1st Night, 11:15 pm

MidNightmare

11:15 pm

You opened your eyes to feel the darkness enclosing on you. Something was covering your eyes and mouth. Were you being kidnapped? What was happening? You moved your hands to your eyes. Your fingers swept through a dark substance. You wiped your eyes and lips, trying to get rid of the weird thing. You could see and breathe again, but what had happened? You sat up and looked at Jaejoong and Amara. They were being blinded too. You brushed the blackness away from their faces. They rose too, wondering what the hell had happened. Shivers erupted from your body, you heard a voice. A cold sadistic voice.

“You have been very boring. Things will be interesting again with the other seven here too. You have a chance to let them live. You need to get across to the other side of the room. In the velvet box is seven vials that contain a special concoction that can bring the dead back to life. All you have to do in pour every last drop inside and the person will live and their wounds will heal. In the case of your torn friends, their bodies will go back together. There is a bridge. You just need to untie this rope and it will fall. Have fun, there are traps awaiting you. ~♥” You looked out. It was there, a thick rope hanging near the opposite wall. You grinned.

Amara swore. “How are we supposed to get to that rope?” She looked at you. “Can you ninja flip your way over there?” You shook you head and chuckled lightly. NIGHTMARE was mocking you, but you would win. You pulled the leg of your pajama up. Amara saw and quickly covered Jaejoong’s eyes. She had no need to. You got what you needed and pulled the pajama down again. At that one moment you were the luckiest person alive. Amara uncovered Jaejoong’s eyes and took a step back afraid of you. “Do you always have that?” You looked at the metal in your hand.

“It’s like an accessory. It never leaves its spot on my leg unless I need it.” Jaejoong stared at it. You couldn’t read him

“What would ever need a knife for in real life?” Violence. Military grade. Gang fights, drugs, alcohol. What kind of life did you live? Reading a book at home in your blue pajamas.

You shook your head, they weren’t getting it. You lifted the knife and flicked your wrist, hard. The knife spiraled toward the rope. It was a far distance, but the knife was fast and going in the right direction. You had a talent for throwing. The knife sliced through the rope, dropping the bridge and lodged itself into the table next to the box. “So I can do that.” The bridge landed with a large clatter. It just fell from the sky. You took a step onto the bridge. They didn’t follow you. “Right, traps, just stay there, let me do everything.” Hearing you, Jaejoong took a step towards you, but Amara held him back. Was she so selfish that she would let you go alone? You continued walking. Everything seemed to be going fine. No traps had swung at you. No giant hack saws or blades. No random assassin came up and tried to get you. In almost no time, in an ironic way of putting it, you reached the table. You pulled your knife out of the table and looked inside the box. Seven vials, just enough. You pulled a grab ‘n go

Ear splitting. The stabbing pain. Your arm on fire. The torn sleeve. The blood flowing down to your fingers. Each step hazardous. Your mind was blanking out. You put your foot down and wobbled, almost fell off the bridge. They were calling out to you, but you just stumbled along. Trying with all your might to block out the pain. Numb. Why wouldn’t it numb. You carried the box tucked tightly under your other arm. The non shot at arm. When you reached the other side you shoved the box into Amara’s arms and collapsed with a cry. “!” You kneeled down, trying to find some way to ease the pain.

“------, hurry, drink one of these!” Jaejoong was beside you with his hand on your back. Braless. You shook you head. The dead would need it. You collapsed onto your back and panted out the words.

“There is only seven, give them to the others before Midnight comes. Hurry, before they permanently die.” Death was supposed to be the end, but some bad dreams turned good.

“We need to save you!”

You grunted the words out. ‘If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 98.26388889 %. You have until MIDNIGHT to LIVE. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥’ “I can wait another two percent, but the others might not have enough time to live again. It is almost midnight, please Jaejoong, save them first.”

“I’ll do it, but you have to tell me where you live so I can call an ambulance for you.” You were taking deep breaths but your breath was still shallow. You told him and his face lit with confusion. “But that is my neighborhood. I’ve never seen you before.” You tried to steady your breathing.

“I’m home schooled and I moved in just last year. Now go save them!” He jumped down and Amara passed the vials to him. The reason why you had gathered all the bodies. A feeling that they would be able to live. You were starting to blank out again. How many times had you fainted during the last twenty-four hours?

11:36 pm

Jaejoong fumbled to take the lids of off the bottles. He poured the contents into the first head he saw. Yunho’s throat was dry and thanked him for the drink. “Some of the drops aren’t coming out! What do I do?” He was scared, what if it didn’t work unless every drop was drunk?

Amara called down angrily to him from your side. She was trying to ease your pain. She had taken of Jaejoong’s jacket and had removed your shirt to allow you to breathe better. The blood was flowing over the floor. She tore a bit of your pajama top and tried to make a tourniquet, but she had no medical experience and didn’t even know if she was doing the right thing. She didn’t need Jaejoong distracting her with the dead. “Then break the damn bottle and let them the ing glass! Just think for a goddamn moment!” Jaejoong ignored her furry and broke the vial. He was careful not to spill any and pulled Yunho’s tongue out and slid each piece of glass over it. He just had to hope it worked. He took the next bottle and moved on to Dae.

When he was working on Yoochun, Yunho started to cough. Jaejoong turned to him while cramming the bottle down Yoochun’s throat. He was alive. Jaejoong smiled and quickly broke the glass and did the same thing for him. Then Dae woke as Jaejoong was pouring the drink into Junsu’s mouth. You explained the situation hastily to them and they grabbed two of the last three bottles and started pouring into Haruka’s and Changmin’s throats. Yoochun rose when Jaejoong was trying not to gag from pulling out the glass from Erika’s mouth. Changmin and Haruka stirred when Jaejoong finally got the last piece he saw out. He poured it in and kind of regretted it instead of giving it to you. He broke the vial and laughed as he put more broken glass into Erika’s mouth.

“Amara is helping ------. She got shot. You guys owe your lives to her. It was her idea to gather up you ed up bodies. She risked her life to find each one of you. Thank your lucky stars if she lives.” It was in silent prayer that everyone thanked you. He had learned the words from you. ‘If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 99.65277778%. You have until MIDNIGHT to LIVE. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥’ It was almost midnight. He hoped you would last until then.

*********************

I didn't put this in because I forgot, but here is how their bodies came back to life.

Yunho and Yoochun’s bones started to morph back to their original shape and position. Smoke rose out of their lungs. Dae’s legs healed and the smoke left her too. Junsu’s body inflated and the bones mended. Changmin, Haruka, and Erika’s limbs started drawing to each other. When the skin met the proper piece it molded together. The bones were corrected and all the cuts were healed. Jaejoong still had several gashes on him from the rose thorns and a few broken ribs, as did you, and a gunshot wound. Amara was completely unharmed.

I might edit this later and put it into the story, but for now... I actually had another idea for a fanfic when I wrote my A/N for Push and Pull. I hope to write that next. I won't write it now because I would drop this immediatly. I only wrote this one because I thought I could write it. I knew it was going to be very hard and I don't know how well I am going to do. As soon as midnight hits the real plot starts... I think. I am counting the Nightmare part as a pain in the and the DAY part as my storyline. I had planned from the start for the 1st night to be the only time where you are in NIGHTMARE for 24 hours. Yes you will be going back, that is why each chapter has been labeled 1st. I always knew that those seven weren't really dead, but I probably turned some people off by killing their favorite DBSK members off. Maybe Jaejoong should have been killed also... I know it is really cliché to bring them back to life, but they only died to show the horror and reality of the story. I wrote this not even really caring that they were dead because I knew they would live again and I really tried not to spoil the story. Hmm, maybe I should have just made it MIDNIGHT already by the end of the chapter...

Comments are motivation~♥