Part 36

The Stranger

 

When Daehyun and Youngjae arrived back at the Jung's house, it was late and found Himchan sat on the couch in the sleeping Yongguk's arms.
 
"Oh, you're back," Himchan whispered, careful not to wake his lover up. He looked at them and was not at all surprised to see their hands intertwined. "So you guys are together now?"
 
"Yeah," Daehyun said quietly.
 
"Good," Himchan smiled. "Junhong's fallen asleep with Jongup, so Jae? Be a dear and sleep with Daehyun so we can have your room? Just don't go too hard on him." Daehyun blushed madly and dragged Youngjae again, but this time into his room and shut the door behind him and leaned his back against it.
 
"Why the hell did he say that?" Daehyun asked himself, hands on his cheeks.
 
"You know what Himchan's like, Dae," Youngjae said, taking Daehyun's hands and holding them in one of his. His free hand went up to push the stray hair from Daehyun's face and to his cheek. "Let's get into bed, yeah?" 
 
Youngjae pulled Daehyun to the bathroom so they could wash up and brush their teeth. After Youngjae changed into his pajamas, he helped Daehyun with his and changed his bandages just like he had done for the past week and then they climbed into bed, with Keke and Joko between them, who had mysteriously appeared (thanks to Himchan), and hugged each other, not wanting to let the other go. 
 
Youngjae scattered kisses down Daehyun's face and neck, and then back up, finally planting one on his lips, a soft, innocent good night kiss.
 
"Good night, Dae," Youngjae whispered, guiding Daehyun's face into his neck with his hand.
 
"Night, Jae," Daehyun replied, tightening his arms round the younger's waist.
 
Youngjae closed his eyes and breathed in Daehyun's scent, another thing he had dearly missed without him next to him. He loved the smell of his hair, his skin, his clothes, his pillow, everything. Because everything reminded him of the older.
 
"Jae?" Daehyun whispered, bringing Youngjae out of his thoughts and making him open his eyes, to stare into Daehyun's worried ones.
 
"What's wrong?" Youngjae his face again, checking over him with his eyes to see if he was uncomfortable.
 
"You act like Jonguppie's your own son, will you- will you continue that?" Daehyun said, with for his son written all over his face.
 
"Of course, I will," Youngjae replied. "And I don't just act it, I really love him, Dae. Like he's my own." He paused. "No, he is my own."
 
Daehyun smiled and kissed him. "You're such a great Appa, Jae. I love you so much."
 
"I love you, too," Youngjae said, kissing him one last time before moving on of the blankets off him and onto Daehyun.
 
---
 
Just reread this and nothing actually happens...  never mind!
Enjoy!
And thank you for reading! <3