Come Back

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

When I open my eyes, I saw Sica standing beside my bed. She looks different. I feel so weak and my body is stiff. I don't even have the strength to get up or move my hands. I called Jessica and she seemed surprise when she saw me. I didn't remember what happened to me. The last thing that I remembered was my Dad and I were heading to the airport. I close my eyes back to take a rest because I feel so tired but Sica suddenly hold my hand tightly.

 

"Stay awake!"she said in a loud voice which made me open my eyes.

 

JESS POV

 

I can't believe that Amber woke up. When he close his eyes again, I feel scared. I thought that if I let him sleep, I'm afraid that he will not going to wake up again. I held his hand and told him to stay awake. I feel relieved when he open his eyes again. I think he got no strength to speak because he just smile. It is a weak smile though. I wake up Yuri to call the doctor and nurses. All the Liu's where happy to see Amber finally awake. He undergone so many test. The doctor told us though not to mention to him yet that he had been sleeping for almost three years now. After three days, Amber regain enough strength.

 

"Sica, where is Krystal? Why is it that she isn't visiting me here?"he asked me. I look at Yuri because I find it hard to answer his question.

 

"She is in Korea Am. She just flew back there to take care some important business."Yuri lied to him.

 

"Oh."the only word that escape from his mouth.

 

"Do you want to eat some fruits?" I asked him.

 

"I'm not hungry yet, thanks Sica."he answered with a faint smile. I think he is disappointed that my sister is isn't here.

 

"You should eat healthy foods bro so that you will be discharge here as soon as possible."Yuri encouraged him.

 

"I will, but I am not really hungry yet."he answered. "You two have really change now. You look more mature, but you look more beautiful, Sica."he continued.

 

"Thank you!" I answered with a smile.

 

"Stop hitting on my girlfriend, bro."Yuri said to him in a straight face. Amber and I just laugh at him.

 

YURI's POV

 

Amber finally came back to us. Our family were all happy when he woke up.I feel sorry for  him because he didn't know that the girl that he love hates him right now. I don't know how will he react when he will know that Krystal had already had forgot him and had move on. I and Sica went home when Auntie and Halmoni take their turn to look after Amber. Hae is taking over their comapny with the help and guidance of Uncle. I slumped on the couch from the time we reach home. Sica sat down beside me. She hug me and lean her head on my chest.

 

"Yul, I think we should tell Krystal now."she said to me.

 

"I don't know, Sica. I think it is not a good idea to just tell her what happened to my cousin now." I answered to her.

 

"But my sister deserve to know the truth. I'm sure she will forgive Amber if she know that he really didn't abandon her."she stated.

 

"Okay, let's tell her when we got back in Korea." I answered.

 

I wonder how Krytsal will react if she found out that we kept from her what really happened to Amber. I can understand if she will get angry at us. I hope all of this will turn out well at the end.

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is only four days that I haven't seen Unnie and I already missed her so much. I wonder if she already murdered the jerk Amber there. I really hope that she did. Junsuk asked me to have dinner with him. We went into this one fancy restaurant. The food is really great and delicious.

 

"Krys."Jusnsuk called me. I got a bit surprise when he hold my hand.

 

"Y-Yeah?" I answered.

 

"I love you!"he said to me sweetly. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

I didn't expect that he will going to confess to me tonight. I began to search for my answer in my head. I've known Junsuk for almost three years now and I am sure that he is a good guy that he can be trusted. I looked at him, straight in his eyes. I think my heart is safe in him.

 

"Yes!" I answered with a smile.

 

Junsuk feel very happy when I accepted his feelings. Three days had passed, Unnie finally came back home. I hugged her tightly when I saw her. I want to ask about Amber but I think it is not necessary anymore. I got a new boyfriend now.

 

"Krys, I have something important to say to you."she said to me when we are on our way back into our house.

 

"I got something to say to you too."I answered.

 

"Okay, you first."she said to me.

 

"I and Junsuk are together now."I said to her happily.

 

"Congratulations."she said to me with a smile but I notice that she isn't really happy about it. I can see it in her eyes. I think she doesn't like Junsuk for me.

 

"So, what is your's?" I asked.

 

"U-Uhm, Amber is coming here soon."she said to me which made my eyes widened.

 

That stupid jerk! Why will he come back here this time?! I hope he will stay away from me or not show his face in front of me. I don't know what will I do to him if he did. I will maybe sent him back to hell where he came from.