3rd Night, 5:13 am

MidNightmare
5:13 am

‘I am heartless. I am heartless. I am heartless. I am heartless.’ She whimpered. Aw, had she been doing her research. Did she know of you? Was there some story on midnightmare about you eating people’s brains? That would be nasty, ew. With your head spinning in anger and lust for violence you made sure that your knife was puncturing her neck. Her tears were starting to fall onto your hand. You leaned to the side of her and her tears away. “I am HEARTLESS, and I can’t stand you. Goodbye.” She shrieked, but you couldn’t hear her. She had died to you as soon as she opened . Decapitation, why the long face? “Was she alone?” You didn’t want the fun to stop.

Nobody else appeared. There wasn’t anybody in her group to take revenge on you. Either she was the only person remaining, or her members hated her. You hated her too. NIGHTMARE was surprisingly boring. You wiped the Russian’s blood on your white uniform pants, not caring that it would leave stains. You really didn’t want to be in your uniform again. You wore it last time, and you didn’t want it to be like your signature outfit. You slithered back to Jaejoong lazily, hoping he would have something for you to change into. Would he perhaps happen to have a female bunny costume?

“I don’t have the bag here. What you see is what you got.” What? “When I was trying to play with you I put the bag on the ground and left it there. It’s not with me. I don’t have anything to give you -------. Sorry. I’m a little mad to be a rabbit, but it has its purpose. Nobody would hurt a rabbit. Nobody, because bunnies are like Um Um Um.” He was suddenly acting adorable in his little rabbit costume, like he was taking pride in his cuteness. You rubbed your hand over his soft stomach; you would forgive anything he did if he stayed in his bunny costume.

It whistled through the air. The prick didn’t hurt you that much. She had allies. You pulled the dart from your arm. Of course they hit your dumb arm. You turned around to see the attackers, but the only ones around were the rest of your group. You rubbed your arm where the dart had punctured you. “------, don’t mess with that, it might have been a poison dart. If it was, then you are only spreading the poison faster. It might stop your heart or shut down your muscles. Try to keep as still as possible so your heart rate.” Yoochun had glided over to you trying to calm you down.

You didn’t want him anywhere near you. What was that monster that was walking towards you? It wasn’t Yoochun. His face looked like an aliens, with slobber leaking down his front. His body was green, like puke. It was deformed. He had extra limbs poking out of strange places and he seemed to bubble and boil. What in the world was he? You backed away from him, whatever he was.

“------- ah! What’s wrong? Is it hurting you?” The only thing that was hurting you was the giant rabbit trying to eat your head off. Weren’t rabbits vegetarians? You grabbed your face and shook it in disbelief. They weren’t real. It was only a trick. You turned to the other members and begged for their help, but they weren’t around you anymore. In the places that they had been life size forks slammed down. Ha you shrunk? Was Changmin trying to eat you?

Your knees collapsed. “How tasty are you?” He did want to eat you! You struggled to crawl away from the forks that were slowly drawing nearer.

“No, stay away! Get the away from me!” You threw the knife at one of the forks, but the knife never got anywhere close to the knife, because it was stuck in the air, not moving. Weaponless. You started to shout with anger and fear. You didn’t want to be eaten.

Junsu shook Jaejoong’s tail, trying to tell him that Amara had been hit by your knife. Jaejoong didn’t know what to do. What was wrong with you? You were screaming random nonsensical words and your body was convulsing strangely. He thought you were having a heart attack. When Changmin asked if you were okay you started to break down and attack. Yunho slowly walked to you, hoping to smack some sense into you. Your eyes widened with tears and you got up from your crawl and started to sprint away. “Go after her Yunho, don’t lose -------!” Jaejoong had no idea what to do with you.

You suddenly went crazy.

5:31 am

A shadow was trying to engulf you. It wanted to sallow you and take away your essence. It was too fast for you. You couldn’t even run anymore. Your lungs were cracking and ready to give out. The shadow wrapped around you and confined your arms. You squirmed in the shadow’s grip, but the shadow was slowly stealing your energy. You kicked and screamed, but it wouldn’t release you. It squeezed on you tightly, suffocating you more until you were leaning forward, letting the darkness catch you. You flailed your arms as the shadow started to wrap around your waist, freeing your upper body. The darkness picked you off the ground and slammed you onto the ground. You gasped as the pain vibrated down your spine. An enormous pressure was admitted to your stomach as the shadow seemed to pinpoint its evils there.

“Great Yunho, now drag her back here.” Yunho pinned your arms to the ground as he sat on you. Boxing wasn’t the only sport he had done. Your Tae Kwon Do failed you with your mind screaming madness. His Hapkido helped him use your relentless energy against yourself. Yunho winced as you brought your knees up to his back like a fighting kitten. “Or we’ll go there.” Changmin and Yoochun ran over to help pull you back. Jaejoong, Dae, Erika, and Haruka stayed where they were and tried to help the bleeding Amara. You had gotten her in her stomach. It seemed to be a place where everything was happening.

The Alien head was closing in on you, right next to a giant fork. The alien reached for your head, trying to calm you down with his familiar face, but you didn’t know who he was. You bit a tentacle that came near your mouth. “Ah! Hyung, she won’t let go!” Changmin held your head and tried to pop your mouth off of his hand. You growled at the fork for stabbing you. Why wasn’t anyone helping you? They must have been having a hard time as well. You wanted to help them, to protect them, to be of some help. “We need someone else over here!” Jaejoong reluctantly hopped –jogged to your feet and held them down.

Your lungs were close to breaking. The rabbit was going to crush you. You couldn’t move at all; you were completely bound. Your body was creeping closer and closer to the large forks. When a tentacle covered your mouth so you would stop screaming you started to whimper and cry uncontrollably. You tried to lunge up, tried to escape with one last of your body, but you were being restrained too well. “Just knock her out.” Yunho lifter your head by your shirt and met his to yours. He pulled his head back and whacked you hard on your temple. Darkness devoured you.

***************************************

I was going to make this two chapters, but I got lazy... I'll explain the dart thing later....

Comments are motivation~♥