Dark Side

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't come to the gym without a plan. I called Yuri and told him the situation. I instructed him to call our other friends. I just let Junsuk and his friends kick and punck me. I fall down but I always get up. My nose is already bleeding and the corner of my lips too. My face and my body is burning in pain. Then, Junsuk's group got surprise when Yuri. Taemin,Henry and Minho showed up and beat some of Junsuk's friends.

 

"Jeez, what took you so long?" I whimpered as I wipe the blood on my nose and mouth and got up from the floor.

 

"Sorry bro, this gym is big so it took a while for us to find Krystal and Yoona."Yuri answered with an apologetic smile as the come to surround me.

 

"You bastards!"Junsuk exclaimed when he heard what Yuri had said. "We will not let you get out from this place alive."he continued.

 

"Chill out, dude."I answered to him with a smirk.

 

We are beating each other, exchanging punches and kicks. I am not a good fighter so, I really didn't manage to dodge all the punches that is thrown to me as well as the kicks. I came face to face with Junsuk. He looks really angry at me. He then pick up the baseball bat beside him.

 

"Be careful,Am."Yuri said to me.

 

"I will, Yul!" I answered to him.

 

Junsuk attacked me with the bat. He keeps on swaying it in random direction with all his force. I think if I got hit by it on my head, I'm sure it will knock me down instantly. I keep on dodging it, I waited for the right time to counter attack.

 

"Don't be a chicken, Liu! Don't run around."he said to me.

 

I think my luck run out because he managed to hit me on my shoulder and it really hurts. I drop down on the floor. Junsuk have this evil smirk on his face. I wailed in pain as I hold on my shoulder.

 

"Any last word, Liu?"he asked me as he lift up the bat with his both hands.

 

"You can't win this fight Junsuk."I answered to him. "Even if you beat me here or kill me, you will still be miserable, you will become more miserable."I said to him.

 

He gritted his teeth, I close my eyes when he start moving his hand to hit me. I waited for the impact to happen but instead, I felt someone hug me. When I open my eyes, I see Krystal,my eyes widened when I saw her. How did she got here? She then close her eyes and pass out. She got hit on her back, and I think she can't bear the pain.

 

"Junsuk!"I screamed his name with anger as I gritted my teeth.

 

"It's that fault."Junsuk said to me with a smirk.

 

YURI's POV

 

We are all surprise when Krystal suddenly came back. I began to feel worry when Junsuk made my cousin angry. Amber slowly got up after he lay down Krystal on the floor. His face darkened and I don't like the look in his eyes. Junsuk attack him but he block that attack with his left arm. He didn't show any pain on it. He then grab the bat away from Junsuks hand and throw it on the side. Junsuk was walking backward and he really looks scared. Amber grabbed him on his neck. I quickle go near them.

 

"Am, you should let go of him now."I persuade him as I tried to take off his hand from Junsuk who is already struggling to breath.

 

"Why will I do that,Yul?"Amber asked me without any emotion in his voice. "He hurt Krystal."he continued.

 

"Because Krystal will hate you if you will kill someone."I said to him.

 

When he heard what I said, it somehow brings his sanity back. He then slowly let go of Junsuk. I blew out a deep sigh when he did it. Amber then went to Krystal and carry her.

 

"I will bring her to the hospital,you guys should take care of them."he said to us and then hurriedly left.

 

"Lucky for you he did listen to me."I said to Junsuk as I turn to him and punch him on his face which knock him down.

 

"Yul, what was that all about? It seems like he is not the Amber we all knew earlier."Minho said to me.

 

"Well, let's just say, he is the monster version of Amber."I said jokingly to them.

 

"But he is really serious of killing Junsuk,right?" Taemins asked me.

 

"Yeah."I answered as I rub the back of my neck.

 

"I didn't expect that Amber had that dark side of him." Henry said.

 

"Well, he is in that mode if you will hurt someone he treasure most."I said and chuckled.