2nd Night, 11:34 pm

MidNightmare

11:34 pm

She was pulling tightly. The things you could have done if she hadn’t been holding your arms together with her other hand. You could kick her, but you would rip out all your hair in the process. She was so freaking annoying that you wanted to kill her right there. Jaejoong had been sitting next to you. What did you want him to do? You stared into his eyes, pick up the knife and ing stab her in the face. You would have waved your hands questioningly at him if they hadn’t been locked in her grip. “Just get rid of her already!” What was he afraid of? Did he think he would get in trouble? He was a coward. “Get her hand or something!” Jaejoong let his hesitation waver for one more second before aiming the knife at the hand that was pulling your brains out of your head. You squeezed your eyes closed waiting for the relief to come.

She didn’t scream. You opened your eyes to see ash falling onto the ground. It was itchy. You turned your head to look at the girl. She stood looking at you. You had no difficulty deciding what to do next. One kick and she ran away. Your hair swung in the motion and took a place in your mouth. You spit it out and finally got. Jaejoong had cut your hair. You ran your fingers through your hair. You hands didn’t go as far as they should have. It was gone. It was such a choppy mess. You looked at the hair on the ground bitterly. You held the air in your cheeks as you brushed off. You had been on a roll. Fighting baddies like nothing could stop you. How stupid. You put your hand to your face and sighed. It was becoming a real pain.

“Are you crazy? Hair is a woman’s life! You don’t just cut it like it’s nothing!” At least Dae understood how you felt. Why hadn’t he hit her hand, or her stomach, or her face? What was holding him back?

“I don’t like fighting.” With your hand covering your face, you started to chuckle. He destroyed your precious hair because he didn’t want to fight. No one getting hurt anymore, yay! He ruined your pride. Maybe he didn’t understand, but hair is how women rank each other. On a scale of black and oily to hot. Short and choppy wasn’t that hot. A lost of women couldn’t pull it off. Because he didn’t want to fight. If he had killed her right there, it wouldn’t have turned into a fight. She would have already been dead! Your laughter was growing stronger. “-------, are you mad?”

Full blown laughs. You removed your hand from your face and looked at him with desperation. Really? “Ha, no, no, I’m fine. Just a little shocked.” You bit your lip and breathed deeply. Whispers flew out of your lips. He would hear and you wanted him to. “Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, chicken, coward, not a man, hate you, stupid, stupid, you’re so freaking stupid, oh my god, get a clue, stupid!” Your mouth didn’t move that much, but your anger reached him. You sighed. Deep breaths. He had saved you, why were you being ungrateful? Was it a small revenge for throwing you away after the first nightmare was over? “I’m sorry.” You were grateful, just bad at showing it. Things you regretted

11:40 pm

A wall separated you. His arm flew out trying to grab onto something, someone. His fingers slid down the wall with surprise. He landed on the ground confused and worried. What was going on? You ran away from the wall and stopped abruptly. You had become surrounded. You were all alone. While there was still light in your chamber you tried to climb out. The walls were too high for you. You pounded on one, what were you going to do? What had happened to Jaejoong and the others? But Jaejoong was fine. Everyone was fine. It was only you. They were safe. You were trapped alone. ‘Some were locked away all alone and drove themselves insane.’ You hoped it wouldn’t last long.

Amara screamed and tried to push Junsu in front of her. They were starting their real attack. Erika tried to dodge their blows but she was getting hit more than she avoided. Yunho tried to crawl away, but a guy grabbed his legs and put him in a hold. You couldn’t help. Jaejoong was forced to fight against a guy. It was that one with the knife. Jaejoong held his arms up trying to block the slashes. His arms were a mess of cuts. The guy pulled his arm back to stab him and Jaejoong to the opportunity to jab him in the gut. Not wasting anytime, he went to Haruka. She was getting in a serious cat fight with the nail file girl. She was a spunky Asian, so she could handle the white girl. Just by pretending to be a ninja the girl backed off a little. Jaejoong took the chance to shove her away. What else was happening that you couldn’t help with?

Yoochun was trying to get the guy holding Yunho away. His legs were wrapped around Yunho’s and Yoochun’s arm was wrapped around his neck choking him. He was gasping for air. Evil and tough. The guy let Yunho loose. Yunho crawled away while the guy was left gasping, calling uncle and begging to breathe. He had blackened soon after. Dae ran around your box trying to escape her pursuer. Some chicks were just hard core scary. Junsu tried to fight a man while Amara held onto him tightly, messing up his moves. If she would just let go! Changmin, with his stomach still growling, sent a blow to the guy attacking Erika. The guy stumbled as Changmin assessed Erika’s damage. A couple bruises and a bloody nose, but she was ok.

You wanted to help. With you there it would have been a completely one sided fight! You pounded on the walls, know that nothing would get you out but MIDNIGHT. Each hammering noise was a cry from your heart. You couldn’t do anything alone. You needed support. You fed off of the reality of people. Tears started showering down your face. Why were you locked alone! Nothing! Nothing was working! They were just people! You could take them! There would be no danger! Just open up. You needed freedom! You jammed your fist against the wall again and felt the pain. Your arm was hurting. Was it just nerves? No, it remembered NIGHTMARE. Being singled out and attacked because it was you. Your arm fell limp. It had lost feeling. From the pounding? From your stress? From NIGHTMARE? You held onto it, squeezing it, hoping it would start working again. Your useless arm! The muffled voices from the outside fight couldn’t reach your ears.

“, how much more time here? Liam!” A guy swung a chain around. What was Junsu going to do against that with Amara preventing him from protecting her?

“We still have thirteen more hours!” A guy held onto the strange watch. He had done quick calculations. Americans are frightening. The man with the watch started punching like crazy. He was going to win. He would not die! Jaejoong had his back against the wall. Dae had dragged him into the useless fight.

‘That is too long!” The girl that Jaejoong had moved away was back after Haruka. Haruka moved out of her range.

“Just stop attacking us!” The girl shook her head. It wasn’t that simple dummy.

“If we don’t kill you then you can kill us. And even if you don’t kill us, something else will. Something in NIGHTMARE always changes to make things more interesting!” She fought her fears and attacked Haruka again. Yoochun moved away from Yunho temporarily. He grabbed the girl by the arm tightly. There was too much fighting going on. You sent another shock wave through the wall. What was happening? Your shrieks of insanity and frustration echoed around you. If only you were out and fighting. Then everything would be fine. How was this interesting?

*********************

I found a song that really sent me into hyper mode. I listened to the song over and over while I was writing and the words just came to me. I wasn't paying attention to the details and I don't care. I hate having so many people to write about! It skips around so deal with it. 

Comments are motivation~♥