1st Night, 1:49 am

MidNightmare

Thirteen seconds passed. Your breaths gradually ceased. You were drowning in blood. It trailed down your face, leaking from your pores. Juices slipped from your eyes. Your corpse was floating in a sea of blood. You wanted to howl with all the pain in your soul. Your back lurched forward. You were spazzing. Death was too painful. You fought, trying to grab onto that last bit of life. You struggled to bring your face to the surface of blood. Your submerged body started pulling you down. Someone was trying to suppress you. The vines around you tightened as you struggled to move your arms. You wanted to call out for Jaejoong to save you, but he was long gone.

The rush of the blood was sweeping you around. A hand. A hand grabbed your neck and started choking you. It pulled you until it was almost broken. You were going to die. Cool air rushed over you. You blinked through bloody tears. Next to you was Jaejoong, equally bloody. You lifted your tired arm as you strained to breathe. You coughed. Blood splattered around you. Tears streamed down your face. Real tears that washed away the blood. Using the bottom of your hands, you covered you weeping eyes. They stung. You couldn’t see. Everything was blurry. “Jae, I want to go home.” He looked at you; your lips were stained red. The pain on your body was starting to erupt. Your head was going to explode. All along your arms were gashes. Your fall had torn you apart.

With care, you turned your head to observe your surroundings. In the pool of blood were millions of bloody roses. Red roses that were fountaining blood from the buds. No, they were made of blood. Rose thorns had eaten you. Vines of thorns. Just all around crimson waves. “How did you escape?” He shoo his head; he didn’t know. It was a nightmare.

2:19 am

Junsu held her hand closely. “Amara, are you sure we are going the right way?” He didn’t know what had happened. Everyone had been in a circle, then the room faded to black and he was left alone with Amara. She had aimlessly left, and, not wanting to be alone, Junsu followed. She walked with ease even though Junsu still felt the weight of terror on his shoulders. It had been weighing down on him more with every step. He was having trouble breathing. Soon, he realized, he wouldn’t be able to go on. “Amara, can we just stop for a moment?” She stared at him blankly and uncaring. She didn’t care if he died; he was following her like a little pest.

They trolled along a broken path. There was no way to see. The floor was cold, like marble. In the darkness, Amara could make out the lighter patches in the floor. There were tiles. Dark and light tiles. Almost like a chess board. Screams started to over take her. Junsu rapidly shook. What was happening? Loud thunderous noises echoed around them. A trill voice called out snidely. “Checkmate.” A crash erupted behind Amara. She turned, the vibrations causing her to lose balance. She could no longer see the faint outline of Junsu. Behind her loomed a giant chess piece. A white rook was crushing Junsu. She could only see his hand from the base of the monstrosity. She shrieked and kneeled down, trying her best to pull his hand out. Heavy. It was too heavy for her to move. He was trapped, never to make it out.

2:39 am

“Oh god! Run faster Dae! Yoochun, help her up!” Yunho took the steps three or four at a time.

Yoochun grabbed Dae’s arm and pulled her behind him. They were all panting. How long had they been running away from what followed them? Dae’s boots slowed her down, and the flames were catching up. The heat was melting the walls. Each step was its own fire, burning the soles of their feet. Smoke rose and locked their lungs as they rose up the staircase. How long had they been running? No rest. The fire in their lungs was burning more than the fire wishing to engulf them.

Dae panted. He boot caught a step and she tripped, rolling down several steps. “My ankle, I think it’s twisted.” Yunho turned around and pulled her up. He urged her on with his intense stare. Hotter than summer. The flames were right behind them. The bottom of Dae’s dress burst into flames. She screeched. “Put it out now!” Blisters started to appear on her legs. Yoochun bit back the pain from the flame and ripped the bottom of her Lolita dress. Her dress simmered before it stopped burning. Yoochun quickly spit on his hands to ease the pain.

“Guys, we have no time, keep going!” They continued to run, out of breath, with smoke filling their lungs. They were slowly suffocating.

3:26 am

Erika stared at her with superiority written all over her face. It was perfect. Frozen. Her image stayed frozen in the mirrors. Haruka hit her squarely on the back. “Hey, don’t forget, your face is plastered around here also.” A house of mirrors. An image stitched onto each pane of glass. Erika scowled and punched the Haruka image. It shattered and her hand started bleeding. “What is the point of causing self harm? You’ll only injure yourself for later.” Changmin nodded. A glass shard had flown out and cut his leg. A scarlet tear glided down.

She scowled and shook the blood from her hand. “I’ll ing do what I feel like.” She kicked another Haruka picture. Haruka winced. Her face cringed. Her face being destroyed in front of her. Erika saw it. The pain that had found its way to her. She started attacking every mirror with Haruka’s body in it. Haruka gasped. She was starting to vibrate uncontrollably. Changmin put his hand on her back.

“Haruka, are you alright?” He pulled his hand back quickly, his hand slit. “What the –.” She was cracking. Erika took no notice. She was on a rampage, just smashing everything in her sight. Changmin felt it too. He was breaking. His bones, cracking with every kick she gave. His skin tearing at every punch. Erika didn’t realize that before she broke each mirror she implanted herself inside. She was destroying herself at the same time. Her laughter roared in the shattered room. She took a step back to admire her work. A little unsatisfied that the mirrors on the high ceiling were untouched and still held their presence, she clapped her bloodied hands.

Her hand started to fall apart. She held it as the pieces separated. The room cracked in one moment and the shards fell onto the broken group.

4:04 am

Blood rained from the blue sky. Heads floated by. Your hair was sticking together in clumps of dried blood. It was growing thicker. You and Jaejoong held onto each other, making sure the river of crimson roses didn’t take you anywhere more dangerous. What were your chances of living? Saying the magic words, you raised your arm and took a glance. ‘If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 16.78177778%. You have until MIDNIGHT to LIVE. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥’ You shuddered, the blood was cold, leaking from everything around. Everything dead, like you believed you would become.

****************************
Comments are motivation~♥