New Love

Real One 2

KRYSTAL's POV

 

For a moment there, I really thought that Yoona is Amber's girlfriend. I feel relieve when he introduce her to us as his friend. I think Suzy feel relieved too. I feel happy that he finally made a friend in our school. I notice that there is something had change to him. I don't know what is it, but I'm sure there is.

 

"So, we better go now girls, before we get late from our class."Amber said to us with a smile.

 

"I think Yoona will be your rival,Suz."Jiyoung whispered to Suzy.

 

"Well, I won't lose to her."Suzy answered with a smirk.

 

Amber and Yoona said their goodbyed to us. We watch them slowly walking away from us.

 

"I thought you got sick because you are soaked in the rain yesterday. I'm glad you didn't." I heard Amber said to Yoona.

 

I can't hear anymore what Yoona answered to him but her answer made Amber smile. The smile that I haven't seen for a long time. He is now giving it to Yoona, and not to me.So they are together yesterday.

 

"I think you should work hard if you want Amber to be yours, Suz."Jiyoung said to Suzy as she patted our friend on the shoulder. "Don't you think so, Krys?"she added as she turn to me.

 

"Y-Yeah."I answered and force a smile.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I'm glad that Yoona didn't get sick. I lent her the notes that took on our previous class that she missed. Having Yoona around made me feel less lonely. I finally had someone to talk to in my class. I didn't manage to make friends with someone because college is really different from high school.

 

"Oppa, I heard a rumor that Krystal-unnie was your ex-fiancee."Yoona told me which get my attention.

 

"Really?"I replied with raise brows. I wonder who spread that information.

 

"Is it true?"she asked me curiously.

 

I took a brief time to think if I will answer her honestly or deny it to her. After thinking, I decided to tell her because, I think I can't hide that fact forever. People who will get involve to us will really come to know about it eventually.

 

"Yeah."I answered with a faint smile.

 

"Do you still love her,Oppa?"she asked me in a sad tone of voice. I think she feel sorry for me.

 

"If there is love, there is pain,right?"I answered to her.

 

"Yeah, but I think if you will hold on that feelings,that pain will slowly kill your heart and you will find it hard to love again once that it did."she said to me. I just smiled at her.

 

"You are right, my mind already let go of that feelings but it is my heart who is still holding it."I replied.

 

"If it will find someone new, find a new love, I'm sure your heart will slowly let go of that feelings."she answered and smile sweetly at me.

 

"Your too young but you already know a lot about this."I said to her as I pat her on his head.

 

"18 is not young anymore, Oppa!"she answered and take off my hand from her head. I just laugh at her annoyed reaction.

 

I'm hoping that Krystal is still the real one for me. I want it to be only her and no one else. But if my heart will let go of her before she came back to me, I think I can't do anything about it anymore once I find my new love.