5th Day, 2:26pm

MidNightmare
2:26 pm

Heartless? That was a little mean. You had thrown Yunho and Yoochun’s dead bodies around like nothing. And you used the pile of limbs as a stepping stone. You had killed a girl mercilessly and knocked so many people out, but you weren’t really heartless. You were just a little, not connected to the pain. You frowned and put the paper down. The decision to give you the name was heartless of them.

The door opened and you expected to see the waitress with Changmin’s second burger. It wasn’t. Giddy high school girls were prancing around. They saw the table and giggled even more. “Oh my gosh, there are six hot guys there!” One of the girls shoved her friend in excitement. Six? There were only five. Was she calling you a guy because of your hair? It wasn’t that short; it was actually a good length. Nobody should have been confusing you for a guy. You twirled your hair in your fingers before shutting Erika’s and Jaejoong’s cells. There wouldn’t be anymore NIGHTMARE talk with the airheads interrupting. One of the girls started to look over at Dae.

“Isn’t that the Goth freak in our class? It’s Dae isn’t it?” She was rudely pointing to her. Dae didn’t even look goth. She was wearing bright colors and was acting normal. How did she come off as goth? Yeah, she had dressed in Lolita clothes and was talking about crosses, but that wasn’t really gothic, it was more of a cosplay thing. But Dae seemed to recognize them and hid her face behind Erika.

The first girl squealed. “Omo, it is her! Hey Dae, what are you doing here? Could you introduce us to these guys?” She was trying to act cute, but she came off as a total snob. She was wearing a super miniskirt and had on way too much makeup. She looked just like the other four girls with her. Was she afraid of them? You stood up with the intentions of clarifying a few things, and getting rid of them.

“es! You did not call me a guy! I am a girl! G-I-R-L.” You would have pointed out your , but it was too embarrassing in front of the guys. “Can’t you see this is a private room? Kindly get the out.” Your hair was starting to cover your eyes, and they couldn’t really see the irritation in your eyes. You sighed and picked up the knife from the table. “I’m starting to see the end of this already.” You walked over and slashed the air quickly, letting them feel your power. The feeling of wanting to cut someone up and just watch them fall apart was very strong in you at that moment.

“------ stop, don’t use violence with them. Not in this place. If you kill them like that girl you will only get in trouble.” Dae had stood too, and she was secretly threatening the girls. You bit your grin down and waited for Dae to take control. You wondered how she would handle them. “Yeah, it’s me Dae. I remember you guys well. You can never get a boyfriend because you complain too much about useless and annoy the hell out of normal people. You spend your weekends in Seoul pretending to be popular when you are just . I’d like to see you face something real and actually live through that! You spend your days like it is a fantasy. Do you think that if you try your best to live like the you are that your future will be bright? How many classes have you failed in school? Do you even make your own money? What gives you guys the right to judge me? Wake up and smell the roses, you are es and everyone hates you! All five of you have no life at all. Get real.” Dae was going to go into a flurry of more insults before you pulled her to you and hugged her, covering with your working hand.

“Sweet Dae, don’t dirty your mouth for them, they are not worth it.” She looked at you with an expression of shock. It was a little too close for her. You smiled sweetly and didn’t let go, actually threatening her with your eyes. The rest of the group had stood too. Yunho stalked to the door, making sure to make his movements big and frightening. He took a few swings at no one before getting right next to the girls. You had thought he was a gentle person that wouldn’t hurt a woman. You were hopeful, maybe you were wrong. A smile was plastered on your face and your eyes were wide open with glee. Laughter was just waiting to escape from your lips. Yunho took a swing at the girls. You immediately pouted, he had missed. The girls were still scared out of their minds and made a dash for the door. You tsked and released Dae. You had been right, he was a freaking pansy.

Jaejoong walked over to you and put a hand on your shoulder. As if he had read your mind he tried to transform your thoughts. “-------, you are acting too violent. It is helpful in NIGHTMARE, but outside it is just too much. You need to calm down.” He couldn’t possibly understand how you felt. He didn’t understand anything about you. It was you that had been ranked at the top of the group. It was you that had killed someone. That had been locked away. It was you that could beat the out of everyone and not feel the guilt about it. Jaejoong could tell that you were mad at him, insulted by him. He just led you out of the room and had the others follow. Changmin left money on the table, but his tip was low since he hadn’t received his second burger. Yoochun thanked his sister and asked her to make sure that the private room wasn’t disturbed with people in it. Everyone said their goodbyes and Jaejoong led you to the train that the two of you were taking back to your homes. You were still streaming, but it felt better to be with him than being alone.

******************************

This chapter is so super short that I am mad at myself. I really wanted to write more but my computer froze, AGAIN! Sorry if everyone acts like a fruitloop, I was just sort of hinting something about ------'s character here... I put more od Dae here, I hope she starts to stand out more as the sassy person she is. Tried to put more of Yunho in, but he doesn't really play a role in this story... not yet at least... There are still a few days until the epic trip to NIGHTMARE. Tee-hee. I hope you see the foreshadowing I am throwing in, but don't try and guess the ending. I am really going to make things, crazy, now.

Comments are motivation~♥