Part 22

The Stranger

 

Youngjae stared at the ceiling of the bedroom in the house he had rented. His mind went to Daehyun again, like it had every single day for the last five years, almost six now. He hoped he had liked his Kekemato bunny again. He could remember the time he had given the bunny to his lover. Youngjae smiled at the thought.
 
*flashback*
 
Youngjae sat on a bench overlooking the Han river, waiting for his boyfriend for two years, Daehyun, to arrive. He looked at the bag besides him and hoped once again that the elder will like it.
 
"Have you been waiting long?" 
 
Youngjae turned around and saw the slightly shorter, older male looking, in Youngjae's eyes, hotter than hell itself. He had black ripped jeans on, that showed his creamy skin and clung to him as if they were a second layer of skin. His black jumper showed off his slightly formed abs and his red leather jacket just made him smoke. His newly dyed dirty blonde hair just made him perfect. Not that he was already, but still.
 
Daehyun sat down next to Youngjae and stared at him. The younger was wearing blue skinny jeans that showed off his beautiful legs and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up with his toned, soft-skinned arms coming from them. He wore a brown waistcoat over the shirt, making Daehyun drool at the sight of him. Daehyun stared in wonder at the younger's brown, soft hair that he loved to dig his fingers into. He looked perfect, like always.
 
"Happy two years, Jae," Daehyun said quietly, but smiling happily. He turned to the younger and kissed him gently, knowing that there'll be plenty of time later to go further. Daehyun laid his head on Youngjae's lap, loving the feeling of his soft thighs.
 
"Happy anniversary, Dae," Youngjae said, leaning down to capture his boyfriend's lips and to dig his fingers into the older's soft hair. Youngjae's tongue opened Daehyun's mouth slightly and snuck inside, wanting to taste him. Daehyun moaned into the kiss and Youngjae sat up, giggling lightly.
 
"What?" Daehyun whined, pouting slightly.
 
"Nothing," Youngjae replied, wondering how the older could be so cute, yet so incredibly y. He let go of Daehyun's hair and reached for the bag. He took out a blue and white spotted wrapped present and handed it to Daehyun who was still lying on his lap. Daehyun opened it slowly and pulled out a bunny. Daehyun stared at the bunny. It was pink, in a black suit, its hood ped to see its pink face. The bottom of its face was white, with a pink heart as its nose. Daehyun smiled and hugged it.
 
"I love it," he said smiling.
 
"His name's Kekemato. He's part of a pair of warrior bunnies, but he's too pretty so he wears the suit as a mask. He's pretty just like you." Youngjae pecked Daehyun's lips again.
 
"Then who's his pair?" Daehyun asked.
 
"Jokomato," Youngjae said, pulling another bunny out of the bag, but this one had a white face, the bottom part being yellow with a black, round nose.
 
"Thank you Jae. So, Kekemato's mine, and Jokomato's yours?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae nodded, smiling. "Thank you. I love you so much, Jae." Daehyun leaned up to give his lover a kiss and then made himself comfortable again on his lap.
 
Youngjae smirked. "So what's my present?"
 
Daehyun echoed his smirk, a slight blush playing on his cheeks. "It's lying right here."
 
Youngjae's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What?"
 
Daehyun groaned. "I thought you were a genius Jae!" His voice softened. "I'm your present." Daehyun sat up and leaned in dangerously close to whisper huskily in Youngjae's ear and started to roam his hands over the younger's body. Youngjae shivered. "Take me, claim me, mark me, fill me up. Make me yours. Make me scream your name until my voice disappears, hold me so tight you bruise me, pound into me all night so I can't walk tomorrow. Let us love each other."
 
Youngjae didn't waste any time getting them and the bunnies into his dorm, impatient to claim the beautiful man as his.
 
*end flashback*
 
Youngjae smiled, remembering that night as the first and best they ever spent together. Youngjae rolled over into his side and grabbed his Jokomato and hugged him to his chest.
 
---
 
JaeDae! Woo! With a flashback!
And another appearance for Keke! With Joko this time!
Thanks for reading <3<3<3
 
Random update: anyone seen BAP live on earth pacific teaser thing-y????
Why do I not live in the pacific???? 
Why does no-one seem to realise that the UK is a proper county that exists with ACTUAL KPOPERS IN IT??? THERE'S LOADS OF US!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE UK BAP!!! BABYS LOVE YOU!!!
OK... mini rant over!!!