3rd Night, 11:39 pm

MidNightmare

11:39 pm

Before you could protest soft cottony fabric entered your mouth, causing you to gag. You sat up and spat out the tail. You opened your eyes carefully and looked around. Dae, Erika, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yoochun, Haruka, Yunho, and Junsu were looking at you with surprised shock. You arched your back and yawned, releasing your pent up sadness. You wanted to cry more, but your swollen eyes hurt just from blinking. You didn’t want to feel anymore pain. Jaejoong kneeled down next to you and stared into your eyes, trying to take your hurt away. You turned away. His face still plagued you with awful memories. It had been a dream, but you were sure those were his real feelings. He didn’t want you to hurt anyone unless it was necessary.

“--------, are you alright? Do you still feel sick?” Without looking at him, you shook your head. Other than a light tingling in your head, you felt fine. Why would you have felt sick? Yoochun shoved something in front of your face. You blinked at it before questioning it.

“What is this?” Yoochun flicked the dart aside and tossed it next to other darts.

“That dart is what made you crazy. It was laced with a poison that messed with your head.” He saw the look of confusion on your face. “That Russian girl you beheaded had allies. When they saw her they knew it was you. They knew about you ------. They took immediate action and put you out of the game. They left you alone to slowly go mad, but when you were lying unconscious they decided to attack all of us. They all had the dart thing.” Yoochun starred into your eyes wondering if you understood what he was saying.

Changmin bent his fork back, regretting the bent stubs. “I should have brought chopsticks… Jaejoong hyung was completely covered in the bunny suit so he didn’t have to worry about getting hit. In fact, one of the enemy females actually hugged him because she thought it was some NIGHTMARE thing. It was quite funny.” But how had they survived an attack of rabid evil darts?

Junsu poked you on the cheek, checking if you were really fine. “We used Jaejoong and Amara as shields. Amara was already dead, so it was perfect.” Guilt lapsed back as you remembered your dream; she had been the first to die.

“How did she die?” Had she been hurt by some unexpected accident? Had the Russian’s gotten her? Who had hurt Amara? “Where is she now?” Junsu lowered his eyes and walked back to his soccer ball. Erika took the chance to punch. Why was everyone aiming for your face? Even if the other hits had been in a dream…

“You threw your knife at her when you went crazy! She bled to death. It was your entire freaking fault!” You let Erika’s harsh words seep in before you started bawling again. ‘“Why did you have to kill me Unnie?”’ You had killed her. Some part of your subconscious knew. Haruka’s song floated back to you. ‘“You killed a girl, a Russian, and you killed Amara.”’ How could you have been so violent and crazed?

Jaejoong held your hand as your puffy eyes stopped crying. It hurt you so much to cry more. “They took her. After we disarmed them, they surrendered, so we let them go, only if they took her with them. They hadn’t killed her and they didn’t want to be killed by Haruka’s bombs, so they took her. I didn’t want you to see her.” You were having trouble believing his words with the images of him killing so ruthlessly still carved into your head. Amara’s death actually made you feel sick.

Dae was huddled up, hugging her knees letting her chin rest on top of them. She was looking at you with cold distant eyes. “They said you would never be sane again. That you would remain crazy. They weren’t sure how the poison would work since you were asleep, but they were sure that you wouldn’t be able to think straight. How can you be so healthy? What are you?” You didn’t know how to answer her. You were in just as much shock and confusion.

With all your confusion, the time seemed to grow distant. Haruka had done the calculations; it wasn’t going to be long until MIDNIGHT came. She was bored with the remaining time. “So, how was it to be crazy? What did you see?” She was asking you to relive the past nightmare you had just barely escaped. If you had escaped at all. What did she want you to say, that everything felt so free and wild? It hadn’t felt that way at all.

“Yoochun was a mutant, Jaejoong was a huge rabbit. Yunho was a scary shadow that freaking ate me, and Changmin was a fork. You were all forks, well, Junsu was a dolphin. I swear, the dolphin was the scariest thing ever! Then I had bad visions of my family, but then it was all a dream and I was with Jaejoong back where we were before the Nightmare and he, he…” You broke out into sobs. When you had tried to calmly explain the madness you had gone through, you finally snapped. It was all too much for you. That had been a nightmare that wasn’t even scary, but it hurt you so much.

Even though she had been the one to ask you, Haruka had ignored you to check the time again. “Guys, only a few more minutes. Anything else you want to say? We don’t have that much time.” Everyone was silent before Jaejoong walked over to Junsu. He punched him on the arm with all his strength.

Junsu fell onto the floor with amazing stealth, none. “Ah, hyung! That hurt a lot!” Jaejoong stamped his huge rabbit feet on the ground like a mother bunny warning the rest of the family of danger.

“If I ever catch you drinking again, underage, I will personally make sure that not another liquid reached you lips. Arasso? Junsu nodded his head embarrassed. He was guilty of drinking stupidly. Pabo.

******************************************

Another nothing chapter, but soon, like the next one, ------ and Jaejoong are going to a specialist to see about that retarded arm. Seriously, what is wrong with it? 

comments are motivation~♥