Krystal's Request

Real One 2

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I woke up, I found myself in a hospital room. I look around and see my Unnie beside me. I feel a slight pain on my left shoulder.I slowly got up and the sound of the bed made her awake. She quickly got up and look at me with worried eyes.

 

"How are you feeling? Do you fail pain?" she asked me frantically.

 

"I'm fine,Unnie. Don't worry too much."I answered to her with assurance. "Where is Amber?" I asked.

 

"He is in the next room, I think he is resting now."she answered after she release a sigh.

 

"Is he okay? I want to see him."I replied to her. As I motion to get off the bed,she stopped me.

 

"He is fine Krys, just let him rest for now. You will be able to see him later."she said to me as she hold me on my shoulder.

 

"W-What happened to Junsuk?" I asked her.

 

"Well, the police will going to arrest them. Yuri will press a charge against them and because Amber manage to record their conversation there is an evidence."she replied.

 

"So does it mean that he will be put in jail?" I asked her with widened eyes. I didn't expect that this owuld happen to Junsuk.

 

"Yeah! Well, he really belongs in the jail, after what he did to Amber, Yoona and to you."she replied with annoyance in her face.

 

I just keep quiet, I know that it is my fault why Junsuk did such things.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I keep on looking at my face on the mirror. I am not a vain person but, I got worried on how I look. I got bruises and black eye. My left arm is  splinted. I think the bone on my wrist had a crack.My whole body is in sore. I find myself looking ugly now. Yoona and Yuri are looking after me. I'm glad that we manage to save her and Krystal. 

 

"Yoon, do I look ugly to you,now?" I asked Yoona.

 

"Sort of."she answered and chuckled.

 

"Man, I hope this bruises will heal fast." I mumbled.

 

"Even if you look ugly, I think Krystal will still love you."Yuri said jokingly.

 

"She doesn't love me anymore,Yul. Let's all accept that fact."I ansered to him.

 

"I think Yuri-oppa is right, she still love you. If she didn't,she will not come back for you."Yoona agreed to Yuri.

 

"There are other possible reasons why she came back there, Yoon."I answered and scoffed.

 

In the middle of our conversation, Krystal and Sica came into my room. I really don't want that Krystal will see me in my situation right now but I guess I don't have no choice anymore. She smiled at me, and I smiled at her. Yoona, Yuri and Sica then excuse themselves, leaving us alone in the room. She stand beside my bed.

 

"How are your shoulder?" I asked her.

 

"It's okay now."she answered.

 

"Good."I replied.

 

"How about you? You've got too many bruises."she said to me with a worried tone of voice.

 

"I'm fine, these bruises will heal soon so no need to worry."I answered with a smile. She smile at me faintly. 

 

"Am,can I ask a favor?"she said to me.

 

"Sure, what is it?" I replied.

 

"Can you not file any charges at Junsuk?"she asked me with pleading eyes. I think she still love that guy.

 

"I will talk to Yuri about it." I answered to her.

 

"Thank you,Am."she replied to me.