Secret

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

Today is Yuri and Sica's wedding. Everone is looking good and merry. All of our friends came to celebrate their wedding. The wedding ceremony went well. Everyone had given their blessings to them. Halmoni, Mom and Auntie cry in happiness, same to Sica's side too. All cheered and clapped their hands when they kissed.

 

"They really look good together."Yoona said to me.

 

"Yeah."I answered.

 

"Daddy, when are you going to marry your girlfriend?" Youngho asked me curiously.

 

"Does Daddy have a girlfriend?" Yoona asked her son with furrowed brows.

 

"He is just making up that Yoon."I whispered to her.

 

"He have Umma, she is ov.."

 

Youngho didn't finish his sentence when I carried him. The kid was about to point Krystal. Yoona was looking at me with puzzled look. I excuse myself with Youngho. We went to one corner where we can be alone. Youngho is looking at me with furrowed brows. I think he got puzzled why we separate from the crowd.

 

"Youngho, aunt Krystal is not my girlfriend anymore, okay?" I said to him.

 

"But I saw you always looked at her and Aunt Krystal too is always looking at you."he said to me which caught me off guard. I didn't expect that he had been watching me and Krystal.

 

"Well, it doesn't mean that she is my girlfriend."I answered to him with an awkward smile. Why am I explaining myself to him?

 

"Daddy, you should tell her our secret too. I think Aunt Krystal will be happy if you will tell it to her."he said with a big smile on his face.

 

"Maybe some other time,Youngho."I said to him as I ruffled his hair.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber is really close to Youngho. I always see him today,with the kid. Some of our friends thought that Youngho is really his and Yoona's son. I am just watching him from a distance, stealing glances at him.

 

"God, Amber really look more handsome now."Suzy mumbled as she looked at him. Jiyoung elbowed her. "I am just admiring him, Krys."she said to me when she look at me.

 

"He is not my boyfriend Suz, so you don't need to explain yourself to me."I said and chuckled. She knows now about mine and Amber's past. And Jiyoung too.

 

"Seeing him with Youngho makes me think that he wants to have a son now."Luna said.

 

"I'm sure Amber will become a good father and husband."Jiyoung said.

 

"Krys, you should propose to him now."Sulli said to me jokingly.

 

I separated from my friends because they are making fun of me and teasing me about Amber. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air and get away from the crowd.

 

"Aunt Krystal!" I heard Youngho's voice called me. When I turn to see him, he run his way towards me. Four years old kid is really cute!

 

"Hi handsome Youngho."I greeted him and a big smile was drawn on his face when I called him that.

 

"Daddy is inside, why are you here?"he said to me which made my brows raised.

 

"I just want to get some fresh air. How about you, why you are here?" I asked him.

 

"I need some fresh air too."he replied with a grin. I smile at him. "Auntie, do you want to know a secret?"he said to me with a smirk.