Part 46

The Stranger

 

"You OK, Channie?" Yongguk asked.
 
Daehyun had gone to shower before lunch and Junhong was playing with Jongup in the latter's room, leaving the couple in the kitchen, alone. 
 
Yongguk pulled Himchan into his lap, the younger's back pressed up against his chest, and encircled his arms round his lover's waist. Himchan leaned back into Yongguk, his head on his shoulder.
 
"Yeah, I'm just tired," Himchan replied. "It's all this drama, it's taking it out of me." Himchan yawned, as if to prove his point.
 
"Awww," Yongguk said, showing his softer side. "Is my baby sleepy?" 
 
Himchan nodded and turned round in Yongguk's lap to face him. Himchan leaned in for a kiss, and felt Yongguk respond, a soft, gentle kiss that would be able to melt anything, including Himchan's brain, it appears. Himchan forgot about wanting to dominate Yongguk and let the older take control, letting him explore his mouth when he his lower lip.
 
It wasn't often that the two got time alone to do couple-y things together. When Junhong was at school, Yongguk was at work, and when Junhong was home, he always wanted to play with his Appa or read with his Umma, making sure there wasn't much time for themselves. Sometimes the nights were the worst: Yongguk and Himchan would be cuddling and kissing, their legs intertwined and arms round each other, sharing a sweet moment, and then Junhong would come in and climb between them, snuggling up. They loved Junhong with all their hearts, it was just that sometimes, their needs had to come first.
 
So every little chance was filled with kisses: a wake-up kiss, a go-and-get-in-the-shower kiss, a here-let-me-tie-your-tie-for-you kiss, a have-a-good-day-at-work kiss, a I-brought-you-lunch kiss, a welcome-home kiss, a I'll-have-a- coffee-thanks kiss, a let-me-help-you-out-of-those-clothes kiss, a you-look-so-y-in-your-underwear-and-nothing-else-wait-just-take-those-off-too kiss, a good-night kiss, a second-good-night kiss. And every one said 'I love you'.
 
Junhong was the best present the two had ever got, apart from each other of course, but the little boy tested their love for each other by constantly getting his Appa in to trouble with his Umma, which would lead to a few harsh words with Junhong being sent upstairs, followed by a steamy make out session to say sorry to each other. Secretly, Yongguk would purposely get himself in trouble sometimes for these kisses, but Himchan hadn't found that out just yet, and wanted it to stay that way.
 
The Bang family were perfect, a gentle (but firm), loving Umma, a caring and protective Appa, a cute and hyperactive little boy, even though they were all crazy, but one could just argue that that made them even better of a match: a weird, loving family.
 
---
Little bit of Banghim~ and the Bang family~
Thanks for reading! <3