3rd Night, 8:22 am

MidNightmare

8:22 am

Heartless, heartless, heartless, heartless. You grabbed your ears and held them tightly. It wasn’t real, none of it was real. You air in as you tried to grasp the situation. Where were you? “… With no heart. Heartless, heartless, heartless, heartless… You are heartless. With no heart. Heartless…” You could still hear them. Why could you still hear them? Why were their words hurting you? Each word felt like a shot. Every word was so unmistakably deadly. You bent your head low and placed it between your knees. “HEARTLESS.” Your head flew up.

“Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up! Shut the god damn up!” Your breath came out heavily. You were fighting a dream. You wanted to stand up and run away, but your body was too weak. For some reason it was extremely painful to move. You wanted so desperately to disappear. A heavy static wave shook you and you took a glance around. The fake family you had been scared of had changed again. They were dancing puppets, making horrific movements. Your mother crawled on the floor towards you and grabbed the bottom of the chair you sat in. Your eyes widened as started pulling it behind her. She inched farther and farther away from the kitchen, dragging you along. Your father fell down so his arms were dangling to the ground. His neck was sagging to the side and looked like he didn’t have any bones to hold his head up.

Your brother’s body flew at you with a disgusting greed. His mouth was wide open ready to bite you. If you had to, you would have kicked him with all your strength. But you were weak and couldn’t move at all. There was too much imaginary pain drilling into you. His teeth sunk into your dead arm and started to gnaw. You bit back a little scream; the biting wasn’t as bad as the pain you felt in your chest. Your mother continued to pull you. Closer and closer to the front door. A shiver erupted over your body and you fell off the chair involuntarily. You landed on the cold floor with your brother still biting you. Your father flipped forward, edging to the scene of horror. Your mother started to crawl onto your body. Her fingers dug into you.

You wriggled trying to get her off of you. Your brother’s biting was hurting you finally; he was actually breaking the skin on your arm. You felt your mother’s fingers enter your body and claw around at your insides. You struggled to turn your head and look at her. Your chest was covered in little holes, like little shot wounds. Your mouth cracked open and let out a blood curling scream.

9:02 am

“Aigoo! --------, if you are awake get your down here for breakfast! I don’t have the time to wait around.” You sat up panting. It had just been a terrible dream, but you didn’t like the chances of it repeating and being real. You balled yourself up in your blankets, never wanting to leave the warmth of the sheets. Your door burst open as your mother stormed in. “Aish, I can’t do this now. -------, this evening you are going to finish your lesson.” You were going to nod at her from your pillow but your eyes seemed to go fuzzy and nothing was clear to you. You blinked several times trying to clear your sight, but nothing changed. You closed your eyes and waited before opening them again. You let out a loud gasp as your mother was replaced by a dolphin.

The dolphin leaned in close and hugged you with a flipper. Before you could push the dolphin away a bunny hopped into the room and kicked him. The dolphin squealed before bobbing its head and swimming out your door. The rabbit looked at you with its dead eyes and chattered monotonously. “Um Um Um.” Your eyes blurred again and everything went out of focus. Cautiously, you closed your eyes again and waited for everything to change. Waited for your mind to stop playing tricks on you. Because waiting was all you could do. You opened your eyes to find everything dark. You were back in the heart of Seoul, where you and Jaejoong first were before NIGHTMARE started. Where was Jaejoong? You turned your head from side to side but could only see his school bag lying on the ground next to you.

“Jaejoong ah!” Were you really alone? Jaejoong poked his head out from behind a wall without his shirt on. He looked at you worried.

“What is it --------? Are you okay? Is your arm hurting you?” He started to walk out while carrying his shirt in his hand. You stared at his finely toned muscles and envied his body, and liked it just as much. But what had happened? You didn’t remember anything. Why were you back in that secluded area? “--------?” You shook your head furiously trying to clear your mind.

“What is going on?” Jaejoong walked to you and knelt down. He petted your hair softly before he replied gently.

“You are going crazy, but that is okay, crazies taste the best.” He smiled before slapping you across the face. You placed your hand on the welt and stared at him with confusion. Jaejoong suddenly got a worried look. “---------, are you alright? Omo, stop trying to hurt yourself!” You slid backwards and scooted away from him.

“Why did you –.” He cut you off by slapping you on the other cheek.

He looked at you sternly. “I told you to stop using violence. Why don’t you ever listen to me? I am going to have to punish you. Just wait until ‘they’ get here.”

*****************************

Sorry if this makes no sense, I was having trouble thinking of anything so I just skipped around. It's all fine because you are in a crazy state. 

Comments are motivation~♥