Part 52

The Stranger

 

"What on earth does that old man want now?" Youngjae grumbled, having just got the message to report to his Appa's office at once.
 
Sunhwa handed him his jacket. "It could be Daehyunnie," she said.
 
Youngjae shook his head. "It won't be him," he said dejectedly. "He was so angry at me, he won't come." Sunhwa hugged him again and then walked out. 
 
He went to the lift and called it, and put on his jacket while he was waiting. He got in the lift and went up to his Appa's floor. He wandered down the corridor and stopped outside the door. He heard voices coming from inside.
 
"You are the cutest little thing ever!" That was his Appa.
 
'What has he found now?' Youngjae thought. His father had a thing for everything cute.
 
"Ummwa! Gwandpwa Woo's wishing mwy chweeks!" 
 
...
 
That was Junhong.
 
"So cute," his heard his Appa say again. "And squishy."
 
He heard four laughs: two rather deep -Yongguk and Himchan, a cute little giggle -Jongup, and an amazing laugh -Daehyun.
 
Youngjae couldn't wait any longer, and threw the door open, making everyone stop looking at him, including his Appa who was still playing with Junhong's cheeks. But he didn't see any of them, he only saw Dae.
 
"Dae," Youngjae whispered. He saw Daehyun smile slightly.
 
"Hey Jae," Daehyun said back. Neither was aware of everyone else filing out of the room. "I-I... I'm sorry, Jae. I really am, I didn't know. Please," Daehyun said, standing in front of Youngjae with pleading eyes. It was now, or never. "I want you back, Jae. I love you so much, please don't leave me."
 
Youngjae stared at Daehyun, hearing again those three magic words. And of course he would go back, he was never planning to let Daehyun go anyway. He suddenly started to think of everything they could do together.
 
Daehyun, though, took Youngjae's silence the wrong way. "I'm sorry, Jae. I really am. You may not believe it but I am," he said, tears starting to appear. Daehyun fell onto his knees. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, Jae." Youngjae just looked at the older boy in shock, still not speaking. "Please Jae! I need you! Jonguppie needs you, don't leave him." The tears were flowing freely. "Don't leave me."
 
Youngjae knelt down and took Daehyun's face in his hands. "I'm never going to let you or Jonguppie out of my sight again," Youngjae said, and then falling over backwards after getting pushed by Daehyun.
 
"Don't do that!" Daehyun shouted, still crying. "I thought you didn't want me! I thought you were going to leave us! Urggg! I hate you, Yoo Youngjae!"
 
Youngjae laughed, taking Daehyun into his arms. "I love you too," he whispered into his ear.
 
"."
 
"y princess."
 
"Bastard."
 
"Your bastard."
 
"Yes, my bastard. All mine."
 
---
 
It's coming to the end soon! But there will at least be me more chapter!