Part 10

The Stranger

 

Himchan came out of his bathroom feeling refreshed and walked, well limped slightly, to the kitchen where he saw his lover sitting at the table in only his boxers, messing with Himchan's phone. Himchan went up behind him and wrapped his arms round Yongguk's neck.
 
"Text from Daehyun," Yongguk said, reading the said text to Himchan. "It seems Junnie has decided to go swimming on Monday and you're invited." Himchan nodded, and went to the family planner on the wall and wrote in blue for Junhong 'swimming' in the box for the following Monday. He underlined it in pink, which was his colour. 
 
"Tell Daehyun I'll meet him there," Himchan said before going back to Yongguk, who was busy typing the message and kissing his cheek and running his fingertips along the fresh red marks on his lover's neck and chest, adding pressure to each one and then following the same path again, but with his tongue. He heard Yongguk moan as he bit the biggest mark that had formed on his collarbone, and smirked. 
 
He took his phone out of his lover's hands and threw it across the table, not really caring where it landed. He sat on Yongguk's lap facing him, a leg on either side of his body. Yongguk's hands made their way onto Himchan's waist, where they'd made bruises not only 20 minutes before, and brought his lips closer, kissing the younger softly before turning it into a harsh, passionate kiss, moans filling the kitchen. Yongguk cried out when Himchan tugged on his hair, moving his mouth lower to once more on his lover's neck.
 
Just as Himchan was about to put his hands into the waist band of Yongguk's only piece of clothing, his phone rang, shattering the heat they'd made.
 
"Leave it," Yongguk growled, wanting to kill whoever it was that interrupted his time with Himchan.
 
Himchan reached for his phone and glanced at the caller ID.
 
"Hello?" he answered.
 
"Would you please stop ing it up with Yongguk and come collect your son? After I told him you would be coming quarter of an hour ago, he hasn't stopped asking where you are!" Daehyun complained. Himchan could hear Junhong in the background asking for him.
 
Himchan climbed off Yongguk, who whined, and replied, "Coming, Hyunnie. I'll be at the park 10 minutes tops."
 
"Bloody er," Yongguk growled, and sulked off into the bathroom in hope of getting rid of his 'little' problem.
 
---
 
Second update today as promised!!!
Thank you for reading!
Hopefully the plot gets better... I'm sorry if you're finding it too slow...