3rd Night, 2:16 am

MidNightmare

2:16 am

Jaejoong did the first thing that came to his head when he saw Junsu. He hopped –stomped over to him and smacked him across the back of his head. Junsu stared at Jaejoong in drunken disbelief. “Oh my god sun –rabbit!” He rubbed his head and sulked, thinking his crazy conscience had appeared from his ed up mind. Jaejoong was sure he would understand later, if he ever remembered. At that moment, he was just concerned about you. Things had not been going great. You were like a flimsy child that couldn’t do anything, you couldn’t do anything. He was sure that you would not be able to handle the new NIGHTMARE challenges. Jaejoong was going to try his hardest to make sure that you were protected from the tortures that were sure to haunt you.

Surprisingly there were quite a few people that were asleep. Yunho was lying on his back with his hand on his stomach. His shirt was pulled up slightly to reveal his abs. His head was lying on top of his boxing gloves. Amara was curled up with her jacket wrapped around her tightly. Haruka was clutching her purse. Jaejoong looked at the sleeping figures and almost regretted waking them up. He shook each of them lightly and tried to keep his hearing as each one screamed at the rabbit in their faces. He did look like bunnucula with his dark eyes and large floppy ears.

Dae and Erika snickered at him. It was extremely embarrassing to be seen by anyone other than you, but he had prepared for that. It was why costumes were his weapon. Changmin was munching on Jaejoong’s arm, mumbling things about him not tasting like chicken. Yoochun started to pull his paint out of his pocket and laid it out in front of him. He wanted them in an open place for east access. You sprawled out beside him and examined the colors. He could smell the alcohol in your breath. “Have you been drinking?”

“No.” Junsu answered when he heard.

“Yes,” you sang out. You were oddly honest as a drunken child. Aren’t children just evil liars? Yoochun whispered for you to sleep off the beer, but you whined and rolled around him. You rolled over one of his tubes and ended up spraying a clear liquid onto your face. Being the stupid drunk you were, you the thing off. Yoochun’s eyes widened when he saw what you were eating.

“No -------! That is super glue! That will make you extremely sick. Spit it out right now! Ah! Guys come here and help me!” Yoochun was rubbing your face, trying to get you to throw the toxins up immediately. But it was too late; you were getting ready to die.

It was crushing you so unbearably. It was so suffocating, you couldn’t breathe. You clawed at your stomach, hoping to ease the pain in some way. The pain was starting to stab at you. You let out gasps and rolled around, trying to do something that would make you feel comfortable. Each turn made you shriek with madness, it was too much for you. You tried to breathe shallowly, hoping that the pricks would subside. You rolled over onto your stomach and crouched down. You were curled up, hardly breathing, ignoring everything. The throbbing started to dull, but the pain was still fresh in your memory. Your mind was tricking you; the pain was still there, hurting you more than ever. It was too much; you rolled onto your back and hugged your knees, trying to let the pain fade again. Your breaths went away. With the last of the stabbing leaving, you let one last smile creep onto your face. Yoochun’s weapon was really dangerous.

“Healing heart.”

4:43 am

Ha ha ha ha ha, you had finally died. What were the chances that you would die of poisons instead of a broken spine? You cursed your carelessness. Where would your soul go? Would you be reincarnated as another human, or as a slug? You hadn’t really led the best life. You started to take back the things that you had done wrong over the years. Sorry for telling Umma that Oppa broke the window. Sorry for using Tae Kwon Do for offensive attacks instead of defensive. Sorry for hitting that guy, and that teacher. Sorry for getting kicked out of school, for reasons other than failing. Sorry for killing that girl. Sorry for wasting money paying for knife lessons. Sorry for never properly thanking Jaejoong. You wanted Jaejoong to live. How was he supposed to live? How long did he have to stay in NIGHTMARE? What were his chances of survival?

‘If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 11.27300613%. You have until MIDNIGHT to kill or it is GAME OVER. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥’

“Jaejoong hyung, I think she is waking up. The time teller thing is on her wrist. I think you were able to save her.” Whose voice was that? Changmin’s? What was he talking about, you were dead. But you were clearly thinking. Had you lived? What was going on? You raised your head and groaned. There was a throb erupting from your head. What was had happened? Was your pain a result of a hangover, or you practically dying? You grabbed your head as the surges continued. It was unlike anything you had experienced before.

You looked around you. The entire group was crowding around like children at story time. Were you some kind of freak show? At least they had lived through however long you had been unconscious. It wasn’t like you hoped that they would die with you, you just didn’t want to be the first one to bite the dust. You pouted as you smelled you smelled your breath, it reeked. You covered your mouth in the hopes that it wouldn’t waft towards your nose. It did.

Jaejoong sighed when he realized you were fine. “You scared us. When you ate that glue we had no idea what to do. I used up the only healing spell. We know it is the only one because we tried to heal the few burns on Yunho that hadn’t gone away. There are no more lifelines.” He helped you stand up, but you were a little afraid as to why he was in a rabbit suit. You didn’t even remember really being in NIGHTMARE. The entire night was a huge blur to you. From the beer or the glue, you didn’t know. You just wanted everyone to be silent because their voices were killing your ears.

Their voices weren’t the only thing that was annoying the out of you. A foreign voice was shrilly echoing in your head. Some dip had appeared and was going to make your awakening worse than hell. With the pounding in your head, you pulled the knife out and flew to the source of the voice. Your knife met the neck of a young woman, probably in her twenties. She screamed louder at your appearance.

“Shut up before I slice your vocal cords.” She clamped closed and looked at you hesitantly. You had your arm wrapped around her neck so she couldn’t see you. Your voice, husky and dry from a hangover, was the only way she could recognize you.

“Who, who are you?” Her accent was thick with Russian. It barely translated to you at all.

“Me? I am HEARTLESS.” Your knife dug into her neck, leaving trails of blood coming from the hole you were creating.

*****************************

Can you tell that I don't plan my chapters out? This one is all over the place... 

Comments are motivation