6th Day, 5:46 pm

MidNightmare

I guess this would be slightly rated, but it doesn't go that far...

*****************************************************

5:46 pm

You let your arm rise slowly and flop down again. There was no way you were telling your parents that your arm had become retarded again. Their reaction was something you didn’t want to see. They would have taken you to the hospital and the doctor would have said it was because you had been traumatized again and then your parents would ask you why you were with people that had a gun. That was something you planned on avoiding. You had taken the liberty of doing your own physical therapy. First with weights, you tried to gain the movement back. Then with simple arm lifts you tried to gain control. You had no idea what you were doing and you were probably using the wrong methods.

7:25 pm

You had continued teaching Tae Kwon Do even though you couldn’t do much. You watched over the students and helped correct their forms, but you were just in the way for the most part. When you were at your most useless the owner of the dojang sent you to look after the kids in the back. The owner and their family were running a daycare for the children during the day and making the kids go to class in the afternoons and evenings. You weren’t that good at handling children. The required love and care, which was something that you weren’t good at mustering up. Sometimes you wanted to strangle the brats. You watched as the children ate a snack and threw food at each other. It didn’t bother you; it wasn’t your mess to clean. One of the children was chasing after another and tripped on a toy that had been left out, causing him to trip and scraped their knee. You pursed your lips and walked over to the crying child.

The blood made you freeze for a moment. Memories of drowning and slashing came back to you. Letting your heart harden, you grabbed some anti-bacterial and cleaned the wound before putting a band-aid on it. If it was your own wound, you would have left it to heal on its own, not worrying about infections. You would have worn any scar that formed like it was a trophy. It would have proved you weren’t a weak girl that cried for a strong man to save you. You pet the kid on the head awkwardly before they ran away to play more. You were really not good at handling children. Your mood went down, how pitiful you seemed.

10:10 pm

They had let you off your shift early because you weren’t helping at all. Not wanting to go home so early, you wandered the streets of Seoul. It was dangerous and cold, but you didn’t care. You were walking on a path of self destruction. Your path was aimless. You half hoped to be back into NIGHTMARE at that very moment. The streets started to grow darker. It was already pitch black, but the shady people were starting to make their appearance. You were worried about getting into a fight. You could handle yourself and come out of a fight alive, but you didn’t know about the consequences of your fight. Chances are, if you got into a fight the other person wouldn’t make it out alive. You tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. You slunk from one street to the other, trying to get lost in the maze of sidewalks. A rustling scuttling sound came from behind. You were smart and didn’t turn around and walked faster.

You kept up your pace and tried another corner. Surely you weren’t being followed, why would anyone do that when you were wearing your Tae Kwon Do uniform? The sound continued and became louder. You were being stalked. You started to go into a sprint, trying to get away from the person as quickly as possible. You didn’t know what was wrong with you. Were you scared? Why should you be? You would be able to deal with anything. What was wrong with you? But what if you were already back in NIGHTMARE? What if it was a challenge and the person following you was content to kill? It had been something that was sneaking into your mind. What if NIGHTMARE became like reality and you couldn’t tell the difference between the illusions and the truth. They were still after you. One more corner was rounded before you decided to take a stand. You had nothing to be afraid of in NIGHTMARE. You had nothing to be afraid of in reality. With your feet spread apart in a position perfect for attacking you waited for the stalker to turn the corner. Waiting and waiting, like that was all you were good at.

A round object came flying towards your face. You were surprised but tried to keep your calm. You used a Tae Kwon Do block and hit the object away like a pro. Like a pro goal keeper? You watched as a soccer ball rolled back to your feet. Then he ran into you. He was surprised to see you there, and he was surprised that his soccer ball had rolled away. He picked it up and stared at you with wonder. “Junsu, you scared the out of me! Why were you following me?” He tilted his head to the side, not quite understanding what you were saying. He started to spin the ball in his hands.

“I wasn’t following you; this is the route I take to practice. You just happened to be in front of me. Why are you here?” You took deep breaths, trying to calm yourself before you took him out.

“No reason. So, you’re alone?” It was uncomfortable. Out of all the guys in NIGHTMARE, you had looked down on him the most. He had the lowest rank among the guys and he was the biggest baby. He felt the tension too, and he was a little embarrassed about the same thing.

“Yeah, my hyung is with his girlfriend.” So what was he doing alone? He had the looks, you were sure any girl would love to lay their hands on him. He shuffled his feet and tried to avoid eye contact with you. That just made you stare at him more. What was he hiding? “Gah! Stop it -------! Ok, I was going to drink after I got home!” He was pink. You just started to giggle. He was so cute!

“I don’t care really. In fact, can I drink with you?” He lifted his head in surprise. He hadn’t expected you to say that. A grin came upon his face. He led you to his house and sent you to his room while he got a stash of the ever so popular Tiger Beer. There were quite a few cans. You opened one up and smelled it with distaste. You had drunk beer before, but it was only a sip of your father’s while he wasn’t looking. That one sip had been bitter and unpleasant, making you never really want to drink anymore. Junsu had already started drinking. He was the real pro. You bucked up and took a swing, hoping the taste wouldn’t be foul. The taste didn’t matter to you at all. After you watched Junsu down a can you felt the need to compete. You started to drink harder, trying to get as much in your throat as possible. Junsu laughed as some beer slid down your throat.

It felt so free. You never thought of NIGHTMARE. One can was thrown away. You and Junsu clacked the second cans together, cheering each other on. It shouldn’t have affected you so quickly. You stood up, suddenly interested in his room. He had posters of soccer players on his walls, but his shelves were filled with music and manhwa. You moved your hand over the smooth speakers. Your fingers fumbled across the buttons and clumsily pressed the play button. You weren’t even sure if music would play, but popular pop music started to reach your ears. You took another sip and started to dance around to the music. Junsu watched you in awe. It was the first time a girl had been in his room, drunk. He was lucky that his parents were also on a date. He didn’t want anything to ruin the moment. “Junsu, this is so fun! Dance with me!” You pulled him of his bed where he had been sitting. It was just the two of you, and you wanted everything to be as lively as possible.

Junsu started to jump around with you, still trying to drink at the same time. The room wasn’t really big enough for dancing. You both laughed at each other’s attempt to pull off the ultimate dance move. More beer was taken in, a lot of it dribbled down your chin. It would have been fun if more people were there. You started to sing along and Junsu went into a hardcore dance mode. He started to sing along with you as you tried to copy him, but you were to light headed to even move straight. After another attempt at being cool you flopped onto his shoulder, too drunk to stand. You could not handle your alcohol at such a young age. Junsu sat down with you in his arms and continued drinking, telling you stories about his beloved hyung.

You had your head in his lap, trying to find another beer. The beer was on the floor, too far for you to reach. The closest one was at Junsu’s lips. You lifted your head and let your mouth meet his, hoping he hadn’t drunk the beer just yet. He was surprised by your invasion, but he gladly gave you what you wanted. You weren’t sure how much you wanted and stayed locked on him, making sure that he wouldn’t leave you. Both of you were trying to swallow what you had, but you were actually lapping your tongues together. You didn’t realize what you were doing. Your mouths separated and you eyed the can in his hand. Your desire for beer was rising, but the cool kisses on your neck distracted you. Junsu was the beer off where you had spilled it. Good thinking Junsu, don’t waste any. You pulled his hand up and poured the beer onto his neck as well and did the same. He was so sweet.

He had his arms wrapped around you, getting closer and closer to your body. You were completely sitting on him with your legs strapped to the sides of him. He started to nibble on your chin and finally reached your lips again. His mouth was so intoxicating. You grabbed his hair as he kissed you deeply. His hands started to run up the back of your shirt, tickling your spine. His touches were brushing against your skin and you felt sensitive to his touch. He made you shiver as he rubbed your sides. You separated again, and you took the chance to drink more beer. It was the only real reason you were doing anything. Fingers started to caress your , and shuddered as his hands drifted down your legs. He wasn’t touching you directly, but the cloth being pushed down on you sent tingles down your body. You nipped at his ear, warning him not to go any farther unless he wanted to play with the knife.

Your breaths came out heavily. The sensual experience was making you so drunk. The beer was making you drunk. You ran your fingers down his front, feeling his strong build. Junsu’s hands started to lift your shirt off completely. If you weren’t so drunk you would have been embarrassed by the sports bra you were wearing. He started to trace your collar bones, but he was rudely interrupted. Someone was banging on the door, trying to break it down. You moaned as Junsu kissed you one more time before laying you on the bed and getting up. You pouted as he walked out to answer the uninvited guest. That was no fun. You flipped over and over, trying to reach for the beer on the floor. You grabbed a few cans and opened them, pouring the contents into your mouth. It was so cool and refreshing. Junsu was taking forever. You popped another can open and drank it in one shot. You could hear shouting from below. You opened another can and tipped in over, missing your mouth and just drenching yourself in drunken goodness. The door flew open and you were locking eyes with Jaejoong. He was red in the face at your appearance. He also had a strange schoolbag with him, at night. Probably his weapon, whatever. He flushed and pulled you off the bed and grabbed your shirt. He threw it onto you and dragged you out of the house, leaving Junsu alone with all his beer.

***************************************

Kind of didn't mean to write that, but who cares? Wish it was Jaejoong? Too bad, no fan service for you. Should I have said Manga instead? They're korean so... Really, you were just supposed to get drunk, that is all I wanted, this just happened to go on too. Don't hate me XD.

comments are motivation~♥