Awkward Atmosphere

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

If you are wondering if Youngho is my son to Yoona, well sorry to disappoint you but he isn't. Yoona got married to Heechul, one of our classmate in Paris. Youngho is calling me Daddy because I am his only godfather. He is calling his real father,Appa. Youngho knows who is Krystal in my life. Kids doesn't know how to lie, right? So before he can spill out one of our secrets to anyone else, especially to Krystal, I had to take actions to prevent it. My family come to love him, Youngho is really adorable and cute. I introduce them to everyone, and just what I had expected, they all thought that he is really my son to Yoona. Yoona just laugh at it. It has been six years since the last time I saw Krystal. She got more beautiful right now. I wonder if her and Junsuk are together. I didn't hear anything about her since I left.

 

"I thought you will not attend my wedding."Yuri said to me when he approached me in the veranda.

 

"I always keep my promise,Yul."I answered to him.

 

"Damn, you really had change."he said as he looked at me from head to toe.

 

"You too, and your bride becomes more prettier and hotter too."I said to him as I raise my brows and smirk.

 

"I know."he answered and laugh. "Anyway, have you talk to Krystal?"he added.

 

"Not yet. I don't know how to approach her."I answered to Yuri with timid smile.

 

"Pfft! Just go near her then greet her and start up a conversation."Yuri said to me.

 

"I will do that later Dude."I answered and blew a short sigh.

 

"Why won't you do it now."Yuri said to me with an evil smirk. "Hey Krys!"he then called Krystal as he motion her to come to us which activate my panic mode.

 

Before I can push Yuri off from the veranda, Krystal already came towards us. I mentally calmed myself, I feel like a teenager right now who is going to be introduce to his unltimate crush.

 

"What is it?"she asked.

 

"Amber likes to talk to you."Yuri said and I shot a glare at him. Krystal then look at me and I just force an awkward smile at her. "Oh, my Sica is calling me now. See you around guys."he continued and left us alone. That guy is so dead to me later!

 

"So what do you want to talk about?"Krystal asked me without looking me straight in the eyes. I really feel the awkwardness between us.

 

"Uhm,..." Haish! I can't think of anything right now.

 

"If you don't have anything to say to me, I will excuse myself now. I am going home already."she said to me and I just look at her. "It's nice to see you again."she added and this time she look at me in the eyes and she flash her sweet smile. I just realize now how I miss her smile. I quickly gather my senses back so that I'll be able to say something.

 

"I'll give you a ride home."I said to her.

 

"No ne..."

 

"I insist." I continued.

 

"O-Okay."she asnwered timidly.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I really thought that Youngho is Amber's son but I got wrong. I feel relieved about it. Amber drive me home. We just keep silent, feeling the awkwardness between us. No one was able to say something until we reach my house. He opened the car door for me, just like what he always do before.

 

"Wow, you got a beautiful house here."he said when he look at my house.

 

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked him. He look at me, and the awkwardness came back again. Damn this kind of atmosphere!

 

"Uhm, maybe next time."he replied.

 

"O-Okay."I answered. "Have a safe drive back."I said to him.

 

"Have a good night sleep."He replied with his dorky smile.

 

I look at him for a moment, I wanted to open up about what happened at the cafe but I know it is not the right time to talk about it.