Ran Into Each Other

Real One 2

JESS POV

 

I think Krystal didn't recognize Amber last night. Maybe because she was drunk. I already told Halmoni and Nicole about what really happened to Amber from the time I got back home from America. They both got shocked of what they heard and Halmoni feel sorry for him. When Amber took my sister home, my Halmoni hugged him tightly as well as Nicole. I think only my sister didn't know about what really happened to her fiance.

 

"Krys, Amber is already here."I told her. I saw how her expression change.

 

"Really?"she said with raised brows. "Well, he better not show up his face in front of me."she said coldly.

 

"Soojung, you shouldn't say that."Halmoni said to her.

 

"I can't forgive him for what he have done to me, Halmoni."she answered.

 

"Maybe he had a reason on that Krys."Nicole told her.

 

"And what might that reason of his,Nic?" she replied raising her left brow. My cousin lower her head. 

 

"Krys, if Amber will come to you, I hope you will not be too harsh or cold to him."I said to her.

 

"I can't assure you that, Unnie."she answered.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't expect that the drunk girl that I met in the bus stop was really Krystal. She looks a little different physically. I notice that she change a lot in a short time. When did she learn to drink,anyway? She slap me and it really hurts. I think Krystal welcome me back in a weird way. But I feel happy to see her. I feel thankful that the car that I'm driving broke down in the middle of the road. I met Halmoni Jung and Nicole. They had changed too. I'm happy to see them. I decided to enroll in the same University with Krystal. Only Yuri and I were staying in my Halmoni's house because Halmoni is still in America.

 

"Yul, aren't you feel bored here when Halmoni stayed in America?" I asked him.

 

"Sometimes but Sica and our friends comes here often."he answered.

 

"Oh, that's good." I replied. "Anyway, I'm planning to go to Jung's house now, do you want to come?" I asked him.

 

"No, I got some stuff I need to finsihed."he answered.

 

"Okay."I answered.

 

"You said you met Krystal last night, right? How did she react?"Yuri asked curiously.

 

"She greeted me with a slap, repeatedly hit me on my chest and puked on me." I answered and he laugh. "I think she didn't recognized me."

 

"Of course she did not. If she did, I'm sure she will greet you in a very different way."Yuri said with a sly smile.

 

"Maybe."I answered and smile faintly.

 

I went into Jung's house the next morning, hoping to see Krystal but she wasn't home. Halmoni told me that she went out with her friends so I headed to Vic's house instead. I got disappointed when I heard that she went to China to study there. I decided to take a stroll. There are lot of changes that I notice in the place. As I was walking on the side walk, I ran into Krystal. I notice that she looks surprise when she saw me. I got a little bit surprise to meet her here now too. We both stare at each other for I don't know how long. She becomes more beautiful now. I quickly hug her but I got surprise when she pushed me away and broke our hug.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!"she said to me while looking at me intensely.

 

"What's wrong, Krys?" I asked her with furrowed brows.

 

"Seriously, Amber? You are asking me what's wrong?"she said sarcastically.

 

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry if I hadn't called you for three months..."she cut me off.

 

"Three months?! Pfft! You haven't called me for three years Amber! Three ing years!"she yelled at me.

 

My eyes widened when I heard this from her. I feel confused. My attention caught to a guy who approached us with a cone of ice cream on his hand. He handed it to Krystal.

 

"Who is he, babe?"he asked Krystal when he notice me.