Part 2

The Stranger

 

"Don't say bad things about my Umma!" little Jongup shouted at the six bigger boys surrounding him.
 
Himchan had only left him at his school five minutes ago, and already the small boy was surrounded by bullies saying bad things about his mother.
 
"My mother says that your mother is too young to be able to look after you and must have done something bad," one of the bullies said.
 
"Umma's only 22 and never done anything bad! My Umma is the best Umma ever!"
 
"Then why don't you have an Appa? My father says that's bad!" another bully said.
 
"Himchan hyung's my emergency Appa! Now stop it! My Umma is the best Umma ever! Leave us alone!"
 
"Awww, the idiot's getting angry!" one of them mocked.
 
"So pathetic," another one said, kicking Jongup in the leg and then pushing him to the floor, where he started to sniffle.
 
"Awww, is the baby crying? Does the baby want his Appa? Oh, wait! He doesn't have one!" The six boys started to laugh. Jongup started to tear up.
 
"YAH! Leave my hyung alone!" a voice shouted across the playground and then the owner was running, coming to a stop next to his Jonguppie hyung. He pushed the bullies away from his hyung and shouted, "Teacher-nim! They're hurting Jonguppie hyung!"
 
The teacher strode over and shouted at the bullies and pulled them towards his office, feeling sorry for the boy on the ground crying.
 
"Jonguppie hyunggie, are you OK? I'm sorry I'm late, Appa dropped me off," the boy said, sitting next to his hyung.
 
"Junhonggie!" Jongup cried, holding onto Junhong's shirt. "They said bad things about Umma!" 
 
Junhong pulled Jongup up, wrapping his arm round his shoulder. "Your Umma's not bad! Ignore them hyunggie! Be strong! Now come on, we better get to class."
 
The two boys left the playground and made their way to their classroom, Jongup thinking how much he loved his precious dongsaeng, and Junhong thinking of ways to get the bullies to leave his favourite Jonguppie hyunggie alone.
 
---
 
Part 2!
Early because I won't be able to put it up later, family's coming round~
Hope you enjoyed reading it!
And thank you to my amazing 12 subscribers and 3 commenters! Reading comments make me happy~
Thank you for reading!