Im Yoona

Real One 2

YOONA's POV

 

I got surprise when suddenly, my classmate Amber approached me out of nowhere. He gave me his umbrealla and a cup of coffee. I think he didn't recognize me. I know him because he always top in our class and most of my girl classmates had a crush on him. Nobody dare to approached him because he looks cold and not friendly but I think we got wrong on how the way we see him.

 

"You looks familiar to me, but I can't remember if we already had met before."he said to me.

 

"You probably didn't remember me but I am one of your classmate."I said to him.

 

"Oh, yeah!"he exclaimed and chuckled. "You are that silent girl who always sit on the first row near the window."he continued which make me feel happy that he really did know me. "So your name is Yoona,huh?"he added with his dorky smile.

 

"Y-Yeah." I answered.

 

"Nice meeting you, Yoona."he replied.

 

"Nice meeting you too, oppa!" I answered back with a smile.

 

"Since it is dark now, I should better walk you into your house."he said to me.

 

AMBER's POV

 

After I walked Yoona into their house, I headed straight into our home. I took a quick shower and change into some dry clothes. Yuri is really busy doing his thesis in his room. I hang on the living room, watching some movies. After a while, Yuri joined me. I think he finally decided to take a break.

 

"How's your meeting with them?"he asked me.

 

"It's okay. I have fun talking to the gang again." I answered.

 

"It's been a while since I heard you said that you had fun over something."he said to me and chuckled.

 

"Yeah, but I really did have fun today." I answered with a smile.

 

"And you are even smiling now. Should we make a celebration for your comeback of your old self?"he said to me jokingly.

 

"There's no need." I replied and laugh.

 

In our school, I notice that Yoona didn't attend our class today. I won't get surprise if she got sick. She missed a lot today. When I was walking on my way to my next class, I ran into Krystal, Jiyoung and Suzy. I greeted them with a smile and they did the same except Krystal who just awkwardly smile at me.

 

"Heading into your next class?" Suzy asked me.

 

"Yeah."I answered shortly.

 

"We will go clubbing tomorrow night, you should come with us again?"Jiyoung said to me.

 

"Uhm, I'm not sure if I can come with you tomorrow." I answered as I scratch the back of my head.

 

"Oh, why? You have already someone who will get angry at you if you go to the club?" Suzy teased me with a smirk on her face.

 

Before I can answer her, my attention was caught to Yoona who suddenly call me from a distance.

 

"Oppa!"

 

I and the three girls turned our heads towards her. I think Yoona got shy when she realized that I was talking to them.

 

"Aigoo, you don't need to answer Suzy's question." Jiyoung said to me.

 

Judging from their looks, I concluded that they all thought that Yoona is my girlfriend. I can't blame them because most of korean girls call their boyfriends  'Oppa'.