Good News or Bad News

Real One 2

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I accidentally overheard what Amber said to grandma and it made brings pain into my heart upon hearing it. When we meet on his way back into the living room, I can't bring myself to look at him in the eyes. I thought it is okay to me that he will forget his feelings towards me but I was wrong. I don't want him to stop loving me, to forget his love towards me. I supressed my tears that starts to well in my eyes when he is talking to me. His words are like knives that stabbing my heart. As he walked pass by me, my tears starts rolling on my cheeks. I can't hold my feelings inside anymore. I said to him what I feel inside and it made him stop from walking away.

 

"What did you say?"he asked me as he turn to face me.

 

"I still love you." I said to him again as I look at him in the eyes. He smile faintly at me.

 

"Stop crying."he said to me as he wipes my tears. After he wipes my tears he take a few steps back away from me. "If you are worried about me, I'tm telling you now that you don't need to. I will be fine Krys, I will be okay without."he said to me.

 

"Y-You don't believe me, don't you?" I said to him as I lower my head and my tears starts to well in my eyes again. I feel hurt about it.

 

"Because I know that you love Junsuk. He is the living proof that you don't have that feelings for me anymore." he answered.

 

And this how he end his love for me. He walk away, I wanted to stop him but I know he already made up his mind not to pursue me anymore. I watch him as he slowly disappear in my sight. My tears escape from my eyes and I can't somehow stop it. I cried for I don't know how long. I think it's too late for me to say those words to him.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When Krystal said to me that she still love me, instead for me to feel happy, I feel afraid. I already made up my mind to let go of her earlier we had met. I'm afraid to change my mind, what if I put my hopes again that she will come back to me but at the end I will just be hurt. I decided not to respond to her feelings. My heart now is still broken and I am slowly fixing it. We said our goodbyes to the Jung's. This is the night where Krystal and I talk to each other. I introduce Yoona to them when we went into the beach. They all like her, Yuri,Nicole, and Sica. I always keep myself busy too so that when Halmoni Jung invite us over dinner, I have always a reason not to come. I decided not to face Krystal, not until I will finally get over her and heal my wounded heart.

 

"Wow, you are really studying hard now a days." Yuri said to me as he entered into my room. I am sitting on the chair in my study table.

 

"Well, I'm planning to graduate as top student in our class." I answered with a big grin as I turn to him..

 

"I bet Uncle and Auntie will be happy about it."Yuri replied and chuckled.

 

"That would be great, right?" I answered to him.

 

"Definitely great!"he exclaimed. "Anyway, I have a news for you."he said to me as he sat on the edge of my bed.

 

"Is it good or bad?" I asked him with raised brows.

 

"It depends on how you will take it."he replied to me.

 

"What is it?" I asked him curiously. I got puzzled when Yuri put on a serious face.

 

"Krystal and Junsuk broke up."he said to me which got me a little bit surprise. "So is it a good news or bad news to you?"he continued.