1st Night, 12:15 am

MidNightmare

12:15 am

All you could do was sit and hope the others were still around you. You felt around for Yunho and Amara. You fingers petted the air, not meeting anyone. “Guys, are you still there?” There was a soft grunt. Someone was around, but you didn’t know who. You wormed your way to the sound, wary of the dangers. Your palms scraped over a body. Cold, lifeless, unmoving. You tried to distinguish which one it was. Haruka? Dae? Maybe Junsu? Your hand slid down the wrist and grazed over a watch. The only one wearing a watch was Jaejoong. You shook him, not wanting to believe that someone had already died. Everything had happened so quickly. You calmed for a second, long enough to remember he had made a sound earlier. You put your hands to your face, signaling to yourself to focus.

He was alive you knew it. You didn’t know what had knocked him out or where the others were, you just trusted yourself with Jaejoong for the moment. “Jaejoong, Jaejoong open your eyes. You need to wake up, before I kill you myself.” You were emptily threatening him; you needed him to be with you for whatever would happen. Still be shook by you, Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes.

He couldn’t see anything but the faint glow from your strange watch. He didn’t know it was you. Darkness was messing with his senses. Why had he been knocked out? He sat up and looked in your direction. “Who?” You answered and he nodded, but you couldn’t see him. “Where are the others?” You shook your head and replied at the same time. It just felt reassuring to have one person near; you didn’t care about the others. You were ok with being selfish when your life was possibly on the line.

“I don’t know what is going to happen. Should we leave this place?” You didn’t know where to go, or if you even could get out. You hadn’t seen any doors in the room. Then again, the others had to have left somewhere. “We need to find a way around. Staying in here is dangerous.” You could see, but you were sure he was nodding. Fighting your heavy legs you stood and helped him up. Slowly, hand in hand, you tried walking to the closest wall.

You both shuffled; the strength wouldn’t come to you. Moving just inches a minute, you wondered how far the wall was. Would you ever make it? To the wall? You tripped on something sticking up from the ground. You fell and dragged Jaejoong down next to you. By your feet was the thing you had tripped over. You turned your body and put your hand on it. It felt like a knob. You were lying on a door! It hadn’t been there before, but that didn’t matter. You turned the knob, not thinking for a second. The door opened below and you and Jaejoong started falling.

All the dreams people had of falling to their deaths were nothing to actually falling to your death. There was no wind. You fell like there was a force pushing you back up. Your long hair stayed by your face; you didn’t believe you were actually falling, but you were. Light started to rise around you, brightening your vision. Falling. Falling. Falling, you were falling. If you hadn’t been sick from falling for endless time you would have enjoyed it. You would have attempted back flips and twists like Jaejoong was. He was smiling like a fool. He was having fun, like he had forgotten he had been unconscious and in a Nightmare.

You looked at the ground, it was slowly drawing closer. It was a sea of red. Whatever was down there probably wouldn’t break your fall. Tears started to stream down your face, you would die, just like that. Were you falling slower? You were being tortured. You knew you were going to die, everything wanted you to feel that terror one second longer. You rolled onto your back; you feared the sight below you and let the blue sky take your attention. Jaejoong had fallen faster. He was out of your sight. Faintly below, you heard a small thud. He had reached his end. He was no more. You tried to accept it. That you were dying so quickly. You regretted everything. The horror was only beginning and you had already lost.

Your back landed and thousands of stabbing pains shredded at your back. Your tried to move, but you head was trapped in a twisting pain. Blood, you could feel blood. Was your head bleeding? You wanted to get up and assess the damage. To see if you had any chance of surviving. Your legs were bound by something; probably you just couldn’t move them because you were paralyzed. The tightening stabbing continued. The pain wrapped around your body. You wished you were paralyzed, and then you wouldn’t have to feel your death. You wondered what your chances of survival were. How long until you died. You choked out the words, letting blood into your mouth. It was cold blood; your mouth was bleeding somehow. The watch hardened onto your wrist, but you couldn’t read it. The message never reached you. ‘If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 7.63055556%. You have until MIDNIGHT to LIVE. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥’

*****************
It is pretty hard calculating the rate of survival, unlike yesterday, or this morning really, I have a calculator! I personally think this chapter is short. 

Comments are motivation~♥