gate wall, outside the school. He kept peeking at inside as id he was waiting for someone. When he finally found what he have been waiting for, he loosen his backpack and pulled out Kang Joo's literature book. He once again peeked inside. He found Kang Joo in squat position, tieding her shoe lace. Then on Heung Soo's lips grew a mischievous smirked. He walked toward Kang Joo but Kang Joo didn't notice his coming. Heung Soo raised the book above her head, so when Kang Joo stood up her head would bumped to the book.

"Aww. Eissssss! Why did you do that?" She shot him while rubbing her head tha felt bit hurt.

Heung Soo passed the book to her. She catched it in surprised.

"Here. I dont need it anymore. And this one too..." Heung Soo tossed the charm in to her hand. she frowning.

"I told you, you can have it !"

Heung Soo turned and walked away, "Trust me. You need it more then I do!"

Kang Joo's eyes exchanged from Heung Soo to the book and charm. "Mwoo Ya..???". She was confused by Heung Soo. Is He suffering from a Multiple Identity Disorder? He seems having two different personalities. He was so gentle and soft not long a go. But then he came back to his careless, ignorance, devilish Park Heung Soo.

When Kang Joo intended to chase Heung Soo, his classmate boys screamed her name and grabbed her by her hand.

"Kang Joo-yah, did you have a part time job today?". Min Ki asked. She shook her head. "Then Let's eat hot dog!"

Kang Joo raised her brows, "Hot dog?". The boys nodded in unison.

"All right! KA JAAAAA!"

# # #

Kang Joo walked to her room. He tossed her backpack to the floor. She just had fun with the boys. They ate hot dogs, played online game together. She was so tired but also happy. But one thing she couldn't get away from her mind was Park Heung soo. It would be more fun if he could join them.

Kang Joo grabbed her backpack on the floor and ped it, but she accidently spilled out the books. As the result, the books were scattered around the floor. She sigh in disgust and squated, that's when she found a piece of paper which appeared from inside her literature book. She snatced it and read it.

"Isn't it a movie ticket? Why is it here?" Kang Joo worked her brain to guess who might put the ticket inside. Then she realized something. She stood up in shock.

"PARK HEUNG SOO!!" She gasped. She read the time. The movie showing at seven. And seven is.....ten minutes ago.

"OH NO!" She mumbling in panic. She couldn't think. She looked at herself. She was still wearing uniform.

"Ah, forget it!" she snatched her wallet and ran.

After ten minutes running and ten minutes on free ride that she got from her neighbor whom she met on the street while she was running like hell, there she was in front of the theather building. She rushed inside and found Par Heung Soo who standing few meters away from her in an uneased expression and he kept looking at his watch.

"PARK HEUNG SOO!" She screamed, made Heung Soo looked at her in surprised. Then his eyes eyed on her in annoyed.

"Why are you still wearing uniform?" He asked, feeling angry.

"Im- Im Sorry. I found the ticket little bit late...." she said in the middle of her gasped.

"A little?" Heung Soo grinned his teeth, "Where have you been?"

"I hang out with the guys after school. And i just came back not long a go..."

Heard that Heung Soo's eyes wider. His jaws tighter. "YOU ARE SO FRUSTATING!" Then he walked away inside.

"Yaaah, who told to wait. Why don't you get in first?!" Kang Joo shot him back. Heung Soo looked at her in a very scary eyes. Kang Joo looked the ground, feeling guilty.

"You could call me, you know. Why didn't you call?" She kept complaining. Doesn't want to be blame. Heung Soo just ignored her and walked to the theather studio entrance door when Kang Joo suddenly yelled.

"Wait! Watching movie won't be perfect without popcorn. I'll go get it!" Just when she turned her body Heung Soo grabbed her shoulder.

"You. Get in. I'll take care the popcorn!"

"But..."

"GET IN. NOW!"

Kang Joo gave up. She got in and took the seat. It was easy to find, because the two seats was the only seat that empty. Few minutes later Heung Soo came back with two popcorns in his hand. He gave one to Kang Joo, and took his seat. Kang Joo tasted the popcorn and groaned.

"Aaargh, I dont like the sweet flavor. I like the salty one. Looks like yours is cheese. Let's barter"

"Eissss. Would you be quite!" He snapped her in whisper.

"Arasseo!" She pouted and eyed the screen.

Heung Soo turned his head from the screen to Kang joo. Even in the dark, he could obviously see her pouting in upset. He sigh and took Kang Joo's popcorn and gave her his.

"Gomawo..." she smiled. Heung Soo didn't reply and continued to watch the movie.

One hour later. Heung Soo and Kang Joo were outside the building. Since they walked out from the studio, Kang Joo placed her hand on her cheek and her eyes were spellbound.

"Awww, Kim Bum Oppa was so unbelievable handsome. I too want to know how it feels like to have ability to read someone's past by just touching them. Like Kim Bum oppa did in the movie"

"Ha. Get youself into reality. The show is over!" Heung Soo walked away but Kang Joo grabbed his hand with both of her hand.

"Are you still mad at me? I told you Im sorry"

Heung Soo looked at her Kitten-like eyes that begging for milk. He turned away. Instead of angry he felt embarassed in the matter of fact. It's not her fault. He should gave the ticket directly to her and ask her properly. Not hiding it in her book which made him endded up waiting and felt ashamed of himself.

"Next time, I wont wait!" He snapped her.

Suddenly Kang Joo smiled so wide, "Next time? you mean that you will ask me to watch movie again, next time?"

He shocked and frowning. Did he just said that? what a stupid. He sounded to obvious because he indeed wanted to watch movie again with her next time.

"Eisshhh. Get off my way!" He nudged her head and walked again. Kang Joo pouted then said, "But thanks by the way. I really enjoyed it He he he he he."

"Don't thanked me. Thanked my sister. She gave it as a present for you, for walked her home last night and also...for tutoring me"

"Awww your sister is so kind" She said, "When I come think about  your friendly Noona, I wonder where did you get your stubborn attitude. Are you really her brother?" she teased.

"And I kept regreting my desicion of giving you the ticket. I should give it to Nam Soon instead"

Kang Joo elbowed him hard and pouted. Then she stopped. Her eyes were straight to the front of her. She raised her finger and pointed. "Talking about Go Nam Soon, Isn't that him in the cafe, sitting together with......SONG HA KYUNG?"

To be continued

The previous chapters were short coz I updatted those via cellphone which only able to type 5000 characters, that's why those sounded odd and messed up. But this chapter was longer and I hope you like this one. Don't forget to leave the comment.