Part 40

The Stranger

 

After Daehyun had fainted, both Youngjae and Jongup had panicked, but Youngjae managed to calm down to carry Daehyun into his room and to lie him in bed. That was at 10am, it was now 8pm, and he still hadn't woken up. Youngjae had just put Jongup to bed before going into his and Daehyun's room, and found the older boy sat up, awake, but with tears running down his face.
 
Youngjae rushed to him. "Dae, what's wrong?" he asked, pulling him into a hug. He was pushed to the floor.
 
"Don't you dare touch me with those filthy cheating hands!" Daehyun screamed.
 
Youngjae was puzzled. "Dae, tell me what's wrong and I can sort it out."
 
"No!" Daehyun shouted. "Just tell me this: how many girls did you sleep with behind my back?"
 
"What? Dae what are you-"
 
"How many?" Daehyun screamed.
 
"None! Dae, please-"
 
Daehyun slapped him, the sound of it ringing in Youngjae's ears, his cheek stinging. "You liar!" Daehyun's voice was getting louder and more shaky. Youngjae tried to hug him again, but every time he was shoved away. "Don't you dare come near me or my son again!"
 
"Dae, please! Listen to me!" Youngjae begged. His mind was too clouded with panic and heartbreak. He didn't know what was going on, nor had he ever heard Daehyun so loud, or seen him cry so much.
 
"No! I won't listen to your lies!" Daehyun shouted again, trying to control his tears. "I want you out! Get out of my house, and out of my life!" Youngjae didn't move. "Now!!!"
 
Youngjae ran out of the bedroom, narrowly missing the photo frame of the three of them and a bedside lamp thrown at him, and into the guest room, finding a crying Jongup sat amongst his stuff. Jongup ran to him and Youngjae picked him up.
 
"Don't leave, Appa!" he said crying. "I need you! Umma needs you! Don't leave me after I've found you! I love you Appa!" Jongup cried into Youngjae's shoulder.
 
"I love you too Jonguppie," Youngjae said, trying not to cry in front of his son. "But Umma doesn't want me around anymore. Umma's mad at me, he wants me to leave."
 
"Don't leave me! I need you Appa! I need you! Please don't leave me!" Jongup was sobbing heavily.
 
Youngjae put Jongup down and ripped a page out from his notebook lying on the desk. He found a pencil and wrote 11 numbers on it. He handed it to Jongup.
 
"Keep this safe and don't let Umma find it," he said. "Use this number to call me if you ever want to hear my voice, or need something. I'll always be your Appa, Guppie. No matter what."
 
Jongup started crying again and watched through his tears as his Appa rushed around the room, throwing his things into his suitcase. He zipped it up, hoping he had everything, and then gave Jongup Jokomato, who hugged it as if his life depended on it, kissed his son's forehead, and then left the room, and the house, shutting the front door behind him, and in the process, breaking three, crying hearts.
 
---
*cries* 
I'm sorry! And it was so happy and cute as well! Just please don't kill me!!!
 
Anyway! Please enjoy!
Thank you! <3