Part 14

The Stranger

 

The next day, the two Ummas took their sons to the swimming pool after school. Once the four were changed, with Daehyun having to pry Himchan off his son because his trunks were just 'too cute to be real', they finally got into the shallow pool for younger children. 
 
Jongup was clinging onto his Umma to hide from Himchan's hands, when Junhong came up behind him and splashed him. The boy gave out a surprised shriek.
 
"Junnie!" the elder of the two whined. Junhong just giggled.
 
Daehyun sighed and waded over to where Himchan was stood, leaning on the wall of the pool and joined him. They stayed in silence until Himchan spotted the bastard again. He quickly stood in front of Daehyun so the latter couldn't see him.
 
"So Daehyunnie, how's it going?" he asked. Daehyun stared at him. What Himchan said would have sounded normal, if not for the fast forward mode he seemed to be in.
 
"Hyung, are you OK?" Daehyun asked, standing straight and unknowingly stepping to the side slightly. Himchan stood in front of him again. "Hyung? What's wrong?" Daehyun stepped to try and see round his hyung, but the older kept on blocking his view. Daehyun was getting annoyed. "Hyung! What the hell's wrong with you?" He grabbed his hyung and pushed him aside, his eyes finally locking onto the stranger's, who was staring right at him.
 
Then everything went wrong.
 
Daehyun's mind went into overload and his heart cut out again. And just at the sight of this unknown man. He couldn't think and his body was suddenly numb. He felt himself falling, but he couldn't stop himself. He saw people above him, but he couldn't smile at them. He heard people shouting and screaming, but he couldn't tell them he was OK. He felt people shaking him, but he couldn't push them off. He tasted someone's mouth against his own, but he couldn't shove them away. He felt something hammering on his chest, but he couldn't sit up.
 
He saw Jongup. And wanted to cry too.
 
---
 
Sorry it's short again!!!
But please enjoy!