What is Taking You So Long

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

I frantically search for Youngho when I didn't find him beside me. That kid really wants to roam around on his own. When I got outside, I saw him talking to Krystal. I got worried because he will really say what he wants to say to others. I quickly go to them and instantly pick him up. Krystal look a little bit surprise of my sudden appearance while Youngho looked at me with furrowed brows. I can see that he got annoyed.

 

"Youngho, don't go anywhere without telling me."I scolded him.

 

"I am with Mommy Krystal, Dad. You don't have to look for me."he answered and pout. Since when did he start to call Krystal his Mommy? Krystal just laugh at him, maybe she find him cute when he pout.

 

"Youngho-ah!"Yoona called him and he motion to me to put him down so I did.

 

"Mommy, I will tell it to you next time."he said to Krystal with a big smile and run towards Yoona. I wonder what he wants to tell her.

 

"Youngho is really a bright kid."Krystal mumbled with her eyes still fixed at Youngho who is now hugging Yoona.

 

"Yeah."I replied to her with a smile. "Uhm, why are you here?"I asked her.

 

"I just want to get away from the crowd and get some fresh air."she replied to me.

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Youngho was about to say about the secrets that he is talking to when Amber suddenly came and carried him. I can see that Youngho got annoyed of what Amber did. Then, it makes me feel happy when he called me Mommy. I wonder why he call me that. When Yoona called him, I was left with Amber behind. I thought Amber will go back inside too but he stayed and talked to me.

 

"Wanna go somewhere else with me?"he asked me with a grin on his face which made me a little bit surprise.

 

"Unnie and Yuri will be upset if we will leave now."I answered to him.

 

"Don't worry, they'll understand. Besides, we didn't hang-out for six years now, haven't you miss my company?"he replied with a sly smirk on his face.

 

"Stupid."I replied to him and scoffed.

 

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."he answered and grab my hand.

 

"I'm coming too!"

 

We both turned to Youngho. He run towards us and show us his big smile. Amber look at me and I nod my head.

 

"Alright, but you must behave yourself."he said to him. "I'll better tell Yoona about it first."Amber said then excuse himself.

 

"Mommy, did Daddy tell you?"he asked me.

 

"Tell me what, Youngho?"I asked him.

 

"Our secret?"he answered to me.

 

"What is that secret you are talking about?"I asked him curiously.

 

He looked on where is Amber then he turn to me. He then pull my hand to tell me to bend. I bend and lean forward to him.

 

"Dad always say to me that he love Krystal Jung when we are in Paris and is planning to propose to you if you don't still have a boyfirend when we got here.He told me to keep it a secret but since you are Krystal Jung and you are my future Mommy, I decided to tell it to you now."he whispered into my ear which made my eyes widened. He then lean back and flash a big smile. "Don't tell him that I told you,okay?"he added.

 

"Let's go!"Amber said when he came back.

 

I look at him with teary eyes. It's not because I'm sad but because I am happy. He then turn to Youngho who is now whistling like he didn't do anything.

 

"Dad, what is taking you so long? Mommy is already waiting."Youngho whined then flash a playful smile after.

 

"Did I miss something?" Amber asked me with puzzled look on his face.

 

"Youngho is right, what is taking you so long?"I said to him. Amber furrowed his brows while he look at me and Youngho.