Part 41

The Stranger

 

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Yongguk grumbled as he rushed to the door, and opening it, coming face to face with a crying Youngjae with a very red cheek and a suitcase. "What the hell?"
 
"Can I come in hyung?" Youngjae asked, his voice shaky with tears.
 
Yongguk didn't say anything. He just picked up Youngjae's suitcase and took it inside, Youngjae following him, and then shut the front door and led him to the lounge where Himchan was lying on the couch, a coffee in his hands.
 
Himchan put the coffee down and ran to Youngjae when he saw him, and hugged him. Youngjae's sobs filled the room. Himchan stood holding him and rubbing his back, and looked at Yongguk confused, who shrugged.
 
Once Youngjae had calmed down enough to speak, Himchan led him to the couch and sat the younger boy between him and his lover.
 
"What happened?" Himchan asked, softly.
 
"Dae-daehyun threw me out," Youngjae whispered. "He-he d-doesn't wan-want m-m-me anymo-more."
 
Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other, wide-eyed. "He threw you out?" Himchan asked.
 
Youngjae nodded. "He asked me how m-many g-girls I had sl-sl- slept w-with be-behind his back and kept cal-calling me a liar."
 
"Did Jongup overhear?" Yongguk asked.
 
Youngjae nodded.
 
"."
 
"Please," Youngjae said, "I gave him my num-number, please let him use your phone whenever he wan-wants t-to. He's still my son, I love him."
 
"But you're still leaving Jonguppie hyunggie?" a small voice said from the door. The three men looked round to see a sleepy Junhong in his cute pajamas, clutching a teddy bear. Junhong walked to the middle of the lounge.
 
"Junnie," Yongguk asked, "how much did you hear?"
 
"From the door bell," Junhong said. "But Jae Appa can't leave Jonguppie hyunggie! Jonguppie hyunggie has always wanted an Appa that will always be there for him! But Jae Appa's leaving him? Jonguppie hyunggie will cry and Jelly won't know what to do! Jelly loves Jonguppie hyunggie! Jelly never wants Jonguppie hyunggie to be sad! And Jae Appa's the only one to make him happy now! So Jelly hates Jae Appa." Junhong crossed his arms, squishing his teddy and started to cry. The three just stared at the child, amazed by his outburst. Himchan picked up his son and sat him on his lap, hugging him. "Umma," Junhong cried. "Don't let Jae Appa leave Jonguppie hyunggie."
 
"Where will you go?" Yongguk asked Youngjae.
 
Youngjae sighed, his tears finally having stopped. "Home," he said. "I've been away from Seoul for too long. I need to get back to work anyway." He paused. "Hyung? Can I sleep here tonight? I promise I'll be gone before you wake up, I'll get the first train back, I promise."
 
"Of course, Jae."
 
---
Update!
Thanks for reading!! <3