Part 30

The Stranger

 

Youngjae woke up to voices in the kitchen. He pulled himself out of bed and put on a hoodie to cover his bare chest and then padded down the hall and into the kitchen where five sets of eyes stared back at him.
 
"You stayed the night?" Himchan asked, glaring at the younger man.
 
"Of course he did hyung!" Jongup said happily, beating Youngjae to answer Himchan. "He's my Appa!" Jongup smiled and then went back to talking to Junhong about his Appa while at the same time stuffing some more toast into his mouth.
 
Himchan just stared at Jongup, and then turned to Youngjae, a shocked expression on his face, as if to say 'He knows?' Himchan then turned to Daehyun, who was picking at his food, something you wouldn't see Daehyun doing unless he was seriously worried about something.
 
"Jae? Can I talk to you for a second?" Himchan asked nicely. Youngjae only nodded and followed Himchan into Jongup's room who then shut the door. "Jongup knows?" Himchan asked.
 
"I think he wants to believe I am," Youngjae replied. "But he doesn't have to, does he? I am his Appa, aren't I?"
 
"Yes," Himchan sighed, but then his eyes turned cold. "But don't you think for a minute that this means you can now become part of this family! I will not allow it! I will not let you hurt Daehyun again!"
 
"I never hurt him hyung! Never! It was you who took him away from me!" Youngjae cried.
 
"Only because of what you did!" Himchan hissed. "Only because you kissed and felt up that girl!"
 
"Are you saying I cheated? I never did!"
 
"Yes you did! We saw you! At the party you had in your dorm!"
 
"If I tell you what happened will you leave me alone and help me get Dae back?" Youngjae asked, his voice softer now.
 
"Depends."
 
"Fine."
 
*flashback*
 
"Hey Jae!" Jinyoung, one of Youngjae's closest friends greeted him as he entered Youngjae's dorm.
 
"Hey Jaebum, Jinyoung!" Youngjae greeted the two back. Youngjae had invited some of his friends round to his dorm for a mini party before the holidays.
 
"Where's your precious Daehyun?" Jaebum sneered. He had always hated Daehyun for taking Youngjae away from him and had a sort of crush of the latter, but never admitted to it.
 
"Just leave him alone Jaebum! What has he ever done to you?" Youngjae said, defending his boyfriend from his friend yet again. He opened a bottle of beer and sat down on the floor with the rest of his friends.
 
Youngjae was always protective of his hyung, the older was frequently bullied simply because he wasn't from Seoul. The fact that he didn't talk much to defend himself though didn't exactly help either: it just made him an easier target. And, although Jaebum was Youngjae's friend, he hung out with Daehyun's bullies, something Youngjae hated Jaebum for.
 
"Mmmm good question. But I do know that there's a baseball bat somewhere close by with his name on it," Jaebum said smirking.
 
"Don't you dare, Jaebum!" Youngjae almost shouted at the boy sat next to him.
 
"You know there's only one way to stop me," Jaebum teased, almost singing.
 
"What the hell do you want now?" Youngjae asked, sick of Jaebum's teasing, but still knowing that this was the only way to save his Daehyun from another beating he couldn't stop any other way.
 
"Yah! What's your name?" Jaebum asked the blonde girl sat opposite him. She stuttered her name. "Could you do me a favour?" She nodded. "Kiss him." She blushed.
 
"What? No way Jaebum! I'm not kissing someone who's not Dae!" Youngjae screamed, gaining everyone's attention.
 
"Oh, come on Jae!" another one of his friends said. "It'll be fun! I mean, you're gay anyway, it won't make a difference!"
 
"Feel her s too!"
 
"Use your tongue!"
 
Everyone was shouting at Youngjae to do different things to the poor blushing girl. Youngjae sighed and decided to get it over with.
 
"OK!" he shouted. "If I kiss her with tongue and feel her up you will leave Daehyunnie alone for the rest of the year! Agreed?" Youngjae smiled when everyone nodded.
 
So Youngjae pulled the girl onto his lap who put her arms round him and shoved his tongue into . He quickly put his hands under her shirt and squeezed her s, thinking all the time that it was for Daehyun's sake so he wouldn't get hurt and that Daehyun's beautiful toned abs were much better than this girl's chest.
 
When Youngjae heard his friends cheering, he pushed her off him, muttering a quiet 'sorry' and stood up, going into the bathroom to use some mouthwash. 
 
"Now leave Dae alone!" Youngjae shouted when he got out of the bathroom, not being able to control his anger. "Why is the bloody door open!?" he screamed, slamming it shut.
 
*end of flashback*
 
"So you didn't cheat?" Himchan asked.
 
"No, I didn't. I kissed her so Jaebum and his thug friends wouldn't beat him up again. It tore me apart every time I saw Daehyun with bruises and cuts all over him, so I made deals with them not to hurt him, and that was one. It just had to be the one he saw too, didn't it?" Youngjae said, in tears, now knowing that it was his protection that drove Daehyun away from him.
 
The two were quiet, until Himchan spoke.
 
"Fine. I'll help you." 
 
---
 
Well now you know!!! Poor Daehyunnie was being bullied and Jae tried to stop it...
Thanks for reading!!!
Love ya! <3<3<3