Part 38

The Stranger

"The weather is so nice!" Daehyun sighed happily, clinging onto Youngjae's arm as Jongup skipped in front of them. 

 
The three had gone to the park after leaving the hospital and were currently walking to the lake, where Youngjae had seen Daehyun with Jongup and Junhong.
 
"Umma! Appa! Come on!" Jongup shouted from in front of them. 
 
Youngjae laughed. "We're coming Guppie!" he called back.
 
"Go on, Jae. I'll catch up," Daehyun said, letting go off Youngjae's arm.
 
Youngjae kissed Daehyun's cheek and then ran to Jongup, took his hand and then continued running to the lake. They both flopped down onto the grass, Jongup lying half on his Appa, who was just laughing and hugged him. Daehyun finally reached them and sat down next to Youngjae, who lay his head on his lap. Daehyun ran his fingers through his hair and smiled, seeing his perfect family.
 
"Umma! Are you happy?" Jongup asked, crawling over Youngjae who groaned and put his head into his Umma's lap too. Daehyun put his other hand into his hair.
 
"Of course I am, Guppie," Daehyun said, smiling. "I've got my two boys and I don't need anything else."
 
Youngjae smiled and leaned up to give Daehyun an upside-down kiss, who responded immediately, but then pulled away quickly, remembering that Jongup was watching them, and pushed Youngjae back down, blushing immensely.
 
"Ewww!" Jongup said, sticking his tongue out.
 
Youngjae laughed, ruffling his hair. "Are you happy, Jonguppie?" he asked.
 
"Yes, Appa!" Jongup smiled. "I've got my Appa and my Umma together, just like I wished!"
 
"I'm sorry it took us so long to make your wish come true," Youngjae said.
 
"Why did you not stay together?" Jongup asked, innocently.
 
Youngjae looked up at Daehyun, who looked down at him. "It was a small misunderstanding, and I had to stay in Seoul to work at my father's company." Both Daehyun and Jongup nodded, taking on the new information.
 
"So the mis-wunderstanding is sorted?"
 
"Of course it is, Guppie," Daehyun said, not really knowing what this misunderstanding was, but wanting to tell Jongup that everything was fine. "And I love your Appa so much."
 
Daehyun leaned down for another kiss, and whispered, "I love you."
 
"I love you, too."
 
---
Update!
Yay! Jonguppie loves his family!
Thank you! <3