Amber's State

Real One 2

YURI's POV

 

I'm eating breakfast with Hae. Sica is not yet awake and I think she got really tired of our trip. Hae and I are talking about something and then suddenly, we heard loud footsteps coming downstairs. Sica then came to us, she is looking at us intensely. It is still early in the morning and she is already mad.

 

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked her after I swallowed a big gulp and gather all of my courage.

 

"How long will all of you are going to keep it to us?!"she asked us in a stern voice.

 

"W-What are you talking about, Sica?" Hae asked her with a shaky voice.

 

"I know now where Amber is and I want you both to bring me to where he is, now!"she raised her voice.

 

I got surprise when I heard what she had said. I look at Hae and he nodded his head. I let out a deep sigh and go near to my girlfriend. Her death glare is glued on me. She followed me with her eyes.

 

"Babe, you need to calm down first."I said to her as I console her. "We will bring you to where Amber is after you eat your breakfast."I said to her.

 

"You should have told me the truth Yul."she said to me.

 

"I wanted to tell you the truth but..."Hae cut me off.

 

"Mom and Dad wnated to keep it from you Jung's. Especially to Krystal. I hope you wouldn't tell it to her too."Hae said.

 

"My sister deserve to know the truth. You have no idea what she had been through when Amber just suddenly disappear in her life." Sica retorted.

 

"If she knows about the truth, your siter will still be suffering until now." I said to her. She look at me. I think she had realize my point.

 

"I want to see him. I feel guilty about thinking and talking bad things about him."she said in a sad tone of voice.

 

I hug her to give her comfort and she hug me back. I know that she is once close to Amber too and Amber was once special to her. After she ate her breakfast, we headed to where my cousin is. I notice that she feel anxious about seeing him again.

 

JESSICA's POV

 

When Yuri signaled me that he will going to open the room where Amber is, I take a deep breathe first before I nodded. Amber's hospital room door, slowly swung open. I see Mrs. and Grandma Liu inside. They got surprise when they saw me. I greeted them both and they do the same. Mrs. Liu lost some weight as well as grandma. Mrs. Liu and Grandma left us for a while. Then, I look at the person who is lying unconsciously on the bed. I stand near to the bed to see him clearly

 

"So it is almost been three years that he is like this?" I asked Yuri who is standing beside me.

 

"Yeah. Lucky for him he didn't die on that car accident." Yuri asnwered.

 

"Why did they keep his real condition?" I asked curiously.

 

"Because there is no assurance that he will wake up again. His condition is slowly deteriorating."he answered in a sad tone of voice. "If your sister will find out about this, she will be in pain until now."he added.

 

"How abot Mr. Liu?" I asked him.

 

"Uncle is getting a treatment in the rehab. He can almost walk like a normal person now."he answered.

 

"Why did it happen to them?" I mumbled before my tears escape from my eyes.

 

Yuri hug me and I cry on his shoulder. Amber is really in a bad shape. He lose weight and his color is lifeless. I volunteer to look after him so that grandma and Mrs. Liu can take a rest. Yuri stayed with me too. In the middle of the night, I was awaken by the sound of the ECG machine. Amber's heartbeat is slowly dropping. I wake up Yuri to call the doctor. We both sent out of the room as the doctor attend his patient. In my entire life, I never felt this scared. I hug Yuri and I can feel that he is shaking too.

 

"He wouldn't die, isn't it?" I asked him as I lifted my head to see him. He looked at me and smile then hug me.