1st Night, 7:53 am

MidNightmare

7:53 am

Amara was close to collapsing. She was tired from lack of sleep. She didn’t know where she was going or if she was even going in a straight line. Amara started sweating heavily. The passage was getting hot. Where was the heat coming from? She wiped the trickles from her forehead. She was starting to see better. A light was glowing in the distance. Stirring up her energy she made a steady dash to the source, thinking it would be better than the endless darkness all alone.

She was closing in on the end of the tunnel. Amara stopped abruptly. She could see in the distant exit the flames. The smoke waving around and entering the tunnel. The smell was starting to appear. She crawled forward, hoping to avoid any smoke inhalation, but smoke was even on the floor. She inched her way to the opening. Amara took a long look at the disaster. Smoke had filled the entire room, but it wasn’t so thick that she couldn’t see. Stairs. She saw the stairs leading from the top of the tunnel up. Her eyes followed the trail of steps, making sure that there weren’t any random breaks. They locked onto Yoochun lying upside down and Yunho farther up, somehow moving with his chin. Were his feet pulling him? Amara quickly looked over the rest of the stairs, hoping to see someone else. She pulled her head back in shock. Dae was lying on the ceiling. How was she not falling? Oh crap.

Amara’s line of vision blurred as she was slammed onto the ceiling. When she fell onto the floor. When the room turned upside down. She cursed for a moment but stood up shakily. At least she would be going down instead of up. Amara pulled her shirt over and nose and took a breath. She stepped gingerly down the stairs. She wasn’t an acrophobic, but she was scared of falling. It was a long distance to the bottom, and there were no hand rails. Step by step. She counted slowly to herself. It was so different from gliding around her school from practice; she had no experience from nightmares. She wasn’t ready for anything like she had expected. She wasn’t stoic after all.

She reached Yoochun had tried to pull him down with her. He was too heavy for her, just like the rook had been. Tears threatened to appear. How long had it been since she had last cried? She wasn’t that type of person. She tried one more step before stopping. She let out an exasperated cry. Everything was because she was weak. She couldn’t do anything, and the flames were starting to rise again. She needed to move Dae also! Anything so her guilt wouldn’t ride up anymore. Junsu. She bit her lips. They were bleeding.

10:11 am

You pushed while Jaejoong pulled. You weren’t sure where it would lead you, but you didn’t have any choice. You stopped pushing the large mirror for a moment while Jaejoong tried to open the door. It hadn’t been there when you had first fallen into the room. Jaejoong opened the door and started pulling again. You gave a hard push with your foot, hoping it would glide farther on the blood. A hand fell off. You both stopped again and you put the hand back onto the pile. Bile tried to escape from your throat, but you held it back. There was no reason to take the limbs with you. You just felt that it would be better, so Jaejoong threw them onto a large mirror and let a tear escape. It was all so inhumane.

You both knew that you needed to get out of the room. The blood levels were rising; soon you would be drowning again. The blood was sickening. You weren’t even sure if it was clean blood. What if you got an STD or something? You didn’t want to think of petty things like that, it sickened you, to be holding dead bodies and to be thinking of something stupid like a little STD. Like you would even live to find out. The pool of blood rushed out ahead of you. Jaejoong and you swayed as the current pushed your legs. The level receded.

You immediately caught the whiff of smoke. It filled your nostrils and made you cough. Jaejoong covered his face and looked back at you. “What is going on with this room? I think we should go back.” You were about to nod in agreement when you saw another body floating in the blood. Your eyed widened once again and you leapt forward. You knelt down next to her. Dae. She was covered in blisters and other burn marks. You turned and stared at the stares. Was she alone? You heard it, the cries of another girl. Amara. She was still alive. “Amara!” You couldn’t see her. Was she high up?

Amara lifted her head from her legs when she heard your yell. “-------? Where are you? Oh.” She looked down, half afraid of the height, and she saw you and Jaejoong with the bodies. “Why are those with you?” She saw the heads, covered with blood. Changmin in a scream, Haruka in a cringe, Erika in, laughter? “Yoochun and Yunho are here also. They are unconscious and I am too weak to take them down!” You looked at Jaejoong; he offered to go up, but you shook you head and went instead. You took the steps carefully. Amara was far up. It would take forever to reach her.

Step by step. You saw Yunho’s shoe, and farther ahead his entire body. Then Amara and Yoochun came into your view. “Is it only you two, where is Junsu?” She burst into a fit of gasping and crying. You tried to calm her down, but the whole situation was new to you. You were out of your element, violence.

“He was crushed.” You looked up, wondering what she was talking about. You saw a tunnel; she must have come from there. She looked unharmed. “Are you alright? You look like a bear tried to fight with you.” You nodded. “What are we going to do with these bodies?” You pushed Yoochun over the edge and waited a few seconds before hearing an earsplitting crack. His bones were broken for sure. Then you heard Jaejoong shout at you. The body had splashed blood around and hit him. That sounded familiar.

“Move that onto the pile!” You looked over at Amara, staring at you in shock. “He is already dead, so why waste out effort.” You kicked Yunho and he did the same. Your feelings had numbed and you tried no to waste neither your emotions nor your effort on the strangers that had passed. You took a step up. “I’ll get Junsu so we can take him along, and don’t worry, I am much stronger than you. Just go down to Jaejoong. I’ll be fine, seeing that you made it here in one piece. Lucky you.” You kept climbing, only turning around once to see her back going in the opposite direction. You had lied. Being alone was the scariest thing in Nightmare. You checked you chances of Survival. ‘If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 51.5972222222...%. You have until MIDNIGHT to LIVE. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥’ At least half the time was over.

***********************

I had been calculating the chance of survival to the second, but that took too much effort, so that time there is exactly 12:23, or is it 24? Wait.... Yeah, 23. So please leave a comment! I wonder if people like the scary part. It isn't even scary to read, but as I was writing this I put myself in their situation and started to cry. I didn't even cry when I wrote 'Push and Pull' my sorta sad romance.

Comments are motivation~♥