3rd Night, 3:37 pm

MidNightmare

Just so people can understand, because I don't think I WILL explain in the story. This is all a dream that ------- is having after being knocked out by Yunho. She is having crazy hallucinations because when she was hit by the dart and... the rest would be spoiling the next chapter. And when ------ is back with Jaejoong, time has lapsed six hours, so it's not strange that it is three in the afternoon.

******************************************************

3:37 pm

You stared at Jaejoong with disbelief. Nothing he was saying made sense. Why had he randomly attacked you? Jaejoong would never do that to you. Because it was a nightmare. Jaejoong grinned evilly at you. The illusionary Jaejoong had something planned to hurt you. Something that would destroy in some way. He was using ed up logic to mess with you. Slowly, you started to believe everything he was saying.

“Every time you kill someone, I have to punish you. Be it by breaking your legs or taking away a loved one, I will hurt you.” You nodded, understanding that you had been doing something wrong. You made a silent vow to stop hurting people randomly and only defend when attacked. Jaejoong’s voice brainwashed you to follow his desires. Violence was wrong. His smile deepened and he ruffled your hair. “Good girl.” He stood up abruptly and let his eyes widen with delight. “They’re here.” You swiveled your head and stared at the rest of the group.

Everyone wore an expression of mourning. Who died? Amara walked up to Jaejoong and hung her head low. “Take me.” Jaejoong nodded with disgusting lust and pulled something out of his bag. You had searched through it before but you hadn’t seen that thing. You trembled as you remembered your bad experience with it. Jaejoong held a handgun up, letting the streetlights shine on it to glimmer. Her held the gun up to Amara’s chest and put his finger on the trigger. She stared at you with remorse. “Why did you have to kill me Unnie?” Then Jaejoong shot her dead center. You stared in horror as the sound ripped through the air. Amara crumpled with blood spilling from her.

Jaejoong held the gun up to show his pleasure. He looked at you with affection, cruel, sadistic affection. “Every hour I will kill another to punish you for your bad deeds. I will kill them with your lust, using the weapon that haunts you the most. This is your punishment.

4:37 pm

Yoochun stepped forward and broke the hour long silence that had filled the air. He stepped on Amara’s dead arm and stood in front of Jaejoong. He bore his eyes at you, drowning you in grief. “------, I had really found you interesting, back when you were sane.” Jaejoong shot him without any hesitation. Yoochun fell onto Amara’s body with a puddle forming under his head. His was lying on his stomach. Jaejoong took a step to him and slammed his foot down. He continuously pounded Yoochun’s back, hoping to break him. His laughter filled the silence that you begged to return.

5:37 pm

“Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Jaejoong had stopped kicking Yoochun, but his laughter still rang in the air. Jaejoong and Yunho stood at the same time. Jaejoong gave another satisfying kick to Yoochun before pulling out the gun again. Yunho let his puppy dog eyes crush you. Did he want you to save him? You had lost the will to move. Jaejoong was right, you needed to be punished. You had been a bad girl.

Yunho’s husky voice made you cringe. “You are so ing mad.” Jaejoong put the gun into his mouth so he couldn’t speak anymore. Yunho closed his eyes and waited for his end to come. Jaejoong started to giggle again and pecked him on the cheek with a gentle mocking kiss before blasting it off. Yunho fell backwards with his jaw completely gone.

6:37 pm

You gazed blankly at the growing pile of bodies. You were almost sure that the punishment was soon to be over. You only had memory of killing two people. Yunho must have been a warning. You didn’t know what Jaejoong was whistling for. He shouldn’t have any need to kill anymore. But his kept whistling, and they kept grimacing. In the back of your mind, you knew they were all going to die. Haruka grudgingly took her place for her execution. Jaejoong sat on a box filled with trash and lazily raised the gun. The art of killing had started to bore him. He wanted it to be interesting again. He locked eyes with Haruka and she squealed before nodding. She opened and started to dance and sing. “I am getting killed because you couldn’t understand the value of human life. You killed a girl, a Russian, and you killed Amara. You like to kill women off like Jack the ripper. What do you have against us --------? I am getting killed because you are HEARTLESS.” Haruka’s voice cracked as she sang the last notes of her rant and stopped dancing.

Jaejoong clapped his hands along with her ‘fun’ dance, but when she stopped singing his anger rose. He pulled out the gun and shot her before she had a chance to regain her composure. She gasped and fell into Yunho’s lap, her eyes watering with tears and blood.

7:37 pm

Jaejoong was determined to pick them off until none were left standing. You had closed your eyes, and with equal determination, bet you wouldn’t open them until the next hour. You didn’t want to see them lying there. Memories of the first nightmare popped up and you saw them dead the first time. When you opened your eyes, you knew that their corpses would be there too. You heard rustling and stupidly opened your eyes. Junsu had sacrificed himself next. He gave you a little shriek in dolphin tongue. “It is dangerous to know you.” Jaejoong pushed Junsu back to give him some space.

Jaejoong swung his arms in a rehearsed manner, like he had spent the last hour practicing. He spun around and faced Junsu and flicked the gun as it let out its deadly bullet. Junsu’s body folded and he was lying motionless next to the growing pile. You blinked away tears before closing your eyes. It was and unwanted sight.

8:37 pm

Dae caressed your face with her hand. Her touch was gentle and loving. Your eyes met and her stare intensified. She clutched your chin and dug her nails into you. “I wanted my death to be romantic.” She spat into your face before rising. Her back was to Jaejoong. He lifted the gun with animosity and greedily let it loose. You flailed as her dead body lumped onto you. She was heavy and you couldn’t move her. You were too weak and could only move one arm.

Jaejoong kicked her off of you and hit you in the process. He had hit your face again. Jaejoong dug through his bag looking for something. He pulled out a six copper bullets and loaded them into the gun. “It has such a low supply.” He clicked the gun closed and spun it around. He was having fun again.

9:37 pm

Even with his rumbling stomach he graciously took his place. As another grumble came he bit into his lip. “I would have been eating right now if it wasn’t for you.” He growled at you as Jaejoong twirled the gun in his hand. He was growing impatient at every passing hour. He wanted to just shoot every single person left standing and go home. He was growing tired. How long had he been awake for? He quickly pulled the trigger, but he let his frustration guide him. He aimed for Changmin’s stomach.

He wasn’t going to die immediately; he was going to suffer, slowly bleeding to death. It would be long excruciating death. You clamped your ears closed, not wanting to hear his groans of pain. He whimpered as time passed on, then he stopped moving. His breath was no longer making you shiver with guilt. You bit your lip and cried. He had died.

10:37 pm

Jaejoong Erika in front of the dead bodies and examined her. He smiled and his lips. He pulled the gun up and shot her. Your eyes widened. Jaejoong had shot Erika in the knee. Erika hobbled to sit on the corpses, gross. She cursed him. “Why do you have to make my death so much worse?” Then she directed her anger at you. “If you had only been a pleasant person!” Jaejoong shot her again, in the shoulder. “Oh !”

“Shut up, did I say you could talk? I really detest you Erika. You always do stupid things and don’t think things through. You are getting your punishment too. Just like Amara was killed first because she didn’t help Junsu, like Changmin’s slow death because he was with ------- before the second nightmare, you will get two extra shots because you killed Changmin and Haruka. I really hate you.” He raised the gun again, aiming for her heart. He took his time, teasing her and letting her soak in the pain. He ended her.

11:37 pm

You had grown to expect it. After his fourth kill, you knew how it was going to end. Jaejoong sat in front of you with the gun in his lap. When the time finally came he pulled the gun up and pointed it at your head. You cringed; he was finally doing it. Jaejoong smiled before turning the gun and placing it on his temple. “I hope you learned your lesson. Your final assignment is to finish yourself off.” You closed your eyes when you heard the bang. You opened them to see the gun still partially in his hand. You didn’t want to look at his head because you knew it would be burned and destroyed. With the tears leaking into your mouth, you put the gun under your chin. With the last bullet, you let everything go.

11:38 pm

“I swear if she screams again I am going to stuff Jaejoong’s tail in !”

**********************************

Comments are motivation~♥