Waiting

Real One 2

 

AMBER's POV

 

Today, is our graduation day. We will going to say our goodbyes to our high school life and going to welcome the new chapter of our life.One more month to go and I will be married to Krystal. Yuri and Jess are still together, and my brother Donghae is going out with Nicole. I think our grandma really wanted us to marry her bestfriend's granddaughters. Our parents both agreed to what our grandma had been decided. We often have dinner with the Jung family. We always have a merry and fun time together. Two weeks before my wedding day, my Dad asked me to come with him in America to get something important he left there and I agreed to him since I had something important for me that I left too. We will only stay there for a week and come back in Korea as soon as possible.

 

"Make sure that you will come back here after a week."Krystal said to me after I told her about it.

 

"Of course." I answered cheerfully. "Do you want something that you like me to buy for you?" I said to her.

 

"I don't want anything, just get back her safe and sound."she answered to me. I smiled at her and kiss her on her forehead.

 

"Okay, I will!" I answered and she flash her sweet smile to me.

 

"Am, do you think I can be a good wife to you?"she asked me with a worried tone in her voice.

 

"You are a good fiancee to me and I bet you will be a wonderful wife too." I answered to her.

 

"And you will be a wonderful husband to me too."she answered and giggled.

 

"I promise."I assured her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

For almost four years, I had a great relationship with Amber. There are times that we fight too but we always fix it as soon as possible. Amber has a long patience in me and I am grateful to him for it. I feel kind of sad because I will not be able to see him in one week.His Dad asked him to come along to America to take care of something there. I see him off at the airport. I hang out with Luna and Sulli so that I won't be lonely anymore. We always hang at the cafe. My Unnie is busy with her college life as well as my cousin Nicole.

 

"Krys, how many children did you and Amber have plan to have?" Sulli asked me.

 

"We didn't talk about it yet, Sull." I answered her and scoffed.

 

"Well, how many do you want?"Luna asked me curiously.

 

"Just two. A boy and a girl." I answered to them.

 

"That's few."Sulli commented. "Make it at least four. The more the merrier."she added and giggled.

 

"Sulli is right, Krys. The more the merrier."Luna agreed and laugh. I just laugh with them.

 

Six days have passed, and I got excited in Amber's return. I can't wait to see him again. I already missed him so much. All of our family and friends are anticipating for our wedding day to come and me too. I can't wait to become Amber's Mrs. Liu. He called me on the night before the day he will fly back here in Korea.

 

"From the time I get back there, I will go straight in your house from the airport."he said to me over the phone.

 

"Then I will wait for you to get here."I answered to him.

 

"I promise I will not going to made you wait long."he said to me.

 

"You better be, because if not, you'll be dead!" I replied. He laugh at me.

 

"You really miss me so much, huh?"he said to me.

 

"Of course, stupid." I answered. "How about you, didn't you miss me?" I asked him.

 

"I  miss you everyday. I can't wait to see my fiancee again."he answered to me which made me smile.

 

"I can't wait to see you too."I answered.

 

I have a long conversation with Amber.Then I got disappointed when I had received another call from him that their flight was cancelled because of the storm there. I feel worried about it because our wedding day is getting near. I got finally mad when it is only three days left before our wedding day and he is still not here in Korea. He promise though that he will surely get back here before our wedding day and I am holding on to that promise.