4th Night, 11:46 pm

MidNightmare

11:46 pm

Before Yunho could say Quiditch, he was dragged off by fellow clowns to join in the act. Yunho wasn’t trained. He didn’t know how to make people laugh. He certainly didn’t know how to do back flips off of the trampoline set out for the clowns. Yunho made a note to self to never run away from home and join a circus. A freak circus at least. Only in his wildest dreams, which he seemed to be in, could he imagine twins that could join and separate their bodies willingly. The person that swallowed swords somehow pulled the swords out, from his back. The man beast was the worst. Yunho didn’t even believe that it was a human. He was sure that the circus leader had somehow found a werewolf and was always shining a full moon on him.

Yunho was not a crowd pleaser.

The circus master’s face was painted on with a smile, so even when he was growling at Yunho’s incompetence he still seemed to smile. Yunho didn’t know, but his face was crying. The tear was inked into his skin below his left eye and points came off the tops of his eyes. Everyone’s clothes were exotic and complex, but Yunho’s were plain black and white checkers. Yunho couldn’t even understand what the ring master was saying; he thought it was in French.

The clowns around Yunho playfully ran around the audience, causing mischief and mayhem. They looked royal and rich. They were in deep purples and gold, standing out from the normal guests. Yunho saw what was really happening. The clowns that were dressed like him, plain and boring, were running behind the audience, below the audience, stealing the valuables they could find. Purses were being stuffed into wigs. Wallets met large pointed shoes. Fat clowns didn’t seem to be fat when they were really stuffed with expensive clothes. There were even little clowns sitting with the people, entertaining them casually while their hands snuck to their necks and ears for their jewelry. One handshake lost people cuffs and watches.

He could only watch.

The audience seemed happy at first. They were excited to see the beginning of the show. What amazing things would they see? But Yunho couldn’t hear them. To him, the entire tent was silent. It was only their expressions that gave away their feelings. Once a face was shown it stuck on them until a new emotion arose. He sometimes forgot that they were alive. Then their frozen glee changed to confusion. A mute uproar rose as people began to realize their possessions were missing.

They could only remember that a black and white buffoon was near them shortly before the thefts. The pandemonium rose as the soundless shouts of anger and compensation grew. Yunho wanted to run away, but he was alone. When he got caught up watching the show and the crime, he hadn’t noticed the circus clearing out. The ring master was gone. The twins were gone. The flame man, the sword man, the man beast. All those men were gone.

They left him alone.

They stood watching him, expecting greatness from him. They were going to get a show. He was going to pay for their losses. He was going to make everything better for them. When they couldn’t live their lives without feeling the need to take and have, they got what they wanted. Nobody stopped to give Yunho a chance. He was just going to have to suffer the punishment that NIGHTMARE had given him.

11:47 pm

The tree was giving you a fake high. Nothing was crazy or insane to you, nor was anything scary. It didn’t change the fact that you were still ed up from the Russians and you were alone. Bad combination. “I haven’t brushed my teeth at all today! I haven’t showered! I feel so freaking fat because I haven’t done any exercise lately. I am so lucky that I don’t go to school with others. Actually, I’ve graduated haven’t I? Aw, I don’t want to go to college. I don’t think anyone will accept me! Am I going to be like Oppa? Appa is going to kill me. I’m going to marry a rich guy that only wants me for my… whatever I have, so it’s fine.

“I think Changmin was rich. Hmm, but he was buying cheap alcohol before, so I don’t know. Omo! I just realized! I don’t have to pee! Really, why don’t I ever have to go in NIGHTMARE? Like seriously, why don’t I ever have to go? I think Amara asked the same thing once… Amara… Wait, why didn’t I hear a big fuss about Haruka’s bombs being taken away? Bombs are much more dangerous than knives. How did she get by without getting freaking labeled as a terrorist? Did she bring bombs onto the plane? Nah, she would have been caught. I think that investigator dude said that they got her laptop before they took her. Said she had that page pulled up when they got to her. Did she hide the bombs before answering the door? Omo, Jaejoong as Hamtaro! He really freaking loves to dress up!

“I’m curious… how do I look in Yoochun’s paintings? He is such a creeper. How can he remember my details after leaving NIGHTMARE? When am I ever going to finish that Sherlock Holmes story? I have met Yoochun like a total of five times. Five months. That’s about how long it has been since the first nightmare. NIGHTMARE is English and the name of the stupid place we go to, but nightmare is Hangul for our bad experiences. I sometimes don’t get that. It’s like the only English I know besides ‘Nice weather,’ and ‘Calm down. You misunderstood me.’

“It is so god ing quiet here! Where are the others?” It was just you, stuck on a tree. The tree wasn’t anywhere. There was no ground beneath it and there was sky above it. You were just floating around stuck onto the tree. It was securely strapping you to it, making sure you were to spend your time alone. You were always alone. No one could understand how you felt. The strange things you saw were so unreal you didn’t even believe them. The lies that surrounded you weren’t harsh, but you truly feared that they would one day become stronger. One day they would be so strong you wouldn’t be able to say they weren’t true. That would be the day you really lost it.

************************

Comments are motivation~♥