Part 35

The Stranger

 

Daehyun ended up dragging Youngjae all the way to the park, not that the latter minded, he was just happy to see a bit of his old Daehyun again. 
 
Daehyun suddenly let go of Youngjae and sat on the grass looking out over the lake. Youngjae sat next to him and laced his fingers through his, smiling.
 
"Sorry," Daehyun said.
 
"What for?" Youngjae asked, looking at Daehyun who was still looking across the lake.
 
"Dragging you," Daehyun replied, turning to look at Youngjae. He swallowed. "Jae?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"If I tell you something, do you promise not to freak out?" 
 
"Of course," Youngjae said, not feeling in the least bit worried about Daehyun's behaviour, he had acted a bit like this the first time round.
 
"I-I like you. Much more than I should," Daehyun said almost too quietly to hear.
 
"I do too, Dae," Youngjae said pulling Daehyun into his arms, hugging him tight. He felt Daehyun's arms go around him.
 
"You do?"
 
"I always have, Dae, and I always will."
 
Youngjae pulled back slightly and lowered his mouth to Daehyun's slowly, not wanting him to collapse or anything. Their lips met, and they kissed, a mere peck, and then Youngjae lent back, taking Daehyun into his chest again. They sat in silence.
 
"Ermmm... Jae?" Youngjae looked at him. "Can I...?"
 
Daehyun leaned in, not bothering to get the younger's reply and kissed him again, moving his lips against Youngjae's, who almost immediately kissed him back. It felt familiar to Daehyun, but he didn't know why. And it felt good.
 
Daehyun's hands found themselves in Youngjae's hair, running his fingers through his brown locks and he could feel Youngjae's arms round his waist, pulling him closer and closer as the kiss got more intense when Youngjae couldn't hold back his feelings any more. Daehyun felt Youngjae nibble on his bottom lip and he opened his mouth slightly to allow Youngjae's tongue to familiarise itself again with Daehyun's. Daehyun couldn't catch his breath, but he knew it wasn't because of his condition.
 
They finally pulled away slightly, and Youngjae lay his forehead against Daehyun's, who was panting slightly.
 
"I love you, Jung Daehyun. So much," Youngjae whispered.
 
"I love you too, Yoo Youngjae," Daehyun said, feeling something familiar again.
 
"You have no idea how much I've wanted to hear you say that again," Youngjae confessed.
 
"I love you, Jae."
 
---
 
My chapters are getting shorter again, aren't they?
Anyway!
Enjoy this one and thank you! <3