1st Night, 5:18 am

MidNightmare

5:18 am

You were losing energy. You should have been sleeping hours earlier. What was happening in reality? Slowly, you started to drift off. Jaejoong held you, trying to keep both of you from drowning, but he was also fading away. Both of you floated on your backs, unaware that you were separating..

5:26 am

Amara held onto the hand for comfort. She just needed to feel the warmth in his fingers to know he was still alive. Being with him was a million times better than facing the fears of the rest of the board. What if Nightmare turned into a checker board? Complicated thoughts stirred in her. She rested her head on the enormous chess piece. She tried to feel him, tried to hear his heartbeat through the rook. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate and felt heaviness enter her head. Her breathing deepened, she was knocked out from exhaustion.

5:34 am

The three laid unconscious on the stairs. They had long since passed out. The flames danced around their bodies. Dae’s hair had lit up, but receded. Something was keeping them alive. The fire nibbled at their toes and died away, leaving the smoke sick trio to sleep. Yunho’s chin was left on a step, ash smeared across his cheeks. Yoochun’s hands were burned and his shirt lost length. Dae’s legs were peeling. They wouldn’t be moving anytime soon.

5:50 am

Glass surrounded them. Shards laid on their broken bodies. Blood was filling up the room. Changmin tried to look around, tried to catch sight of something that would help him. He couldn’t see anything. Glass had entered his eyes and each time he blinked it shot pain into his head. Haruka wasn’t breathing; parts of her were spilling out. Erika was on her back with open mid laugh. Mirror specks and blood had filled her and cut her insides. Blood was raining from the sky.

6:00 am

Your nose was being covered with a familiar but detestable taste. You gagged and opened your eyes submerged in the blood. You struggled to the surface. Turning your head, you looked for Jaejoong. Where had he floated off to? You shook your head, wondering how long you had been sleeping. 'If you are reading this you have just entered NIGHTMARE and chances of escaping are currently at 25.000050234%. You have until MIDNIGHT to live or it is GAME OVER. Please enjoy your stay. ~♥' Just a bit after six. The math was simple enough for you. A roaring sound was ahead of you. You stared in front, hoping to see what was coming for you next. There was nothing but a white wall. Where was the blood going and where was the sound coming from? You frantically shouted. You were worried about Jaejoong. What had happened to him?

6:13 am

Jaejoong had quickly woken up to realize you weren’t with him. He didn’t know what to do alone. Thinking was too hard. He would start to think of the horror he might face and the pain that was waiting for him. He had stopped thinking all together and was finding ways to distract himself. He first made strange sounds, and then he started singing. He had sung about fifteen songs before he got tired of that. He turned to telling jokes. He started to mimic things he had seen. “Ramen, tsukemen, boku ga ikemen. Jaejoong ikemen.” Jaejoong finally resorted to swimming in the blood. He would have been sick if he was thinking. The blood was thick and he had trouble moving through it, but he slowly started to wade back to where you had separated. He was drifting farther away, but at a slower pace.

6:21 am

You tried to swim away as fast as you could. The blood was disappearing in a waterfall. The pull was too strong. You held your breath and dropped into the sky again. Rose petals fell beside you. You reached out to a rose, hoping it was attached to a vine and stuck to the top. You grabbed the thorns and the rose broke, leaving your hand with several small holes. Petals floated in the air as you soared once again. You closed you eyes taking in the beauty of the nightmare. Your fall was better than the first one. It was quick, and before you had a chance to open your eyes again, your back hit something painfully sharp. You screamed from the shock. You had hit the ground with nothing stopping you but the shards of pain under your body. You rolled over and implanted your face in glass and blood. Your neck shot up and you gasped or air and from the stinging pain. The glass had cut your cheeks and nose. You sat for a moment, hoping the pain would subside, but it didn’t. You stood carefully and took in the surroundings.

You noticed the bodies floating in the rising blood. You were sick of blood. A foot bobbed up and down beside you. The shoes on it were the same as Erika’s. Your eyes widened and you pulled the foot. A stub stared back at you. Where was Erika? You glance back at the other body parts floating by. Changmin’s arm, Haruka’s leg. You tried to gather up all the pieces, hoping to assemble them in a witch doctor way. A cry echoed above. You turned to the sky. Jaejoong was flailing his arms as he fell head first from the waterfall. He was going to hurt himself. You tried to calculate where he was going to land, but he was falling in such an erratic manner. You ran around, thinking you had finally gotten under him when he would turn in another direction. You slipped in the blood and fell again as Jaejoong landed beside you. Blood splashed in all directions.

“Ahh, that hurt like 2005.” He stood up and you followed. You had enough of tripping and falling. He looked at the pile of limbs you had created. “Do you have a weird hobby now?” You shook your head and pointed out the owners. “Where are their heads?” You closed your eyes and sighed. You weren’t sure if you would ever find them. Too quickly had they died. Nightmare was only a quarter over and they were already gone. He looked at you gently. “Then let’s try and find them and all the other missing parts.” You opened your eyes. They had started to tear up again. It was such a cold feeling. Holding dead corpses. You shut your heart to what was in front of you. Strangers’ bodies destroyed. They were never going to live again. That was how you and Jaejoong managed to find the body parts, by forgetting that you were holding real people. So you wouldn’t hate yourself.

6:31 am

Yunho’s chin hit each stepped as hid gradually slipped down. Dae had rolled down much earlier and Yoochun was slumped a few feet ahead. Yunho’s chin hit another step and turned scarlet from the impact.

7:14 am

Amara shook and woke quickly. She was still encased in darkness, but she was sure it was daytime already. Then she noticed. Junsu’s hand had grown cold. She wailed. Nothing was there to comfort her anymore. Biting her lips, she stood and walked forward, hoping to meet someone else.

*******************

I have killed off a couple of people, Changmin, Erika, Haruka, Junsu, maybe Dae, Yoochun, and Yunho, my only living characters are you, Jaejoong, and Amara. Dead DBSK might be pissing you off, but please read to the end of the 1st Night please.

Comments are motivation~♥