4th Night, 11:30 pm

MidNightmare

11:30 pm

After feeling the frozen water she quickly leapt out and hopped from one ice patch to another. She was dancing on broken dreams. Erika had no chance to rest, no time to comprehend what was happening to her. She was into NIGHTMARE and given no warning when the latest batch of horror began. She just had to fend for herself. She was slightly hopeful to be paired with someone in the moment of misery, but she was alone. Erika was stuck on an ocean of cracking ice, flying around as to not freeze to death.

11:31 pm

He was clearly suffocating under the mass of cuteness. It was a new turn for him. He hadn’t expected the adorableness to be in the killer world NIGHTMARE. He found it bitterly ironic. How was he supposed to fight fluff? Mass amounts of teddy bears and plushie animals were clawing their way around Yoochun’s body. Their goal was to rip him to shreds with their plastic claws. He wanted to swat them away, kick at the low ones, but it seemed so wrong. With his childish guilt, they quickly overpowered him and started to enclose on his body.

11:32 pm

It was mocking him. How many times was he going to suffer the same fate before they became creative with their attacks? Really, flames again? Maybe it wasn’t the ring of fire that was the main scare in his nightmare, but it was there. As much as he blamed the smoking rings, he knew that the expectant eyes of the crowd were his real disaster. He couldn’t face their hatred or pity. Yunho hid his deepening shyness in his painted mask. He was a clown that had no emotions. He was not going to let the feelings of failure overwhelm him.

11:33 pm

He struggled to give himself air. It was almost impossible to move. As time passed his arms became stiff and his legs and long lost the freedom to move. He was sure when his face was covered that it would be over for him. He didn’t know how long he had to endure it. Junsu arched his neck up to avoid being stuck in the cement. It wasn’t even warm. It was a classic nightmare, the twist off of being buried alive. Junsu didn’t enjoy the idea of being implanted into some sidewalk of building floor structure. He wanted to walk on cement, not be part of it. How long did he have to last?

11:34 pm

It was actually comfortable to you. The tree’s branches had hugged you tightly and refused to let you go. That was fine with you. Sleep was the only thing clouding your mind. The tree was slowly pulling you higher and higher into its nest of branches. The flowers were giving off an intoxicating scent that lured you in. The leaves were sticky and seemed to attach themselves to you. Vines from the tree started to live and produce life on you. If you had the urge to struggle you wouldn’t been able to. The encasing nature was squeezing the breath out of you and you were only living with supplied energy. The whole experience was surprisingly calming.

11:35 pm

She was stuck in an endless land. Anywhere she ran there was a million miles ahead of her. She had nowhere to go. Dae couldn’t tell the difference between up and down. Was she in a desert or was she in a city? She couldn’t tell. Her feet were sinking into the sand. She was sure she could hear water, but she wasn’t on a beach. Dae had a sickening feeling. She was lost in some world that wouldn’t spit her out. She tried to move away from the threat that she knew was after her, but she couldn’t budge. She was implanted into her sinking tomb.

11:36 pm

It was so fun to run and jump and act like a man in an adventure. His secret dream of having a real action packed race had come true. He was dodging arrows that would probably kill him instantly, and he was avoiding other Indiana Jones like traps. It was just what he wanted. The challenge to live kept him feeling fresh and powered. He was the man that could make it. Jaejoong jumped off the edge of the crumbling ruin with the glee of a child. If there had been a rope for him to swing on he would have swung to the ends of the world. It was there, the place of danger that Jaejoong enjoyed that one moment that should have frightened him the most. When he was in NIGHTMARE.

11:37 pm

The complex design boggled him and laughed at his stupidity. He wasn’t really stupid; he just didn’t really know the full depth of computer software. He could install games and download videos, but he didn’t know hard drives. He felt insecure to be at such a small size. Changmin didn’t even know if he was the miniature one or the circuit board was the big one. The electric waves bounced off of the metal and threatened to hit him as well. Changmin was in a tight and dangerous place, if he wasn’t careful, he would get fried. He wished his obsession with gaming hadn’t led to his ultimate nightmare, a game that would always beat him.

11:38 pm

She wasn’t restrained in anyway, nor was any force trying to destroy her. She couldn’t feel any ill feelings from the shadows that floated around her. The dark fog was just there to confuse her. She was sure though, that NIGHTMARE was losing. Something was wrong that was giving her the upper hand. She just didn’t know what. Almost as if it was answering her desires, the sadistic voice rang through the air. She felt honored to be blessed with its presence. She was sure that it didn’t just appear for anybody. “Haruka, you have been a bad girl. Did you really think you could get any information from a hacker? I am other worldly. There is no way your methods would work.”

She smirked at the unknown voice. Its taunts weren’t scaring her and they weren’t making her back down. “Then what are you? Why are we the ones that are playing in this nightmare? What are you going to do now that we are in being imprisoned like this?” Her arm was covered in Goosebumps as the voice laughed at her. It seemed to find her stupid and naïve. Haruka couldn’t take the laughter. It hurt her ears, making them bleed. She didn’t know why she was suddenly getting a headache.

“Haruka, do you really think you are the first person to hack into midnightmare, to get arrested, to talk with me? Of course you are not! There have been so many people before you that did the same things. You are really just a boring repeat. Can’t you do something interesting for once?”

“Then just kill me.” The laughter stopped. Haruka let out a contented sigh as her head stopped pounding as much. She was still in a lot of unreasonable pain, but she was going to persevere. When the voice spoke again it wasn’t happy. It seemed to be filled with rage and hate. It detested her.

“That, my dear, is so overdone I might just kill you for being such a pathetic cliché.”

***********************************

I was trying to think of ways to kill/ torture people and I was drawing blanks, so these sounds so stupid and unoriginal. This is how hard I think about MidNightmare, I have been having dreams that involve people dying and other useless horrors that wouldn't actually fit into the story. I need to stop writing before bed...

comments are motivation~♥