7th Day, 1:03 am

MidNightmare
1:03 am

You were so dizzy. The street lights were blinding and you took each step with your eyes closed. Jaejoong was pulling you home, making sure you didn’t get lost. You took a step lopsidedly and fell onto the pavement. Tears started to come to your eyes. “Ah! Jae~ I hurt myself. Carry me.” When you were drunk did you act like a child? Jaejoong took a glance at you before blushing and turning away. He held his hand down to you, waiting for you to take it. “I said carry me, not hold my hand!” You scooted away from him pouting. He sighed and pulled you up by the collar of your uniform. He struggled to stay away, but you were clumsy and he was much stronger than you in that state. You stumbled behind him as he pulled you through the city.

The place was so crowded. Night Seoul was so different from day Seoul. The people around didn’t stare at your drunken state that much, not with the hundreds of others doing the same as you. Each wobbly step was starting to tire you. Why weren’t you guys taking a train or a cab? “Jae~ why are we going the long way home?” He took a glace at you and hissed into your ear.

“I wasted all my money on the trip here! And I don’t want to be seen with you like this.” He gritted his teeth as you sighed into his face. Your breath stunk of the alcohol. He wrinkled his nose and turned away in disgust, pulling you along. You walked unsteadily, with your legs crossing each other. You were having a very difficult time keeping up with him. Jaejoong kept blowing steam. “Your parents were so worried about you. They woke everyone in the neighborhood by shouting in the street. I finally volunteered to look for you so they would shut up. I tried the Tae Kwon Do place you work at, and then I went to the family mart across the street. You were nowhere! I started to call the group, hoping you had met one of them, since I don’t know any of your other friends!” He was huffing in anger.

You lowered your eyes ashamed. “I don’t have any other friends. They left me when I got expelled from school.” He looked at you caringly before continuing his rant.

“I called Erika and Changmin. I stopped by Yoochun’s place; it’s next to his sister’s bar. I tried calling Junsu, but he wasn’t answering any calls, so I finally just tried going to his place. What did I find there? The both of you drunk! He wasn’t letting me in, that stupid dolphin! He knew I was looking for you, he should have just let me…” You squeezed his hand tightly and he turned to you. It was your fault he had spent his night chasing you around. You wanted to make it up to him in some way, but you still only had fun etched into your head.

“Jaejoong, I’m sorry. I won’t stay out anymore. Please take me home.” He watched you apologize with discomfort, like it wasn’t something you were used to. You tried to hide your blushing face with your arm, but it was lifeless and unmoving. Tears were starting to form in your eyes; Jaejoong tried to stop them before you burst. You were so amusing in your drunken state. Like a child, you were sobbing into his arms. “My arm! My arm won’t move!” Jaejoong took care of you. He was better at caring for people than you. Much better.

“--------, it’s alright, I’ll take you to a specialist during the weekend.” You started to whimper on his shoulders. “Hey, I have something that will make you happy. Come here, follow me.” He led you to a more secluded area and sat you down on the ground. He put his bag down next to you and ped it, revealing what was inside. There was a makeup kit and different costumes. What was he doing with those? You had thought his weapon was inside. How was he going dress up going to help him? “Yeah, this is my ‘weapon.’ Do you want to destroy my face with it?” He smiled and you just wanted to hug him right there. He was letting you dress him up in silly outfits and give him a ridiculous makeover. He was being so kind.

Jaejoong had many costumes in his bag; you wondered how he managed to fit them all inside. You pulled out a rabbit costume and threw it at him. He got the message and hid behind the corner of a building changing. A little less drunk and you would have snuck a peek at him. He returned in the bunny suit, but he was missing the ears. You frowned and dug through the bag, searching for the floppiest things you could find. You pulled out the bunny ears and stuck them on his head, laughing. He pouted and that made you laugh even more. You picked up the makeup and started to draw whiskers onto his face. He needed a cute little nose. You started to cover his nose with pink lipstick, too wasted to fully understand what was used for what. You looked at his face with awe and he wiggled his nose to please you. Being a cute rabbit was awesome, but he did say you could ‘destroy’ his face. You took out some black eye shadow and started to circle his eyes, trying to make him look as dead as possible. He blinked, and you almost screamed with mock terror. He was actually acting adorable just for you.

What did you want him to do next? Hop around? Sing in a little rabbit voice. Eat a carrot? Scratch his ear with his foot? You were so excited to have a life-size rabbit in front of you. He did everything you demanded. While he took of the foot of the costume to scratch his head with you tried not to scream. You were too drunk to be seeing it. You hadn’t thought of it at all, so why were images of it suddenly popping up. Jaejoong opened his eyes while scratching his head, wondering why you weren’t clapping for him. He dropped the foot and stood up from his crouch. Jaejoong put a hand on your shoulder, it was real. Another round in NIGHTMARE had started.

********************************************

His weapon, being too adorable to hurt~♥

Comments are motivation~♥